Leaked Video Shows Border Patrol Agents Eviscerating Biden’s BP Chief Over Failure to Secure The US Border

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

Leaked Video Shows Border Patrol Agents Eviscerating Biden’s BP Chief Over Failure to Secure The US Border​

29 Jan 2022 ~~ By Julian Conradson
Thanks to Biden’s state-sponsored illegal invasion, the situation on the border is worse than it has ever been before. Millions of illegals have come over the past year and more drugs are pouring across the wide-open southern border than the handcuffed Border Patrol agents are able to handle.
It’s an unmitigated crisis, and the brave agents on the ground that deal with this daily seem to have had enough.
Just days after leaked audio revealed a heated exchange that included Border Patrol agents turning their backs on Biden’s Secretary of Homeland Security Alejandro Mayorkas, tensions flared yet again when Biden’s lapdog, BP Chief Raul Ortiz, met with several agents in Laredo, Texas on Friday.
Independent journalist Ali Bradley uploaded leaked footage of the incident, in which the agents, who are outraged over the Biden regime’s destructive immigration policies, eviscerated Ortiz for getting caught up in politics and restricting them from doing their job of protecting the US border.
“We stay focused, Ortiz can be heard saying to the upset crowd. “We continue to do the job and the mission we all signed up for. We all raised our hand.”
~Snip~
Yes, sure. Everyone in that room took an oath to do this job, but, as members of the group immediately pointed out, they signed up to “defend the constitution” – not facilitate an invasion.
One man can even be heard yelling “that’s kind of hard to say!” in response to Ortiz, as the crowd became more incensed.
“It’s not hard to say that” Ortiz, who is visibly furious, barks back. “It may be hard for you to say it, but I’ve been doing this for 31 years. It’s not hard for me to say it. Every day I wake up and I am committed to this organization, and I’m committed to each one of y’all.”
The Agents were not buying the BS and immediately criticized Ortiz for his baseless insinuation. One can be heard calling out the mass release of criminals into the country, to which he is told “you’re

The full exchange was also uploaded by Ali Bradley and can be found on her Facebook, link is below.

These brave men are outraged and rightfully so. They know better than anyone what is really happening on the border, and, even more concerningly, what is happening with all of these illegal invaders once they are turned over to DHS and Biden to disperse across the nation.

Commentary:
Ortiz is undoubtedly on the Biden payroll and a Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Leftist.
I'm glad to see these brave men and women in the BPS challenging these idiots. Let's hope they remain safe from retribution from the felonious administration.
Strangely Biden is more interested and worried about the Ukrainian border than the borders surrounding America and is prepared to ignite WWIII.
To add insult to injury Biden's open border policy has increased the flow of narcotics and human trafficking into America that has killed more than 100,000 Americans and enslaved thousands, mostly teenagers and women, making the Mexican Drug cartels rich beyond their dreams.
The enemy is within the gates, Mayorkas and Ortiz are caught up in this deadly anti-American, anti-sovereignty, anti- God policy of this criminally lawless illegitimate “administration.” Time for Americans to take their country back, defend the rule of law and defend our communities.
Each of the conspirators of the border criminal crisis should find themselves at the end of a hangman's rope. That begins with the present 1600 Pennsylvania Ave resident, his advisors, administration and those that support his actions

Leaked Video Shows Border Patrol Agents Eviscerating Biden’s BP Chief Over Failure to Secure The US Border​

