Left-Wing Commentators Rush to Condemn Rittenhouse Judge as Prosecution Flounders

I haven't followed the trial but what I've seen of him, he does seem to like to play to the camera. That doesn't make any ruling right or wrong but I have to wonder whether this is how he generally acts in court?
i’ve seen nothing unusual about how he acts in court

especially in a high profile case where is painfully clear the prosecution shouldn’t of ever charged the kid with murder and are bending over backwards to try to get illegal evidence in

God, you are a waste of fucking oxygen.

Self-defense with a firearm is a right and if you don't like it...kill yourself.
Wow. You think a crowd attempting to catch and disarm an active shooter justifies the shooter to kill a few more. WTF is wrong with you?

So if he had used a baseball bat instead of a gun, would you be ok with self defense then?
What a stupid question. Rittenhouse (Zimmerman 2.0) was pointing the gun at his first victim when the victim said "fuck you" and tried to push the gun away from pointing at him.

He was an armed active shooter running down the road from the first guy he killed. What did you expect?

Entirely irrelevant if Rittenhouse was acting in self defense - which he was.

If you're standing on a street corner and a mugger pulls a knife on you and you shoot him, you're justified. If a bystander sees you do this, but didn't see the initial confrontation and simply assumes you randomly shot someone, and then proceeds to attack you - you can shoot him too. While he may have believed he was acting in good faith the reality is you had committed no crime and your right to self-defense was still intact. The "Good Samaritan" is SOL.

Rittenhouse has already contacted OJ to make arrangements for them to work together to find the real killers.
When did Rittenhouse deny shooting these thugs? They died of terminal stupidity. They discovered, albeit very late in life, that in the real world, their media friends can't protect them. OOOPS

Truth be told MORE armed American men should have taken to the streets and shot rioters/terrorists on sight.
I agree. I also believe that if the Left continues to be coddled by Democrat governance, we WILL see true vigilantism begin. Human beings aren't going to just give up the right to defend themselves from such scum.

I haven't followed the trial but what I've seen of him, he does seem to like to play to the camera. That doesn't make any ruling right or wrong but I have to wonder whether this is how he generally acts in court?
OR... he's been doing this job for decades and has no patience for attorneys who muck-up OBVIOUS points of law? I mean, it's been pointed out that the prosecutor's mistakes are so egregious that some are beginning to wonder if he isn't intentionally trying for a mistrial, hoping for a different judge. IF the jurors are hung on the case, I hope the judge rules from the bench that he's dismissing the case, with prejudice.

So that's how you justify the murders? A 17 year old kid chose that particular night, and that particular street to become a self appointed executioner? So how do you justify the other dead guy, and the third guy Rittenhouse tried to murder?
Uh... they were attacking him? The last one, pointing a Glock at his head? HELLO! Just admit it, you are just like them. Rittenhouse "had no right to be there to interfere with the protesters". Anything done to him should be justified, right? He didn't see it that way and I hope the jury doesn't, either.

OR... he's been doing this job for decades and has no patience for attorneys who muck-up OBVIOUS points of law? I mean, it's been pointed out that the prosecutor's mistakes are so egregious that some are beginning to wonder if he isn't intentionally trying for a mistrial, hoping for a different judge. IF the jurors are hung on the case, I hope the judge rules from the bench that he's dismissing the case, with prejudice.

The prosecutor should have understood the poorly written law. Prosecutors are not hired unfortunately to uphold the law, they are hired to find someone guilty under any circumstance. I've been condemning that for years.

Uh... they were attacking him? The last one, pointing a Glock at his head? HELLO! Just admit it, you are just like them. Rittenhouse "had no right to be there to interfere with the protesters". Anything done to him should be justified, right? He didn't see it that way and I hope the jury doesn't, either.
The last one had his bicep blown out, and was not able to control where anything was pointed, you dumbass. Riittenhouse pointed his gun at his victim, and many other people way before that anyway

Forum List

Back