Lebron tests positive for covid 19

You Trump Humpers are the racist, you hate LeBron because he won't bow down to you right wing haters.
Dude, I don't hate Black people, I just really really dislike the fragile LaBron, because of his hatred towards
the whites, but really likes their money. You don't get it, and I doubt you ever will. Might want to pipe down.

No we were talking about China and you brought up Germany.
You are retarded as your brain is in a "I Hate Trump" box.
Trump, Mr SuperStupidBrutha, wants corporations and businesses to hire US citizens, not use trespassers and business visas.
The fact that Trump uses China for some of his businesses is because almost every US based corporation can sell their product at a fraction of the cost.
Trump's policies made major inroads in terms of trespassers and business visas and he was about to put tariffs on shit made in China.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Mr SuperStupidBrutha will ignore the above because he's, well...Stupid

You are retarded as your brain is in a "I Hate Trump" box.
Trump, Mr SuperStupidBrutha, wants corporations and businesses to hire US citizens, not use trespassers and business visas.
The fact that Trump uses China for some of his businesses is because almost every US based corporation can sell their product at a fraction of the cost.
Trump's policies made major inroads in terms of trespassers and business visas and he was about to put tariffs on shit made in China.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Mr SuperStupidBrutha will ignore the above because he's, well...Stupid
Incompetent you are just babbling about the same thing over and over, you sound like a damn broken record. Trump wants to make all the money Trump can make, he only cares about his businesses. You Trump Humpers are stuck on stupid.

Incompetent you are just babbling about the same thing over and over, you sound like a damn broken record. Trump wants to make all the money Trump can make, he only cares about his businesses. You Trump Humpers are stuck on stupid.
Are you stating that you are not just parroting yourself repeatedly?

Come on Trump Humper, Trump is making money hand over fist in China and now you come trying to rip off some bullshit to us about he was trying to get us out of China.
shows your ignorance.. trump has lost over a billion of net worth since entering office,,

and we all know you commie fucks complained like a baby that lost his pacifier when trump tried to get us out,,

shows your ignorance.. trump has lost over a billion of net worth since entering office,,

and we all know you commie fucks complained like a baby that lost his pacifier when trump tried to get us out,,
So tell me how many of his products has he taken out of China? Seems like a pretty simple question. I stood against commies during the Cold War, how about you?

The racist is you Trump Humper; you want to hold LeBron to one standard and turn a blind eye to Trump

Hey lebron is all over the TV proclaiming he is perfection.

Perfection doesn't catch covid.

And perfection REALLY doesn't use SLAVE LABOR.

lebron does both.

You have been benefitting from it since this country was founded.

No, I haven't. Slaves benefitted their owners. That's all. You twats did'nt build this country. You picked cotton and tobacco. That money benefitted the plantation owners. No one else. Your claim to have built this country is a fantasy.

Hey lebron is all over the TV proclaiming he is perfection.

Perfection doesn't catch covid.

And perfection REALLY doesn't use SLAVE LABOR.

lebron does both.
When did that brutha ever claim to be PERFECT?

Just more attacks on a black man who will not bow down like these other boot lickin Toms you racist love.

Dude, I don't hate Black people, I just really really dislike the fragile LaBron, because of his hatred towards
the whites, but really likes their money. You don't get it, and I doubt you ever will. Might want to pipe down.
Some people are literally incapable of evaluating the world by anything approaching values or ideals.

All they are capable of understanding is tribal identity, and this very primitive mind set is only being encouraged by Democrat demagogues who use it as a way to manipulate them.

When did that brutha ever claim to be PERFECT?

Just more attacks on a black man who will not bow down like these other boot lickin Toms you racist love.

In his fucking TV ads you flaming buffoon.

Forum List

Back