Led By Coronavirus Fake News, The Fed’s Depression Is Here

Natural Citizen

American Made
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 8, 2016
With shoutouts to NWO puppets Gates and Fauci...

Lets go.

The biggest bubble that the Fed ever created has burst. We're now seeing the answer to the question: "What happens if everyone needs a bailout at the same time?" The Fed creating trillions of new dollars out-of-thin-air will only make everything much worse. A return to sound money is an absolute necessity, and only a matter of time.

I've been hearing horror stories about the national debt and deficit my entire life...we are still here and until three weeks ago had the best economy on earth....we will come back from this...stay positive...don't go south that's the cowardly way to go...we are the United States of America...we can do this...man up for crying out loud....thank God some of you were not around during the second world war.....

I've been hearing horror stories about the national debt and deficit my entire life...we are still here and until three weeks ago had the best economy on earth....we will come back from this...stay positive...don't go south that's the cowardly way to go...we are the United States of America...we can do this...man up for crying out loud....thank God some of you were not around during the second world war.....

Heh heh. Someone had too much to dream last night if they think I'm not positive about it. This is what needs to happen.

Personally, I've got no stake in it. My retirement is secured.

I'm just rubbing it in at this point.

Do you know why? I'll tell you why. Because ignorant, prideful people like you who think they know more than they do deserve precisely what's coming their way.

My compassion for people goes only so far.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back