LeBron James Net Worth: $480M

LeBron is an amazing athlete, and a good person, as well.
Good people don’t want to murder heroes.

I didn't see where LeBron called for the murder of anyone, can you please point out where he did?

You're Next means being charged with murder.
Oh, so he wants to send good people to prison. How is that any better?

Good people don’t want to send cops to prison for committing heroic acts

One persons heroism is another persons murder. Perhaps he thought de-escalation and a Taser could have been used? I don't know. I'm not Lebron, nor do I speak for him.
What’s Lebron doing for the poor?

68F80661-3FD6-464E-8111-9CCF2D1FAB88.jpeg

I didn't see where LeBron called for the murder of anyone, can you please point out where he did?

One persons heroism is another persons murder. Perhaps he thought de-escalation and a Taser could have been used? I don't know. I'm not Lebron, nor do I speak for him.

De-escalation? How?

The officer who shot wasn’t close enough to use a taser.

There is no sound criticism of the officer’s action in this case. His actions were heroic

Yes, the guy who wants a cop murdered for saving the life of a girl. Normal people with morals would use their wealth to help people in need.
Maybe people should visit his mansion tonight.

I think he prefers to have his net worth expressed in Chinese renminbi rather than US dollars.

What’s Lebron doing for the poor?

So he chipped in a few bucks to a public school.
What a sacrifice for a guy worth $480M. Really had to budget and not go out to eat as often I bet.

By tweeting out the cops picture, and captioning it with "You're next!", he put this cops life in danger.
LeBron has a HUGE following, no telling how many nuts belong in his crib. There should be a denouncement of his efforts by the NBA.

Then why did he delete it?
He says he deleted it because people like weatherman, turned it in to a post of bull crap hatred and other made up crap.....

A fucking taser!? Did you not see the whole video? Its a god damn miracle that girl didnt get stabbed, even with the cop using a gun. She was a split second away from burying the knife in that girls chest.

He says he deleted it because people like weatherman, turned it in to a post of bull crap hatred and other made up crap.....

The guy tweets a hero officer should go to jail and then blames everyone for taking offense to it. Good going LeBum

I don't blame him, the backlash from racists means he has to be ultra careful with his words. They'll turn them into something else.

A fucking taser!? Did you not see the whole video? Its a god damn miracle that girl didnt get stabbed, even with the cop using a gun. She was a split second away from burying the knife in that girls chest.

I didn't watch the video, I just said in my opening post James is an amazing athlete and a good person.

I don't blame him, the backlash from racists means he has to be ultra careful with his words. They'll turn them into something else.

What he wrote was bad enough. No need to twist anything

I didn't watch the video, I just said in my opening post James is an amazing athlete and a good person.
Then why are you saying he should have used a taser?

Wasn't 'you're next' on the heels of Chauvin being convicted? Le Bron claims that is what he was saying.... He's next to be on trial, like Chauvin.....And not at all about killing him......???? :dunno:
Yes, heroes saving innocent lives should be executed.
No one said he should be executed.

you are lying.

ALL liars are cast in to the Lake of Fire on judgement day.

be careful! :eek-52:
Sorry. Putting in a cell for life for saving the life of an innocent child.
He didn't say that weatherman.... He said you're next.

And maybe he jumped the gun, without the facts, maybe he believed one of the rumors that shot around the net about it, and even hoped he'd be charged....we don't really know....

But what we do know is YOU seem to be just one of the punks hiding behind a computer screen, making up lies about what he actually said and typing them as facts.... just to cause enmity...stir up hatred...the Serpent's favorite thing to do..... The internet is turning out to be the Beast of the masses in the end of age...the mechanism to fill the world with untruths and instigate hatred imo.

Wasn't 'you're next' on the heels of Chauvin being convicted? Le Bron claims that is what he was saying.... He's next to be on trial, like Chauvin.....And not at all about killing him......???? :dunno:

you are lying.

And maybe he jumped the gun, without the facts, maybe he believed one of the rumors that shot around the net about it, and even hoped he'd be charged....we don't really know....

But what we do know is YOU seem to be just one of the punks hiding behind a computer screen, making up lies about what he actually said and typing them as facts.... just to cause enmity...stir up hatred...the Serpent's favorite thing to do..... The internet is turning out to be the Beast of the masses in the end of age...the mechanism to fill the world with untruths and instigate hatred imo.

Yeah LeBum should be able to slander people who act heroically with no consequences.

LeBum is the one stirring up hate

He deleted because he likely realized that he basically put a bounty out on the cop.

He deleted because he likely realized that he basically put a bounty out on the cop.

LeBum then went on to say his post wasn’t about anyone in particular. What POS. If Careful is right and LeBum simply jumped the gun at least offer an apology. Instead of a pathetic backpedal.

you are lying.

You’re next what?
To be tossed into prison the rest of his life for saving that girls life?
Murdered by a mob?

Tell us what he meant by it.

Forum List

Back