Left wing hero's, liars

Missouri_Mike

Diamond Member
Nov 5, 2012
What the hell is it with you left wingers favorite people just making shit up? I put this in politics because it is politics. The left wing talking heads and supporters of all things fake for left wing politicians is getting too ridiculous to keep ignoring.

If Hildabeast lying about landing under sniper fire wasn't bad enough now Brian Williams is caught lying about being on a helicopter that took RPG fire and was forced to land.

NBC s Brian Williams recants Iraq story after soldiers protest - U.S. - Stripes

He flew in on a perfectly good helicopter with no fire whatsoever an hour fricking later. How in the hell do you disremember that?

These left wing troglodyte's will lie about anything. What pathetic human beings the left holds up for praise. Nothing that comes from a liberal's mouth can be trusted. They use lies to pump themselves up and then use more lies to tear someone else down.

What the hell is it with you left wingers favorite people just making shit up? I put this in politics because it is politics. The left wing talking heads and supporters of all things fake for left wing politicians is getting too ridiculous to keep ignoring.

If Hildabeast lying about landing under sniper fire wasn't bad enough now Brian Williams is caught lying about being on a helicopter that took RPG fire and was forced to land.

NBC s Brian Williams recants Iraq story after soldiers protest - U.S. - Stripes

He flew in on a perfectly good helicopter with no fire whatsoever an hour fricking later. How in the hell do you disremember that?

These left wing troglodyte's will lie about anything. What pathetic human beings the left holds up for praise. Nothing that comes from a liberal's mouth can be trusted. They use lies to pump themselves up and then use more lies to tear someone else down.

I know what you mean, all left wingers are incapable of telling the truth, and all right wingers are incapable of lying.

You people are so smart and intelligent....
You are smart and intelligent for seeing we RWs are smart and intelligent. You win a seegar, Moonpie!
I am a liar.....just ask jasonalmostfree...

At least you got the spelling right this time.
That deserves a firm hand clasp on the ass.....
Go suck dicks in another thread.
But then I'd be interfering with your income.

Left wingers will lie when the truth would sound better. It's just in their DNA.

You people are so smart and intelligent....
It's because Fox and Friends has started having a letter and number of the day.
Anything to avoid discussing the obvious. I guess some of you enjoy the shit out of fairy tales and flat out lies. Maybe you can blame a video or something.
Lies?? Like ALL people in one group is a liar.......without proving your opinion with facts?
You're right. There are bound to be one or two who aren't.

1fb47205f4b7a48bc2e4a0c3b05c11359838128c31ac598005a21713c96e5f35.jpg

Forum List

Back