Learning From Their Elders

Smolette II. This is what happens when you let assholes like Sharpton, Smolette and BLM get away with crimes because of their color. We're breeding these POSs.

Smolette II. This is what happens when you let assholes like Sharpton, Smolette and BLM get away with crimes because of their color. We're breeding these POSs.
There is a difference, /she at least made full retraction and apologized. For all we know Grandma put her up to it

No, that's not the case. There isn't more and more of this. You want to believe that.

To whites like you, every claim of racism by whites has to be made up, but you guys can actually make up racism then broadcast it everywhere as some anti white victimhood. This is what happens when you let assholes like Trump, Darren Wilson, Daniel Pantaleo get away with crimes and all manners of racist white groups roam free because of their color. We're breeding these POSs.

I lost my white privilege.

white-privilege-amex.jpg

It was cancelled because hackers in Taiwan got my number and were using my White Privilege.

I have to apply for entirely new card ... but all my online accounts have to be updated. It's not worth it.

No, that's not the case. There isn't more and more of this. You want to believe that.

To whites like you, every claim of racism by whites has to be made up, but you guys can actually make up racism then broadcast it everywhere as some anti white victimhood. This is what happens when you let assholes like Trump, Darren Wilson, Daniel Pantaleo get away with crimes and all manners of racist white groups roam free because of their color. We're breeding these POSs.
You still believe Smollett's bullshit, don't you?

Bugger off. I've likely done more for the black community than you ever have.

As usual, no real comment on the girls behavior. You only diss people who do wrong if they are white. You would condemn a white kid for lying.

Did she OR did she not make a false claim? Stick to the topic, and don't defend wrongdoing on ANYONE'S part.

There are many many verbal remarks in this nation. Especially in areas that are diverse. Today while walking the pet, a roofer made some low level comment while driving by and he has illegals working for him! He looked to be white. Many people do not want to see other people get jammed up. There by the grace of God go I. But their patience is thinning. And yours seems to have thinned over the years or never been thick at all whether young or old.

Hello. I share FACTS & opinions. What you do with the info is up to you.

MYTH EVIDENCE AFRICAN AMERICAN CHILD ABUSE BULLYING (LEA).jpg

"Black women are destroying themselves and black men" ~Concerned Citizen

___
"I agree that SINGLE MOTHERS are DESTROYING their sons." ~Neko Cheri

___
"BLACK MOTHERS CORRUPTING THEIR DAUGHTER'S" ~LadyMocha

"Young Mothers Are Poisoning the black community" ~LadyMocha

___
"How Black Community's Ignorance of Mental Illness Almost K!lled Me" ~Law of Polaris

===
"How black Women sabotage their sons" ~Law of Polaris

How black Women sabotage their sons
___
"Single Black Mothers Destroy their Sons" Published on Oct 13, 2016 by Kyle Austin Park

Single Black Mothers Destroy their Sons
___
'Exposing 'Pro Black' Modus Operandi, Logic, Fvvkery, Savagery, White Supremacy' ~Mrs. Princella Clark-Carr

Exposing 'PRO BLACK' Modus Operandi, Logic, Fvvkery, Savagery and White Supremacy

"'Pro-Black American' Logic Succinctly Explained By Social Commentator Mr. David Carroll"

American Pro Black Logic Explained By Social Commentator David Carroll

most of it is fake bullshit

Forum List

Back