Leaving Them Speechless

That would be our Democrat voting colleagues who simply follow orders, not being allowed to question or to think.

And.....they will be left speechless.

That’s why one can never get answers as to why they support the following:

1.Democrats support censorship in opposition to the United States Constitution:

. Under Democrat/Liberal LBJ, the law was passed that deprived pastors 2of their right of free speech.
What possible compelling government interest could this represent????

2. Gun laws empower criminals. Democrats favor all sorts of limitations on folks defending themselves, but can’t name a single gun law that criminals obey…..only law abiding citizens, the ones that become sitting ducks to criminals.

3. What benefit does America, or the world, accrue by Obama's guaranteeing nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism?
Why???

4. And a perfect example of Democrat’s inability to think, ….I can name dozens of Biden policies I voted against.....and Trump policies I voted for.
Let's see you name the Biden policies you voted for, or the Trump policies you voted against.
Orwell predicted the Pavlovian Conditioning that Democrats are subjected to, susceptible to, but named it for Emmanuel Goldstein.

5. Days after his inauguration, Biden banned the Keystone Pipeline, and ended the energy independence that Trump gifted to American….

…..and at the same time removed any bar to enriching Putin…..removed sanctions and OK’s Nord Stream 2.

Had both policies not been put in place, we’d be able to keep control of the gas station masquerading as a nation, Russia. Yet the brain-dead will claim Republicans favor the Kremlin.

OK….you voted for Democrats…..clearly an irrational action.

Can you explain the above five queries, or would you use an insanity defense????

1647295868362.png

Forum List

Back