29 Jan 2022 ~~ By Julian Conradson
Thanks to Biden’s state-sponsored illegal invasion, the situation on the border is worse than it has ever been before. Millions of illegals have come over the past year and more drugs are pouring across the wide-open southern border than the handcuffed Border Patrol agents are able to handle.
It’s an unmitigated crisis, and the brave agents on the ground that deal with this daily seem to have had enough.
Just days after leaked audio revealed a heated exchange that included Border Patrol agents turning their backs on Biden’s Secretary of Homeland Security Alejandro Mayorkas, tensions flared yet again when Biden’s lapdog, BP Chief Raul Ortiz, met with several agents in Laredo, Texas on Friday.
Independent journalist Ali Bradley uploaded leaked footage of the incident, in which the agents, who are outraged over the Biden regime’s destructive immigration policies, eviscerated Ortiz for getting caught up in politics and restricting them from doing their job of protecting the US border.
“We stay focused, Ortiz can be heard saying to the upset crowd. “We continue to do the job and the mission we all signed up for. We all raised our hand.”
~Snip~
Yes, sure. Everyone in that room took an oath to do this job, but, as members of the group immediately pointed out, they signed up to “defend the constitution” – not facilitate an invasion.
One man can even be heard yelling “that’s kind of hard to say!” in response to Ortiz, as the crowd became more incensed.
“It’s not hard to say that” Ortiz, who is visibly furious, barks back. “It may be hard for you to say it, but I’ve been doing this for 31 years. It’s not hard for me to say it. Every day I wake up and I am committed to this organization, and I’m committed to each one of y’all.”
The Agents were not buying the BS and immediately criticized Ortiz for his baseless insinuation. One can be heard calling out the mass release of criminals into the country, to which he is told “you’re

The full exchange was also uploaded by Ali Bradley and can be found on her Facebook, link is below.

These brave men are outraged and rightfully so. They know better than anyone what is really happening on the border, and, even more concerningly, what is happening with all of these illegal invaders once they are turned over to DHS and Biden to disperse across the nation.

Commentary:
Ortiz is undoubtedly on the Biden payroll and a Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Leftist.
I'm glad to see these brave men and women in the BPS challenging these idiots. Let's hope they remain safe from retribution from the felonious administration.
Strangely Biden is more interested and worried about the Ukrainian border than the borders surrounding America and is prepared to ignite WWIII.
To add insult to injury Biden's open border policy has increased the flow of narcotics and human trafficking into America that has killed more than 100,000 Americans and enslaved thousands, mostly teenagers and women, making the Mexican Drug cartels rich beyond their dreams.
The enemy is within the gates, Mayorkas and Ortiz are caught up in this deadly anti-American, anti-sovereignty, anti- God policy of this criminally lawless illegitimate “administration.” Time for Americans to take their country back, defend the rule of law and defend our communities.
Each of the conspirators of the border criminal crisis should find themselves at the end of a hangman's rope. That begins with the present 1600 Pennsylvania Ave resident, his advisors, administration and those that support his actions

Biden and Harris understand the source of the immigration problem;

In the meantime, thank an illegal for feeding your sorry ass.

Biden and Mayorkas need to be impeached come January 2023. These are real impeachable crimes here and direct violations of the laws by them (and others in this PoS administration).

No pussyfooting by Republicans will be tolerated!

The DemonRats set a low bar for impeachment and these actions just on the border alone, and transporting illegals all across America are far higher than that Pelosi-set low bar.

We demand equity!

I would say this administration's border policies are a complete failure, however this is exactly what Biden and his fucking party wants.
They want this country flooded by the third-world, and it's sickening to watch.

I would say this administration's border policies are a complete failure, however this is exactly what Biden and his fucking party wants.
Most of these white traitors will be remembered in the way of the worst world despots in American history. Absolute power corrupts. Putin is laughing his ass off. And he even warns us for what we are doing.

And at least as sickening is the near silence from Republicans.

Talk about not having a clue. You just put your mind in neutral and rev up your mouth. You make less sense than Harris did. The solution to her "root cause," in her mind, is to just open the boarder and sneak the illegals into states that don't want them thereby increasing crime and cost to those states citizens. She refers to California as knowing how to handle the situation totally ignoring what a crap hole places like San Francisco have become. Then her little empty headed puppets say things like "thank an illegal for feeding your sorry ass." If you want to see a sorry ass, step in front of a mirror.

~~~~~~
Then why has the illegal immigration become worse than it's ever been.
1,000 getaways a day, Border Patrol agents no longer protecting our border having become baby- sitters.
Indeed, Progressive Maoist Democrats are prepared, to shovel the parasitic criminals on local jurisdictions all across the Country, and make Americans pay for their own destruction. What the Brandon bunch is doing is intentional, illegal, malicious, and violates the very basis of our Constitutional governance.
See: The Biden Administration Has No Idea Of the Tidal Wave Of Illegals About to Hit It

alg040322dAPC20220402124530.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back