LeBron Gets Two Pacer Fans Kicked Out Of Game For Saying Something He Didn't Like

The only specifics I could find says they went after his family. Not cool. Athletes need to be able to take personal jabs but going after family? No, that is not cool. (if true)

The only specifics I could find says they went after his family. Not cool. Athletes need to be able to take personal jabs but going after family? No, that is not cool. (if true)
I'm sure they're going to make up alot of stuff to support their cry-baby.
Maybe he needs to move to China where the fans aren't allowed to heckle the players.

I'm sure they're going to make up alot of stuff to support their cry-baby.
Maybe he needs to move to China where the fans aren't allowed to heckle the players.

This came from someone else sitting courtside. The game was in Indiana which would mean they weren't all that likely to be Laker's fans. Now as I said, a person should be able to defend their family. (if true)

Here's an incident that happened earlier this year:​

‘White Privilege Don’t Work In the NBA’: LeBron James and Social Media Users Have a Field Day Over ‘Courtside Karen’ and Her Husband Getting Kicked Out of Game For Heckling the Lakers Star​

Posted byBy Isheka N. Harrison | February 2, 2021 CommentsComments (0)

As NBA arenas around the country reopen to allow limited numbers of fans into games, some seem to be buying tickets just so they can heckle LeBron James. In the latest incident, a woman dubbed “Courtside Karen” by social media users was ejected from Atlanta’s State Farm Arena, along with her husband, after a heated exchange with the Lakers star during the fourth quarter of his team’s 107-99 victory over the Hawks on Feb. 1.
Identified as Juliana Carlos, the woman took to Instagram to explain her side of the story. She said she and her husband, Chris Carlos, were kicked out of the game “for talking s–t to LeBron James for talking s–t to my f—ing husband” when the Lakers faced off against their hometown Hawks. Another couple adjacent to the Carloses apparently was ejected at the same time after referees stopped the game and called arena security.
pjimage-13-600x338.jpg
Lebron James and Juliana Carlos. Photo by Harry How/Getty Images/ @Julianacarlos/Instagram
According to Carlos’ account, James initiated the confrontation when he looked at her husband and started cursing him out. “So, I’m minding my own business, and Chris has been a Hawks fan forever. He’s been watching the games for 10 years. Whatever, he has this issue with LeBron. I don’t have an issue with LeBron. I don’t give a f–k about LeBron,” Carlos said in a video posted to her IG Stories.
“Anyway, I’m minding my own business … having fun. All of the sudden, LeBron says something to my husband, and I see this and I stand up. And I go, ‘Don’t f—ing talk to my husband.’ And he looks at me and he goes, ‘Sit the f–k down, b—h.’ And I go, ‘Don’t f—ing call me a b—h. You sit the f–k down. Get the f–k out of here. Don’t f—ing talk to my husband like that,’” Carlos continued.

This came from someone else sitting courtside. The game was in Indiana which would mean they weren't all that likely to be Laker's fans. Now as I said, a person should be able to defend their family. (if true)
Yep.....but who even knows anything about this guy's family.
Quit parroting the left's talking-points.
I sure don't know who he's married to or who his father is.
Why would his family even come into the argument?
Lebron is the one mouthing off all of the time.....not his family.

Peers to me that Lebron was making up an excuse for yet another angry exchange with an opponent's fans.

This asshole was begging for it.
Look at him showboating and playing with his package after making a shot:

Yep.....but who even knows anything about this guy's family.
Quit parroting the left's talking-points.
I sure don't know who he's married to or who his father is.
Why would his family even come into the argument?
Lebron is the one mouthing off all of the time.....not his family.

Peers to me that Lebron was making up an excuse for yet another angry exchange with an opponent's fans.

It was said they were remarks about his son. Many basketball fans knows who his son is. A man has a right to defend his kids. Period. (if true)

And it's incredibly sad that you have to see everything, the entire world in the terms of "left and right".

It was said they were remarks about his son. Many basketball fans knows who his son is. A man has a right to defend his kids. Period. (if true)
Lebron was acting like a jerk.......this is why I don't watch the NBA anymore.
Because of jerks like Lebron.
I stopped watching after MJ and Bird retired.

I didn't like the direction that player conduct was going.
In the NFL if you act like this you get a penalty.
In the NBA....they just let them go around taunting other players and the fans.

Lebron was acting like a jerk.......this is why I don't watch the NBA anymore.
Because of jerks like Lebron.
I stopped watching after MJ and Bird retired.

I didn't like the direction that player conduct was going.
In the NFL if you act like this you get a penalty.
In the NBA....they just let them go around taunting other players and the fans.

A man is not a jerk for defending his family, especially minor children. (if true)

Is this really what you believe? If so, you have no children.

A man is not a jerk for defending his family, especially minor children. (if true)

Is this really what you believe? If so, you have no children.
I think they protect this guy and they simply made up an excuse.
If they didn't get into any specifics about what was said....you can bet they made it all up.
Lebron would repeat exactly what it was that was supposedly said if it was ever said at all.

The only thing I could imagine is if she said: "Stop acting like a jerk....I hope your kids are proud of their punk-ass father!"

But until they can say exactly what was said......it's most likely a lie they made up.

Last edited:
I don't know if LeBron was right or wrong but he does seem to have a very bad case of rabbit ears for a professional athlete who performs every night with people sitting courtside. And how bad could it have been when LeBron had to point out the offenders to the referee? You would think the ref would have heard it and saw it too. The only thing I can tell for sure is what most people already think of the guy. He's a self centered, psycological mutant as well as a pussy and an asshole.

I don't know if LeBron was right or wrong but he does seem to have a very bad case of rabbit ears for a professional athlete who performs every night with people sitting courtside. And how bad could it have been when LeBron had to point out the offenders to the referee? You would think the ref would have heard it and saw it too. The only thing I can tell for sure is what most people already think of the guy. He's a self centered, psycological mutant as well as a pussy and an asshole.

The fan that noted what they said, said they had been warned a couple times already. Not one's kids.

Forum List

Back