Lebanon calls drone attack a 'declaration of war' by Israel

EvilEyeFleegle

Dogpatch USA
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 2, 2017
Twin Falls Idaho
So..looks like it's heating up again....
Israel's Netanyahu warns Hezbollah to "calm down" as Lebanon calls drone attack a "declaration of war" - CBS News

"Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Tuesday warned Lebanon, Hezbollah's chief and the head of Iran's elite Quds Force to "be careful" with their words and actions. With tension mounting on the Israeli border, Netanyahu said Hezbollah leader Hassan Nasrallah "knows very well that the state of Israel knows how to defend itself well, and to repay its enemies."
"I want to say to him and the Lebanese state, which is hosting this organization that aims to destroy us, and I say the same to Qassem Soleimani: Be careful about your words, and even more cautious about your actions."
He said Nasrallah should "calm down."

Nasrallah has accused Israel of being behind a drone attack on the Lebanese Shiite movement's Beirut stronghold on Sunday and threatened retaliation. He called it the first such "hostile action" since a 2006 war between Israel and Hezbollah.

Lebanon's President Michel Aoun called it a "declaration of war," and the Lebanese National Defense Council was expected to hold an emergency meeting Tuesday.
Lebanon's leader, Prime Minister Saad al-Hariri, reportedly told Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov that the purported Israeli attack in Beirut threatened a dangerous escalation, with unpredictable results."

Cool. Carpet bombing to commence in 5...4....3....
LOL!
This is one of those "Armageddon" opening scenarios!

iu

Must get more popcorn....

Cool. Carpet bombing to commence in 5...4....3....
we should loan them a few B-52s, take out Iran while they are at it
Heck no...we should just stay out of the whole affair..and let them kill each other off...and then do salvage on them.

Screw the Middle-east..I'm tired of it. let the pot boil over....and pick up the pieces after.

Israel's Netanyahu warns Hezbollah to "calm down" as Lebanon calls drone attack a "declaration of war" - CBS News

"Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Tuesday warned Lebanon, Hezbollah's chief and the head of Iran's elite Quds Force to "be careful" with their words and actions. With tension mounting on the Israeli border, Netanyahu said Hezbollah leader Hassan Nasrallah "knows very well that the state of Israel knows how to defend itself well, and to repay its enemies."
"I want to say to him and the Lebanese state, which is hosting this organization that aims to destroy us, and I say the same to Qassem Soleimani: Be careful about your words, and even more cautious about your actions."

Nasrallah has accused Israel of being behind a drone attack on the Lebanese Shiite movement's Beirut stronghold on Sunday and threatened retaliation. He called it the first such "hostile action" since a 2006 war between Israel and Hezbollah.

Lebanon's President Michel Aoun called it a "declaration of war," and the Lebanese National Defense Council was expected to hold an emergency meeting Tuesday.
Lebanon's leader, Prime Minister Saad al-Hariri, reportedly told Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov that the purported Israeli attack in Beirut threatened a dangerous escalation, with unpredictable results."

So, why was this supposedly such a big change up?

So, why was this supposedly such a big change up?
It amounted to a formal Declaration of War..was it bullshit? I dunno..Lebanon has gone to war with Israel a number of times...who am I .....or Israel ....to doubt that they are going to do it again? I know this..if Israel really thinks an attack is coming..they will strike first..that's their doctrine.

Didn't they let Israel use their airspace whe nthey were attacking Syria?

They should have known it was coming.

Bombing three countries in one weekend is pretty much saying, hey, we're looking to provoke more war.

No way anyone saying they want peace goes around doing stuff like that.

New Topics

Forum List

Back