Left-wing insanity reaches new levels

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
This is the sort of absurdity that could only come from the left. In a state where suicide is legal, San Francisco is spending $211 million of the tax payer's money to prevent people from committing suicide. :eusa_doh:
After 1,600 people, tragically died since 1937 by jumping off the Golden Gate Bridge, an obstacle to suicide will soon run the 9,000-ft. length of the bridge.

What’s perplexing is that this compassionate enterprise is taking place in a liberal state where assisted suicide is legal, and where, in 2011, out of 802,400 pregnancies, 184,552, or 23%, ended in abortion.

San Francisco is a city whose majority likely endorses the 3,000 abortions performed every day in America. Yet Bagdad-by-the-Bay plans to spend 211 million in taxpayer dollars to deny one person, every two weeks, the right to choose to do what California law otherwise maintains should hinge solely on personal choice.
Now that is a very special kind of stupid that isn't found anywhere else in the world than the bat-shit crazy left-wing ideology.

Articles: Preventing ‘Back Alley’ Suicides in San Francisco

This is the sort of absurdity that could only come from the left. In a state where suicide is legal, San Francisco is spending $211 million of the tax payer's money to prevent people from committing suicide. :eusa_doh:
After 1,600 people, tragically died since 1937 by jumping off the Golden Gate Bridge, an obstacle to suicide will soon run the 9,000-ft. length of the bridge.

What’s perplexing is that this compassionate enterprise is taking place in a liberal state where assisted suicide is legal, and where, in 2011, out of 802,400 pregnancies, 184,552, or 23%, ended in abortion.

San Francisco is a city whose majority likely endorses the 3,000 abortions performed every day in America. Yet Bagdad-by-the-Bay plans to spend 211 million in taxpayer dollars to deny one person, every two weeks, the right to choose to do what California law otherwise maintains should hinge solely on personal choice.
Now that is a very special kind of stupid that isn't found anywhere else in the world than the bat-shit crazy left-wing ideology.

You don't understand what assisted suicide is about, especially California's law, obviously.

Guidelines issued for California's assisted suicide law

You know what's really lame ass dumb is that RWNJs believe every thread, no matter what the subject, belongs in Politics.

Moron. Why don't you ask mods to move it?
Because this is in the correct forum, you ignorant tool. You're so illiterate that you think this thread is about "suicide". :laugh:

You are the ultimate USMB idiot.

Non issue. If they want to do this who cares? The school district voters here just overwhelmingly voted to increase their taxes so the school could continue to operate.my taxes will go up 50 bucks the next 5 years....oh no what am I to do?

my taxes will go up 50 bucks the next 5 years....oh no what am I to do?
Vintage left-wing idiocy. Fails to mention the federal income tax, the state income tax, the local tax, the property tax, the sales tax, the gas tax, and dozens of other taxes. Yeah - just focus on that $50 so you can sell it to fellow left-wing nitwits as "no big deal".

We spend many more times that amount of taxpayer money killing people...seems like this is a much better idea.

That's as insane as cutting meals on wheels. Boy the word tax scares you. Don't let it.

Mental illness. It is real, and it is the hallmark of progressives. If you doubt me, look at the Nazis and North Korea's "who's who in North Korean government".

You don't understand what assisted suicide is about, especially California's law, obviously.

Sure I do...it's the same thing that left-wing policy is always about: control. You can kill yourself so long as the state says you can (after you surrender your free will and money to them during the process).

"control"...like...state control over a woman's uterus?...

No...assisted suicide, like abortion and many other life issues - is complicated. It's not about "state control" - it's about making sure the person is in the right state of mind and, it's truly a last resort in a situation where the condition is terminal. It's about not making it easy or open to abuse on vulnerable people.

Suicide and assisted suicide are two different things.

Well, Pelosi said that no one in San Francisco breaks the law.

Checks out if suicide is legal. I bet the numbers spike after that old bitch holds a pressed.

Sure I do...it's the same thing that left-wing policy is always about: control. You can kill yourself so long as the state says you can (after you surrender your free will and money to them during the process).

No...assisted suicide, like abortion and many other life issues - is complicated. It's not about "state control" - it's about making sure the person is in the right state of mind and, it's truly a last resort in a situation where the condition is terminal. It's about not making it easy or open to abuse on vulnerable people.

State control over a woman's uterus is when politicians are paid by Planned Parenthood, who takes money from desperate women, to pay politicians, to help pimps and traffickers hide their crimes against women and children.

State control over a woman's uterus is when the state pays butchers to coerce poor and desperate women to put their feet into the stirrups, rather than going after daddies for child support, or reporting daddies for rape, molestation, incest, racketeering, and trafficking.

It's so cool that you protect racketeers who make money off the rape, murder and sale of desperate and vulnerable women..and who sell the contents of their uteruses for profit.

Not profit for the women, of course.

Profit for the butchers. Awesome. You are definitely on the side of women!

Oh you! How can can you say that when you know the fetus isn't really a person?

Insanity is having Clinton and trump as the two main candidates. Talk about pathetic and low. We've reached the bottom.

Insanity is having Clinton and trump as the two main candidates. Talk about pathetic and low. We've reached the bottom.
No sirree. I'm tickled pink with trump.

I don't ever want another politician to head up the country again. I think it should be a REQUIREMENT that the president has never held public office before.

State control over a woman's uterus is when politicians are paid by Planned Parenthood, who takes money from desperate women, to pay politicians, to help pimps and traffickers hide their crimes against women and children.

State control over a woman's uterus is when the state pays butchers to coerce poor and desperate women to put their feet into the stirrups, rather than going after daddies for child support, or reporting daddies for rape, molestation, incest, racketeering, and trafficking.

It's so cool that you protect racketeers who make money off the rape, murder and sale of desperate and vulnerable women..and who sell the contents of their uteruses for profit.

I'm on the side of women. I support their right to make educated choices - not have others make them for them.

I'm on the side of women. I support their right to make educated choices - not have others make them for them.

You aren't on their side to make educated choices if you defend Planned Parenthood.

Remember, they're the group who claimed that women shouldn't be told how far along they are, or be allowed to benefit from the use the most advanced equipment to locate and determine the age of the fetus, to increase safety? Based on the premise that if women *know* they might opt out of abortion? Is that what you consider making "educated choices"?

The group who thinks that the butchers shouldn't be required to have admitting privileges at hospitals, but instead just allow women and babies die in the abbatoirs like gutted pigs? The group that changes how they do the abortion specifically to increase their likelihood of getting bigger and better baby parts to sell?

The group that works closely with pimps who bring in underaged girls, in order to protect the pimps and avoid mandatory reporting laws?

yeah, you're on the side of women alright. Obviously.

Forum List

Back