Left Over

Just as good as Cold Leftover Sgetti!

Today I am making a triple batch of Swedish Meatballs for an event this weekend. It's important to make them in advance because they taste even better the Next Day.

Well I was thinking the left is fried, or left over?

However what do you suggest to add to the left over fried spaghetti?

Watchagot?

Garlic bread and salad are always yummy with any kind of sgetti.

Good - more for Terry and me!

Xenophon I have a large plate for you..come on over. You'll like it, at least I told you what it was unlike Pelosi who would ram it down your throat when you were not looking.

There are some things I make just to have leftovers - i.e., meatloaf.

Cold leftover meat loaf sammiches >>> Hot meatloaf

lol

Well it isn't fried like a french fry for crying out loud, it is basically a very hot frying pan with a little olive oil and then heated up.

Yeah I love left over meat loaf but I decided to start calling it Right Over Meatloaf

It's the Sgetti equivalent of Fried Rice.

I think I will make fried spaghetti for xeno if I ever met him in RL and force him to eat it. I know how too. *sticks out her tongue*

Use lots of parmesan.

I didn't know anyone else fried leftover spaghetti. My mom used to always fry it. And macaroni, too.

I didn't know either until my husband fed it to me once. I liked it a lot and said it taste different. That is when he told me what he did.

I used to love leftover spaghetti burritos.
These days that many carbs sends my blood sugar into a spiral, soon followed by a deep crash.

But to those of you that are healthy, leftover spaghetti burritos are fantastic!
I'm not to fond of tortilla's these days. Too gummy for my old taste buds. If the opportunity comes up again, I'll try it.

We use spaghetti squash instead of pasta. Our favorite is add cooked chicken or steak chunks with onions, red, yellow and orange sweet peppers then toss with hot olive oil and butter (heated with Italian seasoning) and garlic.

We use spaghetti squash instead of pasta. Our favorite is add cooked chicken or steak chunks with onions, red, yellow and orange sweet peppers then toss with hot olive oil and butter (heated with Italian seasoning) and garlic.
You cook?

I don't cook at all. use to eons ago, I handed that duty over to the Chef in the house. He is a lot better then I am, and since he took it over...I'm all thumbs in the kitchen. :lol:

Forum List

Back