Lee Iacocca Endorses Romney for President

beretta304

Rookie
Aug 13, 2012
A Saner Place
After a lifetime of voting for and supporting Democrats — and even declining appointment to the U.S. Senate from a Democratic governor — Lee Iacocca Thursday endorsed Republican Mitt Romney for president.

The blessings of the onetime Chrysler chairman are expected to help Romney in two highly competitive states: Pennsylvania, where the 88-year-old Iacocca was born and raised and is still widely respected, and in Michigan, where Iacocca rose to become a major figure in the auto industry and won international praise for cobbling together the government-backed loans that saved Chrysler in 1980.

Lee Iacocca endorses Romney for president - Conservative News

After a lifetime of voting for and supporting Democrats — and even declining appointment to the U.S. Senate from a Democratic governor — Lee Iacocca Thursday endorsed Republican Mitt Romney for president.

The blessings of the onetime Chrysler chairman are expected to help Romney in two highly competitive states: Pennsylvania, where the 88-year-old Iacocca was born and raised and is still widely respected, and in Michigan, where Iacocca rose to become a major figure in the auto industry and won international praise for cobbling together the government-backed loans that saved Chrysler in 1980.

The libturds will now claim that this is really an endorsement for Obama!! It'll go like this.....Well, Ya see, Iaccoca got loans from the government and that was what saved Chrylser!! Now, uh, um, Obi-Dobi saved Chrysler too... and GM!!!! and he killed Bin Laden!!! WOOHOO!!!! GO OBAMA!!!!

• Banned

The libturds will now claim that this is really an endorsement for Obama!! It'll go like this.....Well, Ya see, Iaccoca got loans from the government and that was what saved Chrylser!! Now, uh, um, Obi-Dobi saved Chrysler too... and GM!!!! and he killed Bin Laden!!! WOOHOO!!!! GO OBAMA!!!!

Frankly I think the Left has worn out the patience of the voters and they are going to pay for it on Election Day.

The whole "Obama act" is tired and old. As soon as you see him on T.V. you cringe. It's gotten to the point that the mere sight of him is annoying let alone once he opens his mouth. He looks like a smart assed punk in a suit trying to play with the big guy at the debates. Nothing presidential about him, his demeanor or his policies. Everything thing he says and does is a calculated move.

Last edited:

Frankly I think the Left has worn out the patience of the voters and they are going to pay for it on Election Day.

The whole "Obama act" is tired and old. As soon as you see him on T.V. you cringe. It's gotten to the point that the mere sight of him is annoying let alone once he opens his mouth. He looks like a smart assed punk in a suit trying to play with the big guy at the debates. Nothing presidential about him, his demeanor or his policies. Everything thing he says and does is a calculated move.
well if you think it over, they you should be celebrating.

America needs new leadership

Mitt Romney has successfully led both public and private sector turnarounds. He is a bright and successful man; he is a good man, a caring man, a man of integrity, family and faith. Importantly, he recognizes we are in a tough situation. With dozens of years of real world experience in the public and private sectors, he knows what he's talking about. His policies will enable a stronger America, one in which all Americans can share. He was groomed and trained for this moment.

The future of our country is at stake

If you are out of work or worried about your job, having trouble making ends meet, are worried about your kids' future or your own, or if you just have a nagging sense that as Americans we can do better than this, it's time to wake up and stop just hoping it will all work out in a few more years. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but it won't!

It's time for straight talk.

I'm asking you to vote for change that will get us moving in the right direction, and to be ready to be part of the solution. Everything depends on it. We don't have time to waste. It's time to make America great again.

Vote for Mitt Romney for president.

From The Detroit News: Iacocca: America needs a turnaround, which is why I'm voting Romney | The Detroit News | detroitnews.com

Wow....

*Gasp* A pasty white old guy with billions of dollars endorsing Mittens. What's next? Water being wet? Sun rising in the east?

this world is FULL of surprises.

I don't think that, I know it. We all saw it in Action in 2010. We were just silly enough to let the Liberal Media and Obama Spin Machine convince us 2010 Never happened.

lol

*Gasp* A pasty white old guy with billions of dollars endorsing Mittens. What's next? Water being wet? Sun rising in the east?

Sadly for you, Iacocca was a lifelong Democrat. He is one of millions of duped Dems that are abandoning Obama and his failed redistributionist agenda.....:lol:

Fact is, Obama is circling the bowl like a fresh squeezed turd. If you think it's bad now, just wait until Monday's debate, he'll be roasted like a pig on a spit.... "Mr Obama, Please tell the American people why your administration lied about Benghazi....." " But I uh, er, duh, um uh, I uh Killed Bin Laden...Um uh?"

:popcorn:

Sadly for you, Iacocca was a lifelong Democrat. He is one of millions of duped Dems that are abandoning Obama and his failed redistributionist agenda.....:lol:

Fact is, Obama is circling the bowl like a fresh squeezed turd. If you think it's bad now, just wait until Monday's debate, he'll be roasted like a pig on a spit.... "Mr Obama, Please tell the American people why your administration lied about Benghazi....." " But I uh, er, duh, um uh, I uh Killed Bin Laden...Um uh?"

I can't wait to hear how the election was rigged from all you rethuglicans when Romney doesn't make it, and you have to deal with that negro again.

Lee Iacocca knows full well what obama did in taking over GM. After all, it was Iacocca that led Dodge through bankruptcy into success.

I can't wait to hear how the election was rigged from all you rethuglicans when Romney doesn't make it, and you have to deal with that negro again.
Pathetic. It's always about "race" with losers like you.....I could not care less what color the man is, his record is all that matters.

Pathetic. It's always about "race" with losers like you.....I could not care less what color the man is, his record is all that matters.

bullshit.

bullshit.

Troll Fail....

Troll_fail.jpg

bullshit.

Troll Fail....

Troll_fail.jpg

I mean bullshit, that you care about record.

Otherwise Romney and Ryans would have to matter to you. They don't.

the Ryan Romney ticket can't win the states where they governed. Does that tell you nothing at all?

We don't... that is the great thing about our system.

We have loaded the house and will push the senate even farther right.

If Mr. Affirmative Action gets elected again....he's lame duck for four years.

Forum List

Back