LeBron James Net Worth: $480M

LeBron is an amazing athlete, and a good person, as well.
Good people don’t want to murder heroes.

I didn't see where LeBron called for the murder of anyone, can you please point out where he did?

You're Next means being charged with murder.
Oh, so he wants to send good people to prison. How is that any better?

Good people don’t want to send cops to prison for committing heroic acts

One persons heroism is another persons murder. Perhaps he thought de-escalation and a Taser could have been used? I don't know. I'm not Lebron, nor do I speak for him.
A fucking taser!? Did you not see the whole video? Its a god damn miracle that girl didnt get stabbed, even with the cop using a gun. She was a split second away from burying the knife in that girls chest.
Tasers don’t work on people that are high on drugs. He had seconds to save the life of that girl.

On FOX this morning, I was able to read Mr. James's SECOND tweet.

It was very well-written, so I assume that it was written for him.

The tweet does NOT apologize for the first tweet but tries to indirectly rationalize the reason for his disgusting first tweet.

It would be nice if enough basketball fans were to stay away from attending any games in which Mr. James was scheduled to play.

He has plenty of money, so he would not be hurt financially.

He could then spend his time working for what he considers to be the welfare of his people.

I certainly hope this hero police officer sues James for the death threat he posted on line to his millions of followers

I won't watch another NBA game.....well maybe the playoffs if Curry is playing

Forum List

Back