Lee Harvey Oswald was instructed by Soviet leader Nikita Khrushchev to assassinate JFK, ex-CIA chief and former head of Romania's spy service claim in

Interesting .......and very possible me thinks.

KGB is almost certainly the culprit behind the creation of Oswald. Oswald had even visited Russia not too long before this assassination. Who heads to Russia during the Cold War?

Conspiracies have been given plenty of fuel due to Jack Ruby killing him in broad daylight while he was in custody. His motivation never added up to me, especially with his mob connections, which makes the conspiracies even easier to thrive. It would have been different if some young, crazed JFK supporter did it, but this guy was quite shady

Ultimately though, retaliation for JFK and the Bay of Pigs is the most viable theory. The problem with it though, is why would Russia be so sloppy when they know that the Feds would have the record of Oswalds whereabouts before hand?

So, even if there was absolute evidence, there are too many odd occurrences to ensure conspiracies will survive forever. My bet is soldily on Russia being responsible. We forget how close the world almost came to nuclear war just a year earlier when the U.S blinked and pulled nukes out of Turkey.

They probably were so enraged that they simply didn't care if it was linked to them, they could always swear culpable deniability. They might have even presumed that he would not be successful.

I thought they were friends.
Nikita even bought him a dog.
Pushinka
5ad8914815e9f968b40a17c6.jpg

Kennedy was murdered by a Marxist Knuttjob.
Nowadays the Democrat Party is full of Marxist Knuttjobs.
If you are saying oswald did it,you are a brainwashed sheep who the only evidence you ever looked at,was the text books in our history classes from our corrupt indoctrinated school system.

KGB is almost certainly the culprit behind the creation of Oswald. Oswald had even visited Russia not too long before this assassination. Who heads to Russia during the Cold War?

Conspiracies have been given plenty of fuel due to Jack Ruby killing him in broad daylight while he was in custody. His motivation never added up to me, especially with his mob connections, which makes the conspiracies even easier to thrive. It would have been different if some young, crazed JFK supporter did it, but this guy was quite shady

Ultimately though, retaliation for JFK and the Bay of Pigs is the most viable theory. The problem with it though, is why would Russia be so sloppy when they know that the Feds would have the record of Oswalds whereabouts before hand?

So, even if there was absolute evidence, there are too many odd occurrences to ensure conspiracies will survive forever. My bet is soldily on Russia being responsible. We forget how close the world almost came to nuclear war just a year earlier when the U.S blinked and pulled nukes out of Turkey.

They probably were so enraged that they simply didn't care if it was linked to them, they could always swear culpable deniability. They might have even presumed that he would not be successful.
After everybody figured out that there was a conspiracy to kill jfk and no longer buying into the magic bullet theory of the Warren commission,the government then started floating out all these other scenarios so people would be chasing phantoms,it was the Russians,the Cubans,the mob,etc etc. Many people back then started chasing those theories never suspecting the government because back then everybody trusted our government so many never suspected them. But none of them could have done it because the question you got to ask is who had the power to cover it up,get the media to go to sleep and get the secret service to lower their protection that day? None of those groups including the Russians had that power,the group that did have that power is the CIA.their fingerprints are all over it.you should read the book Crossfire by Jim Marrs probably the best book on it and also watch the mini series the men who killed kennedy.

I knew Langley shill candyass would be here to fart in this thread I love how candyass is a fake Raiders fan,no real true Raider fan would cheer on a fraud team that flip flops from city to city all the time and deserts a loyal Oakland fanbase,

Possible sure but highly improbable. By interpreting the Warren Commission report they mean dreaming something up out of thin air. There is no way to interprete it as they do and of course such " interpretations " have no evidence to support them.

After everybody figured out that there was a conspiracy to kill jfk and no longer buying into the magic bullet theory of the Warren commission,the government then started floating out all these other scenarios so people would be chasing phantoms,it was the Russians,the Cubans,the mob,etc etc. Many people back then started chasing those theories never suspecting the government because back then everybody trusted our government so many never suspected them. But none of them could have done it because the question you got to ask is who had the power to cover it up,get the media to go to sleep and get the secret service to lower their protection that day? None of those groups including the Russians had that power,the group that did have that power is the CIA.their fingerprints are all over it.you should read the book Crossfire by Jim Marrs probably the best book on it and also watch the mini series the men who killed kennedy.
Of course this dumbfuck has been schooled and proven wrong.

The Magic bullet theory was not invented or created byu the warren commission report. It is a long debunked fallacy used by Jim Garrison and Marrs to attack the report.

MArrs is a proven liar and his book is mostly fiction.

Oswald acted alone and that is proven by evidence whereas all the conspiracy thheories have been disproven,

Forum List

Back