LeBron Gets Two Pacer Fans Kicked Out Of Game For Saying Something He Didn't Like

I found this post on Twitter in the thread over Lebron getting fans ejected:

And thus the lie works well on a person like you.
Until he can say what it was with any specifics....I'm a bit skeptical.

Your link says unavailable and I only repeated what was said without claiming it was factual.

The only specifics I could find says they went after his family. Not cool. Athletes need to be able to take personal jabs but going after family? No, that is not cool. (if true)
Calling him a SOB is not an attack on his family

I don't know if LeBron was right or wrong but he does seem to have a very bad case of rabbit ears for a professional athlete who performs every night with people sitting courtside. And how bad could it have been when LeBron had to point out the offenders to the referee? You would think the ref would have heard it and saw it too. The only thing I can tell for sure is what most people already think of the guy. He's a self centered, psycological mutant as well as a pussy and an asshole.
Obviously, you are not a Lakers fan, yes?

Celtics Center Enes Kanter, who is from Turkey, has something to say about China.....and I'm still trying to find his interview at Fox concerning his brush with Lebron a while back.

Forum List

Back