Leaked Plan: Construction on the 50 Foot Concrete Wall Starts in March

Wow. I thought all this time that "the wall" would end up being more like a metaphor. We'll see if it actually comes together.

Trump's Wall Plan LEAKED... This Will Infuriate MILLIONS Of Americans

That boy Trumpster!!! You live up to this promise and I am donating the max to you in 2020!

In the interest of not being divisive, I won't point out how much 50ft by 1989 MILES would cost.

Plus -- can you guess what this is:

1*Suhl-Xuxq-CNKiTIxFFCGA.jpeg

Has there been any legitimate news articles on this issue yet?

The wall idea is dumb. We need to go after the employers hiring illegals. As long as there are jobs they will come, a wall will not stop them.

The wall idea is dumb. We need to go after the employers hiring illegals. As long as there are jobs they will come, a wall will not stop them.

TOo late for that crap. THe time for that type of discussion was 30 years ago.

NOw, we act. DO everything. Right now. Because the problem has grown to biblical proportions and needs to be solved immediately.

If 100 years from now historians come the conclusion that the wall was not needed considering the other steps taken, that will be fine.

Especially since those fucking mexicans will be paying of it.

What a waste of resources. We're falling in education every single year and our healthcare system sucks, but hell, lets build a Soviet like wall. lol

You would obviously know whether the wall is necessary or not. Your research source, CNN said it was a bad idea. It must be so!

Walls actually work...

NOw, we act. DO everything. Right now. Because the problem has grown to biblical proportions and needs to be solved immediately.

If 100 years from now historians come the conclusion that the wall was not needed considering the other steps taken, that will be fine.

I can't begin to imagine how the Mexicans are going to pay for it. If Mexico says no were not paying for it are we going to invade and raid their national bank? I'm a realist, I don't think a wall will work, I don't think we can force Mexico to pay for it and I certainly don't want to waste our resources on it. A concerted effort going after the employers is the best and only strategy I can think of.

Of course increased border security is needed but I fear building a wall will waste the very resources needed to accomplish that.

I can't begin to imagine how the Mexicans are going to pay for it. If Mexico says no were not paying for it are we going to invade and raid their national bank? I'm a realist, I don't think a wall will work, I don't think we can force Mexico to pay for it and I certainly don't want to waste our resources on it. A concerted effort going after the employers is the best and only strategy I can think of.

Of course increased border security is needed but I fear building a wall will waste the very resources needed to accomplish that.

There are plenty economic interactions between the two nations that would provide Trump with the opportunity to pass the cost along.

What a waste of resources. We're falling in education every single year and our healthcare system sucks, but hell, lets build a Soviet like wall. lol

Your analogy is false. The Berlin Wall was to keep people like a prison. The wall on the border will keep people out like a fortress. Big difference.

Second, a big reason our education is failing is the mass amount of resources we send on educating illegal. English as a second language is an extremely expensive program.

Third, healthcare costs are so expensive partially because illegals use the ER as their primary care physician and the cost get pushed insured US citizens.

Maybe try reading he article and it will say exactly how Mexico will be forced to pay for it..

New Topics

Forum List

Back