Learn Something

We were just talking about NC and now your bringing up Penn as accusing of avoiding topics?! haha thats funny. I literally just researched NC voting regulations and posted links to their process. I responded to your claims. Now youre trying to claim that I repeat talking points, don't research and avoid topics while you bring up a new topic?!?! Wow thats rich.

I'll respond to your Penn claims in the next post so don't get your panties in a wad

No, you jumped to North Carolina because it has an updated process. I cited five states that don't even do a signature match.

I just picked the first one on your list. Want me to do the second one on your list?

Once again, in 2020, North Carolina, Iowa, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, and New Hampshire did not even match signatures on ballots.

That North Carolina updated their law in 2022 is great, but changes nothing. I specified the 2020 election.

Once again, in 2020, North Carolina, Iowa, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, and New Hampshire did not even match signatures on ballots.

That North Carolina updated their law in 2022 is great, but changes nothing. I specified the 2020 election.
Cool. I’ll move onto Iowa. Here is their mail in process. How is this inviting fraud in your mind?

Absentee Voting by Mail​

Registered voters may request an absentee ballot to be sent to them by mail. You must complete an absentee ballot request formand return the original, signed form to your county auditor. The request form does not need to be witnessed or notarized. A written application for a mailed absentee ballot must be received by the voter's County Auditor no later than 5:00 p.m. 15 days before the election.

Someone who will be 18 years old by the date of an upcoming election may request an absentee ballot if he or she is pre-registered to vote.

In order to receive an absentee ballot, a registered voter MUSTprovide the following necessary information:

• Name
  • Date of birth
  • Iowa residential address
  • Voter Verification Number (ID Number)
    • Iowa Driver's License or Non-Operator ID Number OR
    • Four digit Voter PIN located on the voter's Iowa Voter ID Card
    • Any voter may request an Iowa Voter ID Card by contacting their County Auditor's Office
  • The name OR date of the election for which you are requesting an absentee ballot
  • Party affiliation - only required for Primary Elections, which are held in even numbered years
  • Signature

Cool. I’ll move onto Iowa. Here is their mail in process. How is this inviting fraud in your mind?

Absentee Voting by Mail​

Registered voters may request an absentee ballot to be sent to them by mail. You must complete an absentee ballot request formand return the original, signed form to your county auditor. The request form does not need to be witnessed or notarized. A written application for a mailed absentee ballot must be received by the voter's County Auditor no later than 5:00 p.m. 15 days before the election.

Someone who will be 18 years old by the date of an upcoming election may request an absentee ballot if he or she is pre-registered to vote.

In order to receive an absentee ballot, a registered voter MUSTprovide the following necessary information:

• Name
  • Date of birth
  • Iowa residential address
  • Voter Verification Number (ID Number)
    • Iowa Driver's License or Non-Operator ID Number OR
    • Four digit Voter PIN located on the voter's Iowa Voter ID Card
    • Any voter may request an Iowa Voter ID Card by contacting their County Auditor's Office
  • The name OR date of the election for which you are requesting an absentee ballot
  • Party affiliation - only required for Primary Elections, which are held in even numbered years
  • Signature

None of which changes the FACT I posted that no signature check of the mail in ballot was performed.

None of which changes the FACT I posted that no signature check of the mail in ballot was performed.
So what? You’re using the sig check to support your claim that mail in invites fraud. I just laid out the mail in process in Iowa. So don’t dismiss it like you just did, explain how it invites fraud

No way of telling who sent the ballot in.

Which I guess is your goal.

You’re using the sig check to support your claim that mail in invites fraud. I just laid out the mail in process in Iowa. So don’t dismiss it like you just did, explain how it invites fraud

Mail in is pushed precisely because it gives your party the opportunity to engage in fraud.

Again, this isn't a debate - you're just repeating the same old leftist talking points that have been regurgitated for years.

Mail in is pushed precisely because it gives your party the opportunity to engage in fraud.

Again, this isn't a debate - you're just repeating the same old leftist talking points that have been regurgitated for years.

I just laid out the process. Explain how widespread fraud results from this….

In Iowa ballots need to be requested. In that request photo id and personal details of the voter need to be provided. They then get their ballot. Fill it out and send it in.

Then according to Iowa Code §53.16 §53.18

Absentee voters sign an affidavit on the ballot envelope. Affidavits are reviewed for completeness, and those with defects are not counted. A return envelope is considered to contain a defect if it appears that the signature on the envelope has been signed by someone other than the registered voter, in comparing the signature on the envelope to the signature on record of the registered voter named on the envelope.

Forum List

Back