Lebron James stays quiet on the issue of COVID vaccines

News flash to all of you that don’t know. These professional athletes are morons and not people you should look towards for guidance in navigating through life.
Is it LeBron Jame's job to weigh in on this stuff? I thought he played basketball.

Well didn’t Lebron tell everyone he’s not going to just shut up and dribble? I think this proves he should
I guess you should only do what you do for a living and never voice your opinion on any subject ever.

Uh oh - Time to shut down USMB!

News flash to all of you that don’t know. These professional athletes are morons and not people you should look towards for guidance in navigating through life.
Hilarious. If anyone else said such a thing they would be labeled anti-vaxxer and a danger to society for not getting the shot.

But he’s a BLM sacred cash cow, so they can’t criticize.

If only he would just shut up and dribble.

He is as far as China is concerned. Their concentration camps, child slave labor, etc. No comment.

America? He'll lecture us all of the leftist theoretical evils.

Of course, if he spoke out against China and their evil human rights violations, they'd pull Spacejam 2 from their theatres, and he'd lose money. And, it would harm his Nike income. He doesn't want that, so he refuses to condemn actual evil that he profits from. He's the largest hypocrite I've seen in sports in a long time.. as are Steve Kerr, Greg Popovich, and Adam Silver.

EwEc3mDWEAA91FV

Forum List

Back