Left Will Do Anything to Stop Trump. Short of Stopping to Alienate Half of America

The rage and hate are right wing based.

Both sides try to stop the other side with the help of the electorate.

No tolerance for the alt right, only forced submission by them to the Constitution

Hate and intolerance rules the left.
Tolerance failed. You all ran it out of the country. I will never practice it towards your type again.
you cant practice what you have never done....and you sure as hell have never been tolerant of anyone who doesnt agree with you since you have been here....
Oh I was. I just learned not to be. It's a completely failed policy.
no you were not....you are as tolerant as your good buddy dean is...which is no tolerance for anyone who has the gall and audacity to disagree with you...

Tolerance failed. You all ran it out of the country. I will never practice it towards your type again.
you cant practice what you have never done....and you sure as hell have never been tolerant of anyone who doesnt agree with you since you have been here....
no you were not....you are as tolerant as your good buddy dean is...which is no tolerance for anyone who has the gall and audacity to disagree with you...
I was. But being an intolerant retard, you probably viewed me equally hostile then as now. You can disagree with me about many things and I'll be fine and civil, but I will not tolerate any alt-right sentiment from you or any other Trump cultist.

I was. But being an intolerant retard, you probably viewed me equally hostile then as now. You can disagree with me about many things and I'll be fine and civil, but I will not tolerate any alt-right sentiment from you or any other Trump cultist.
you just proved what i just said about you....and i would love to see you get a quote of mine that says i am far right or even supporting trump....but then thats the way you intolerant people are...say things you cant back up....

Trump should be stopped whenever possible. Has anyone heard from Congress lately? The constitution makes them equal partners in running the government....not sure what happened to Congressional republicans.

Trump should be stopped whenever possible. Has anyone heard from Congress lately? The constitution makes them equal partners in running the government....not sure what happened to Congressional republicans.

Um...they might be doing what they were elected to do.

I realize that actually representing your district is foreign to you.

you just proved what i just said about you....and i would love to see you get a quote of mine that says i am far right or even supporting trump....but then thats the way you intolerant people are...say things you cant back up....

The left knows EVERYTHING.

You should know that.

After all...they keep telling us all the time.

Few if any are elected to be a rubber stamp for the President. I know independent thought is a foreign concept to you...much like any type of cogent thought at all.

Tolerance is greatly overrated.
if maxine waters really gets desperate,she will claim that if trump wins in 2020,we will go back to the days when white men will buy black people and use them for slaves.
Maxine Waters would be enormously complimented to have some value.
if Shelia Lee also gets desperate when Trump hits 60% approval, she will warn that if Trump wins in 2020, all black churches will burn and all restaurants will not allow black people to use the white restrooms, just go outside,or across the street to Taco Bell/KFC

The left knows EVERYTHING.

You should know that.

After all...they keep telling us all the time.

No. We just know more than you.

Few if any are elected to be a rubber stamp for the President. I know independent thought is a foreign concept to you...much like any type of cogent thought at all.

You really should not drink and post.

You look more stupid than usual.

Nobody said rubber stamp.

That came from the bottom of your bottle.

Forum List

Back