Left Korea

all i'm saying is their debt is an issue and they are staring at huge pension funds they may not be able to pay. you can dance however you wish to that song.

I'd be more worried about expanding deficits in good economic times.
Good to know you support the budget slashes next year.

Good to know you approve of spending just as long as a Republican is doing it.
I’ve never opposed spending if we get something for it. Reagan crushes the USSR, Trump gave us a great economy with rising wages.
Obama made a lot of his friends rich.

Already had a 'great' economy the only difference now is Obama created more jobs in his last three years than Trump did in his first three and Obama was reducing the deficit at the time.
Uh uh.
This thread is hilarious watching you Leftards spin for incompetence is most entertaining.

A lot few fires? What kind of retarded are you? California has never experienced the exact same conditions as it is now, extreme drought coupled with hurricane force winds. PG&E, due to recent lawsuits, is being overly cautious. It has nothing to do with who is in office, hack.
California is not experiencing a drought and the Santa Ana winds have been blowing for thousands of years.

So fuck off, idiot.

California is dry and the SAW which recently were comparable to hurricanes and are effected by climate change have made the fires worse and more frequent.
The political climate in California is the cause of their problems not the weather conditions. The weather conditions are normal, dumbass.

Sure, to a climate change denier.
Nobody denies that the climate changes, you feeble-minded brainwashed doomsday cult dupe.
They’re convinced there are evil people controlling the weather.
upload_2019-11-1_19-8-7.gif

2.1% of the State is in just moderate drought. The deserts.
California | Drought.gov

Try again.

They just recently went through an 8 year drought for which they just came out of earlier this year, that doesn't mean everything is back to normal. Combined with strong winds and dry forests is an impact that not many if any other states have to deal with.

Thankfully California's economy is diverse and dwarfs any other state they can carry on.
with a debt ratio of 108%, that's kinda funny.

California's economy could swallow up most of the south. Or Russia, take your pick.
all i'm saying is their debt is an issue and they are staring at huge pension funds they may not be able to pay. you can dance however you wish to that song.

Speaking of debt, California Democrats wrote the book. 80% of taxes will soon be just going towards pensions in a few years.

https://www.sacbee.com/opinion/california-forum/article209303974.html

They just recently went through an 8 year drought for which they just came out of earlier this year, that doesn't mean everything is back to normal. Combined with strong winds and dry forests is an impact that not many if any other states have to deal with.

Thankfully California's economy is diverse and dwarfs any other state they can carry on.
with a debt ratio of 108%, that's kinda funny.

California's economy could swallow up most of the south. Or Russia, take your pick.

Speaking of debt, California Democrats wrote the book. 80% of taxes will soon be just going towards pensions in a few years.

https://www.sacbee.com/opinion/california-forum/article209303974.html

Promising free shit is easier than paying for free shit.

Oh well, at least they can pick infinite free shit up right from the streets.

New Topics

Forum List

Back