Leaked cables show Netanyahu’s Iran bomb claim contradicted by Mossad

montelatici

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2014
Why am I not surprised.

"Binyamin Netanyahu’s dramatic declaration to world leaders in 2012 that Iranwas about a year away from making a nuclear bomb was contradicted by his own secret service, according to a top-secret Mossad document.....But in a secret report shared with South Africa a few weeks later, Israel’s intelligence agency concluded that Iran was “not performing the activity necessary to produce weapons”.

Leaked cables show Netanyahu s Iran bomb claim contradicted by Mossad World news The Guardian

Why am I not surprised.

"Binyamin Netanyahu’s dramatic declaration to world leaders in 2012 that Iranwas about a year away from making a nuclear bomb was contradicted by his own secret service, according to a top-secret Mossad document.....But in a secret report shared with South Africa a few weeks later, Israel’s intelligence agency concluded that Iran was “not performing the activity necessary to produce weapons”.

Leaked cables show Netanyahu s Iran bomb claim contradicted by Mossad World news The Guardian

Strange how there are dissidents in Iran who have a different story to tell.

Group Iran Operating Top Secret Parallel Nuclear Program Washington Free Beacon

And you believe dissidents who have an axe to grind, rather than an intelligence service, of some repute. Sally will be Sally, the propaganda queen. LOL

And you believe dissidents who have an axe to grind, rather than an intelligence service, of some repute. Sally will be Sally, the propaganda queen. LOL

Check out Haniya, the Muslim convert propaganda queen, on other forums, folks. It seems every day she sits down, adjusts her burqa, and dives right in posting all during the day and night like she has to get it all in to fit whatever agenda she has.. For all we know, there are dissidents working inside these secret facilities who actually know what is going on. As was said years ago by a higher up in the Iranian leadership "once we go nuclear, the Israel problem is over." Anyone who thinks that these Ayatollahs are working with all their marbles is very naive. You certainly don't see the Iranians who ran from the country moving back there with these crazies in power.

Just recently there was a Saudi opinion piece as to why Iran even had to go nuclear since countries were going "green" and doing away with that. It was pointed out several years ago that since Iran had so much oil, why in the world would they have to go to nuclear energy? Maybe Haniya, the Muslim propaganda queen can come up with an answer to that question..

Blah, blah, blah, blah. You are so full of shit.

Poor Haniya, posting night and day must think that everyone thinks so highly of her, but so many think that she is the one who is full of it. So tell us, Haniya, do you ever get outside during the day to get some fresh air, or is it more important for you to sit in front of your computer shoveling it out? If you do get out for a few minutes or so, I hope you take your burqa off to get a little Vitamin D.

Blah, blah, blah, blah.

Take a deep breath, Haniya. There aren't 20,000 people reading these forums as much as you would love there to be with all of them going along with your nonsense. This is only a forum as is the other forums you post on; and for you to be posting night and day on this USMessageBoard shows that there has to be some reason for this. It's like your entire life is consumed with this.

I'm telling you that you are full of shit. Sure, do a search of my screen name. See what you get.

I'm telling you that you are full of shit. Sure, do a search of my screen name. See what you get.

You are the one shoveling it out, Haniya. The viewers if they wanted to could use the Search Option for the USMessageBoard and go back to when you started. It was like you had diarrhea of the fingers posting on the I/P forum, and now your fingers are starting to do the same here as well as continuing on the I/P forum.

Why am I not surprised.

Dipstick, the entire international community is in agreement that Iran is trying to make nukes. Don't give up your daytime job, of which you have non.

Blah, blah, blah, blah. You are so full of shit.

monte-----you are not "full of shit-----you ARE shit. It's not really your fault----it's
islam. I have spent lots of time with muslims-----so I recognize your shit for the shit which it is. I did not blame them either. In fact I was happy to socialize with and work with them.
I found the fact that they believed and spouted shit so interesting that they thought I was interested in islam. I have lots of copies of the Koran and have been OFFERED (virtually coerced to accept) many more. I even
attended a mosque where I had first hand experience with a Khutbah jumaat feces fling. I am still interested----what was last jumah's khutbahjumaat feces fling about? I don't get around all the much anymore. Are they still telling you
that ISLAM was the first religion to conceive of freeing slaves? ---or that ISLAAAM
"invented" the concept "charity" (and sliced bread)??? My all time fave is
the "islaaam is the MOST tolerant" and non muslims are delirious with
joy for the opportunity to be "dhimmis"

Why am I not surprised.

Dipstick, the entire international community is in agreement that Iran is trying to make nukes. Don't give up your daytime job, of which you have non.
You are wrong. Even former Secretary of Defense Panetta denies it.

Funny is, that just after the leak of the Mossad documents, an Iranian "nuke" facility was "revealed". Of course it is a normal uranium enrichment plant that is used to produce uranium for power plants.
Secret Iranian nuke facility revealed

Why am I not surprised.

Funny is, that just after the leak of the Mossad documents, an Iranian "nuke" facility was "revealed". Of course it is a normal uranium enrichment plant that is used to produce uranium for power plants.

And that's why the UN and the international community have passed sanctions against Iran? Because "they aren't really making nukes"? Ha ha ha.

Pffftttt!

Last edited:
Why am I not surprised.

And that's why the UN and the international community have passed sanctions against Iran? Because "they aren't really making nukes"? Ha ha ha.

Pffftttt!

The UN is a joke most of the time, a trailblazer of US interests.

Forum List

Back