Leaked Documents Show How Amazon’s Astro Robot Tracks Everything You Do

Having a robot roaming around your house sounds dangerous.
It could knock over things.
It could get hung up and burn-out its motor and start a fire.
But creepy Jeff Bezos spying on you would be even worse.

What about coming over to visit a friend and seeing this thing peeking around the corner leering at you? Then having your friend ask you to give it your facial recognition so that it "recognizes" you?

I'd be looking for a new friend.

That thing is "security" only to leftwing goombahs who are terrified of guns and think technology can substitute for old-fashioned guts and common sense. If you want security, do what ZZ said. My buddy had two killer dobermans in the woods trained to die guarding his house. If you somehow got past them, then you had to deal with HIM and he was far worse.

Not at all!

And Facebook doesn’t censor, Alexia doesn’t spy on conversations, and Google doesn’t report to anyone what you’re looking at!
View attachment 546106
Those who think this is no problem will be the same who wouldn't think twice if they were ORDERED to have something like this in their homes. They already have a comfort level with slavery.

Good luck getting through my system. Oh, I do not have an Alexia, I prefer Google home.

Of course they do, but they are not selling the information for Golfing Gator, they are selling metadata for millions upon millions of transactions. It is not about you or me individually, it is about big data.
There was a murder case about 10 years ago where the murderer mailed a Google map of where he left the body. Google located the address of who made that map.
No personal information stored? Hilarious.

View attachment 546101 Paying people to spy on you.
I prefer old school
TuBmY7.jpg

There was a murder case about 10 years ago where the murderer mailed a Google map of where he left the body. Google located the address of who made that map.
No personal information stored? Hilarious.

Did Google know the name of the person at that address? Did they know what that individual bought .

you are conflating two very different things.

There is no money to be made off on one person's data. I know this will just be a shock to your system, but Google and Amazon do not care about you or I, just the millions of data points that people create.

Those who think this is no problem will be the same who wouldn't think twice if they were ORDERED to have something like this in their homes. They already have a comfort level with slavery.

That is just fucking stupid, there is no slavery for me telling Google to play music or start my coffee or turn off the light.

Did Google know the name of the person at that address? Did they know what that individual bought .

you are conflating two very different things.

There is no money to be made off on one person's data. I know this will just be a shock to your system, but Google and Amazon do not care about you or I, just the millions of data points that people create.
Hilarious. You never sign in, surrreeee.
Murder conviction because Google had his personal information.

Hilarious. You never sign in, surrreeee.
Murder conviction because Google had his personal information.

Google had the address of his IP. That is not really personal information.

Gator Breath will argue that waters not wet.

I just choose not to live in a world of abject paranoia. People like you have far too high an opinion of themselves on these matters

Google had the address of his IP. That is not really personal information.

I just choose not to live in a world of abject paranoia. People like you have far too high an opinion of themselves on these matters
Google knowing which front door to knock on of everyone on their website is not personal information!
I got some cheap Florida land for you.

Google knowing which front door to knock on of everyone on their website is not personal information!
I got some cheap Florida land for you.

You think your Internet Provider does not know you which door to knock on?

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

That is just adorable

Forum List

Back