Left wing hero and founder of planned parenthood Margaret Sanger.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
"We should hire three to four colored ministers, preferably with social-service backgrounds and with engaging personalities. The most successful educational approach to the negroes is through religious appeal. We don’t want word to go out that we want to exterminate the negro population. The minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members.6"

Margaret sanger

Don't worry folks. This is supposedly fake. It's just a coincidence that nearly every planned parenthood center is in or directly adjacent to a black neighborhood.

"We should hire three to four colored ministers, preferably with social-service backgrounds and with engaging personalities. The most successful educational approach to the negroes is through religious appeal. We don’t want word to go out that we want to exterminate the negro population. The minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members.6"

Margaret sanger

Don't worry folks. This is supposedly fake. It's just a coincidence that nearly every planned parenthood center is in or directly adjacent to a black neighborhood.
They have her letters saying basically the same thing.
Planned Parenthood was formed by hard core eugenics advocates looking for a way to purify society by convincing the undesirables to murder their own babies.
They used high profile black ministers to further their agenda.

HRC proudly accepted the Margaret Sanger Award years ago but the leftists are finally backing away from her legacy as the truth comes out

Margaret sanger

The picture IS a fake.

1657230823385.png
1657230836329.png

This picture is a photoshopped composite.

Now, on to the only slightly less crazy stuff.

Sanger was not a racist, in fact her efforts were praised by leaders in the black community, who saw contraception and family planning as essential to health care.

She did believe in positive Eugenics, but that was a belief mostly based on the incomplete understanding of genetics that people had in the 1920's. People will probably look back on some of the stuff we believe and laugh.

A point often lost on the Misogyny lobby of the GOP. Sanger opposed legalizing abortion, mostly because abortion in the 1920's was still a pretty dangerous proposition before anti-biotics had been invented.

Ms. Margaret Sanger is my No. 1 hero.

She fought hard to give American women the right to decide whether they wanted to give birth or not.

Planned parenthood has been a blessing to individual women and to society at large.

Thank you, Ms. Sanger. You deserve a statue in every American city!

The picture IS a fake.

View attachment 667519View attachment 667520

Sanger was not a racist, in fact her efforts were praised by leaders in the black community, who saw contraception and family planning as essential to health care.

She did believe in positive Eugenics, but that was a belief mostly based on the incomplete understanding of genetics that people had in the 1920's. People will probably look back on some of the stuff we believe and laugh.

A point often lost on the Misogyny lobby of the GOP. Sanger opposed legalizing abortion, mostly because abortion in the 1920's was still a pretty dangerous proposition before anti-biotics had been invented.
Wrong, she did speak to the wives of the klan. 100% true. She did want to put those clinics in urban areas and WEB Dubois told her to get the clergy on her side and she did.

Margaret sanger

Well to be fair that's like saying there is some nefarious plot around why boost mobile stores are always in poor areas, why gin bars and quilting stores are in white areas, and why you don't see many black areas with a Porsche dealership. Businesses just go where there customers are and the majority of abortion users are black because they on average aren't very responsible and don't really care.

There are no great plots to attack blacky or keep them down. They do it all on their own.

She fought hard to give American women the right to decide whether they wanted to give birth or not.

Planned parenthood has been a blessing to individual women and to society at large.

I'm 47 and I said I never wanted kids, and I've never had one because I used protection. My wife is 45 and never had kids for the same reason.

Something else her and I have in common is we both believe in is abortion isn't birth control, personal responsibility and the will to not jump on every dick you come across.

I mean you do realize it isn't like every woman has no choice but to raw dog it right?

Translation: I want to exterminate the black population just like Sanger did.

Right on the corner of MLK Blvd, and 1rst Ave…

Wrong, she did speak to the wives of the klan. 100% true. She did want to put those clinics in urban areas and WEB Dubois told her to get the clergy on her side and she did.

my point was that the wagon of her being worshipped by Klansmen was a fake.

She spoke to a LOT of organizations. She spoke to the NAACP and the Klan's Women's Auxiliary and the Rotarians and the various lodges and fraternal organizations.

And here's the ironic thing. What she was advocating isn't really controversial today. It's nearly universally accepted that contraception should be legal and readily available.

Sanger, as I have pointed out, opposed legal abortion, because abortion was TRULY DANGEROUS in 1920.

my point was that the wagon of her being worshipped by Klansmen was a fake.

She spoke to a LOT of organizations. She spoke to the NAACP and the Klan's Women's Auxiliary and the Rotarians and the various lodges and fraternal organizations.

And here's the ironic thing. What she was advocating isn't really controversial today. It's nearly universally accepted that contraception should be legal and readily available.

Sanger, as I have pointed out, opposed legal abortion, because abortion was TRULY DANGEROUS in 1920.
I find it funny, that people like you give a pass to her or Robert Byrd, but if someone said the N word 30 years ago, you would hound them to death or if a lefties calls Clarenece Thomas the N word today, he's a hero.

I find it funny, that people like you give a pass to her or Robert Byrd, but if someone said the N word 30 years ago, you would hound them to death or if a lefties calls Clarenece Thomas the N word today, he's a hero.

If someone said the N-word in 1992, that would be pretty unacceptable because we all knew the N-word was wrong in 1992.

I give Sanger a pass because she wasn't any more racist than anyone else was in 1920. Probably less so.

As for Clarence Thomas... I don't know anyone who calls him the N-word. I k now a lot of people who call him an "Uncle Tom" because he does shit like "It's perfectly okay that a Southern Jury excluded blacks from a jury the sixth time they prosecuted a black man for a questionable crime."

If someone said the N-word in 1992, that would be pretty unacceptable because we all knew the N-word was wrong in 1992.

I give Sanger a pass because she wasn't any more racist than anyone else was in 1920. Probably less so.

As for Clarence Thomas... I don't know anyone who calls him the N-word. I k now a lot of people who call him an "Uncle Tom" because he does shit like "It's perfectly okay that a Southern Jury excluded blacks from a jury the sixth time they prosecuted a black man for a questionable crime."
The propaganda and the manipulation of our society borders on stupidity. We have been trained to say the N Word. The ghettos do not change though, and the costs keep going up to keep the men and women in them treading water.

The picture IS a fake.

View attachment 667519View attachment 667520

I disagree with nearly all you say, but the slander of Sanger is out of control. This one is the worst.

Hop on Twitter, lefties were using it like candy, I even had a thread here on it. And yes they call Thomas and any black republican the N Word, oreo, uncle tom, really any epithet.....very racist people do that.

Hop on Twitter, lefties were using it like candy, I even had a thread here on it. And yes they call Thomas and any black republican the N Word, oreo, uncle tom, really any epithet.....very racist people do that.
All white democrats and black democrat chumps who are traitors to their own race yell at all black conservatives (around 20 percent of them in America) to KNOW YOUR PLACE.

Pathetic bunch. Especially those black chumps who are all traitors to their own race. No exceptions.

Forum List

Back