Led by Lauren Boebert, GOP has legislation today that would ban establishment of abortion clinics on federal lands (as proposed by AOC & Liz Warren)

I noted this when the Democrats did it also. We have all sorts of problems but those elected to address them continue to do things like this that they know has a less than zero chance of passing just to poke people in the eye.

• Banned
I've always been solidly pro-life, but this fiercely intelligent and beautifully argued pro-abortion tweet from actress and medical ethicistJessica Chastain made me question my assumptions.

FW_H6BFXoAA08Oo

Once again lefties pretend that they lost the election and they are victims of a political conspiracy that doesn't exist.

I've always been solidly pro-life, but this fiercely intelligent and beautifully argued pro-abortion tweet from actress and medical ethicistJessica Chastain made me question my assumptions.

FW_H6BFXoAA08Oo
She wouldn't make a pimple on the ass of a real Hollywood actress like Barbara Stanwyck, Bette Davis, Gene Tierney, Katherine Hepburn, Fontaine, Rita Hayworth, Ava Gardner, and so many more. She's not even in the same class.

Kill babies on Federal land, but not allowed to drill for oil. These are very very sick creatures.

Forum List

Back