Left wing freedom fighter, American hater Israeli hating brother mansion sold in Calfornia

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Abandoned mansion of Osama bin Laden’s brother lists for $28 million in California​

TJ Macias
Fri, July 30, 2021, 12:55 PM·1 min read
For the first time in decades, the mansion of Ibrahim bin Laden, the brother of Osama bin Laden, has hit the real estate market for $28 million in the prestigious Bel Air neighborhood in Los Angeles.

Don't forget the jumpers folks. Little eichmans according to the left on behalf of their brown colored Israel hating American hating freedom fighter.

The sad thing is, the fact, the seller isn't going to inform the buyer, "Hey, this mansion once belong to Osama Bin Laden's brother." Because, they rather sell the mansion for money, instead of tearing it down and make it a public park or something. It just goes to show how inapt California really is.

The sad thing is, the fact, the seller isn't going to inform the buyer, "Hey, this mansion once belong to Osama Bin Laden's brother." Because, they rather sell the mansion for money, instead of tearing it down and make it a public park or something. It just goes to show how inapt California really is.
What did his brother do that was wrong?

Abandoned mansion of Osama bin Laden’s brother lists for $28 million in California​

TJ Macias
For the first time in decades, the mansion of Ibrahim bin Laden, the brother of Osama bin Laden, has hit the real estate market for $28 million in the prestigious Bel Air neighborhood in Los Angeles.

Don't forget the jumpers folks. Little eichmans according to the left on behalf of their brown colored Israel hating American hating freedom fighter.

Osama Bin Laden had more than 20 half brothers. He was raised in Syria by his mother. The Bin Ladens don't hate the US. These people are extremely stupid.

You're just ignorant as hell. The Bin Laden family have always been pro America.

You're just ignorant as hell. The Bin Laden family have always been pro America.

I lived in Arabia for 2 decades. I have met some of them. They a good businessmen and very pro-America.

TJ Macias

I'm always amused to see the white-right here having to squirm and contort when speaking of jihadis, and pretend that they are offended by the anti-Israeli and anti-Jewish attitude of those. As if you Nazoids just love Jewish people so much! Mazel tov you lying meshuganuh.

I'm always amused to see the white-right here having to squirm and contort when speaking of jihadis, and pretend that they are offended by the anti-Israeli and anti-Jewish attitude of those. As if you Nazoids just love Jewish people so much! Mazel tov you lying meshuganuh.

Osama Bin Laden was a religious fanatic who hated the Saudis and the US. He was the black sheep .. His siblings are quite respectable..

Osama Bin Laden had more than 20 half brothers. He was raised in Syria by his mother. The Bin Ladens don't hate the US. These people are extremely stupid.
Oh stop, you're confusing the white-rights. To them these are all cartoon characters, or perhaps WWE. Bin Laden---boogy man. Hates America, has beard, Muslim, probably trans globalist Communist. Anything more real or complex than that gives them a headache and then they start playing with their guns, so be careful.

Osama Bin Laden was a religious fanatic who hated the Saudis and the US. He was the black sheep .. His siblings are quite respectable.. You're just stupid.
I didn't mention Osama bin Laden or any of the family. I was referring to the OP feigning outrage over Israel-hating. Try to keep up. I'm far from stupid but you're cruising for a bruising.

Pro American MY ASS! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Osama bin Laden, also spelled Usāmah ibn Lādin, (born 1957, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia—died May 2, 2011, Abbottabad, Pakistan), founder of the militant Islamist organization al-Qaeda and mastermind of numerous terrorist attacks against the United States and other Western powers, including the 2000 suicide bombing of the U.S. warship Cole in the Yemeni port of Aden and the September 11, 2001, attacks on the World Trade Center in New York City and the Pentagon near Washington, D.C.

Oh stop, you're confusing the white-rights. To them these are all cartoon characters, or perhaps WWE. Bin Laden---boogy man. Hates America, has beard, Muslim, probably trans globalist Communist. Anything more real or complex than that gives them a headache and then they start playing with their guns, so be careful.

Nope. He was a jihadi NOT a communist. He fought the Communists in Afghanistan.

They're just stupid.

Assume I am white you pathetic muslim scumbag.

Forum List

Back