LEAK: DOJ IG Report Has 104 Criminal or Admin Investigations of Misconduct by FBI Employees

I can imagine Trump and his goons are so disappointed after his fake conspiracy craps.

Attorney General Barr's hand-picked prosecutor said he can't back a 'deep state' theory that the Russia probe was an anti-Trump conspiracy

Connecticut federal prosecutor John Durham, who was picked by Attorney General William Barr to investigate the source of the Russia probe, has found no evidence that it was a set-up by US intelligence, The Washington Post reported.

A separate report by justice department inspector general Michael Horowitz expected to be released next week will also conclude that there is not good evidence to believe that FBI's Russia probe was launched because of the anti-Trump bias of senior officials.

President Donald Trump and his allies have long attempted to discredit the Russia probe as a plot to discredit him concocted by "deep state" officials.

‘Confirms FBI did spy on Trump campaign’: Former NSC official Fred Fleitz’s Russia probe FISA report thread damning for FBI

In case folks forgot with all of the shocking news this morning that Nancy Pelosi has asked the House to proceed with articles of impeachment (it was shocking, right? SHOCKING!!!), the Russia probe FISA report will be dropping soon. John Solomon wrote a pretty epic piece on the 10 most important revelations to expect from the report …

(Excerpt) Read MUCH, MUCH more at twitchy.com ...

You do know that you are lying. Coming from John Solomon conspiracists must be so reliable.

Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz has over 100 criminal or administrative investigations of alleged misconduct related to FBI employees, according to a leak to investigative reporter Paul Sperry.

“The criminal investigations involve serious allegations of official misconduct,” Paul Sperry said on Thursday.

(Excerpt) Read more at thegatewaypundit.com ...

------------
Coupled with what the disgusting demonRATS are doing to our duly elected President, can we just call them communists? I have never felt like I was a second class citizen until the liberals started trying to take away my constitutional right to vote for the leader of our country. May they suffer for what they have done to our country.
That is a drop in the bucket compared to the Border Patrol. FDT.

Which border patrol agents are under criminal investigation?
Criminal misconduct by US border officers has reached a 5-year high

Criminal misconduct by US border officers has reached a five-year high, according to an internal US government report obtained exclusively by Quartz. The offenses range from fraud to capital murder.
Mostly drug and alcohol offenses. Domestic complaints.

They weren't convicted of trying to overthrow a lawfully elected president, you fucking moron.
But they sure as hell endorsed Trump. That may be guilt by association... both ways.
You are a special kind of stupid. There is no legal concept known as "guilt by association." It's a logical fallacy, you fucking moron.

‘Confirms FBI did spy on Trump campaign’: Former NSC official Fred Fleitz’s Russia probe FISA report thread damning for FBI

In case folks forgot with all of the shocking news this morning that Nancy Pelosi has asked the House to proceed with articles of impeachment (it was shocking, right? SHOCKING!!!), the Russia probe FISA report will be dropping soon. John Solomon wrote a pretty epic piece on the 10 most important revelations to expect from the report …

(Excerpt) Read MUCH, MUCH more at twitchy.com ...

You do know that you are lying. Coming from John Solomon conspiracists must be so reliable.
John Solomon is as reliable as the post man.

That's not what the New York Times, Washington Post, and every reputable news source is saying Since when has anything that the Gateway Pundit posted later proven to be fact?

The Gateway Pundit is an unreliable source, but so is the NYT and the WaPo. Remember, they spent two years parroting a fairy tale that Donald Trump conspired with Vladimir Putin to swing the election to Trump.

Connecticut federal prosecutor John Durham, who was picked by Attorney General William Barr to investigate the source of the Russia probe, has found no evidence that it was a set-up by US intelligence, The Washington Post reported.

I wouldn't trust the WaPo if it said that the sun would rise tomorrow. I'll wait and see what Durham says officially before I make a judgment.

That's not what the New York Times, Washington Post, and every reputable news source is saying Since when has anything that the Gateway Pundit posted later proven to be fact?

The Gateway Pundit is an unreliable source, but so is the NYT and the WaPo. Remember, they spent two years parroting a fairy tale that Donald Trump conspired with Vladimir Putin to swing the election to Trump.

You and Gateway pundit will again be wrong and NYT and WaPO will be right. Mkk?

Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz has over 100 criminal or administrative investigations of alleged misconduct related to FBI employees, according to a leak to investigative reporter Paul Sperry.

“The criminal investigations involve serious allegations of official misconduct,” Paul Sperry said on Thursday.

------------
Coupled with what the disgusting demonRATS are doing to our duly elected President, can we just call them communists? I have never felt like I was a second class citizen until the liberals started trying to take away my constitutional right to vote for the leader of our country. May they suffer for what they have done to our country.

Inspector General deals with kinds of cases, exactly ZERO reason to bring that up unless you want fool drooling dupes like you into thinking this has something to do with the Russian interference investigation.

That may be so, but AG Barr apparently felt there was enough of something there to appoint Durham to investigate. I don't know what, if anything, he's found or determined. Neither do you, but you're ready to announce that everything was done properly and that there was no improper conduct before anything has actually been released, right? You're the definition of a partisan hack.

That is a drop in the bucket compared to the Border Patrol. FDT.

Criminal misconduct by US border officers has reached a five-year high, according to an internal US government report obtained exclusively by Quartz. The offenses range from fraud to capital murder.

They weren't convicted of trying to overthrow a lawfully elected president, you fucking moron.
How about gun running, human trafficking, and... wife beating. Fucking POS.
Wife beating falls under "Domestic/Family Misconduct." Your article doesn't list gun running or human trafficking.
I didn't post an article. I read. A lot of reading. Pay attention. It helps.

Wife beating falls under "Domestic/Family Misconduct." Your article doesn't list gun running or human trafficking.
Yeah, it was G5000 who posted the article, which you didn't read, jackass.

That may be so, but AG Barr apparently felt there was enough of something there to appoint Durham to investigate.

Barr thought it was a good idea to go be Trump's Roy Cohn in his sunset days.

This fiasco is him shitting himself while running a fool's errand for Trump...at this point he is just straw grasping to not have to accept that the IG and his hand picked appointee Durham found jack shit to support crazy they-are-out-to-git-me conspiracy theories Trump tries to push.

Last edited:

That may be so, but AG Barr apparently felt there was enough of something there to appoint Durham to investigate.

AG Barr is a digraced asshole who thought it was a good idea to go be Trump's Roy Cohn in his sunset days.

This fiasco is just another example of him shitting himself while running a fool's errand for Trump...and he doesn't want to have to accept it just yet.

I'm pissed that Barr permitted Epstein to die. I'll withhold further judgment until after these reports become public. If you were objective, you wouldn't make a judgment before seeing the evidence.

AG Barr is a digraced asshole who thought it was a good idea to go be Trump's Roy Cohn in his sunset days.

This fiasco is just another example of him shitting himself while running a fool's errand for Trump...and he doesn't want to have to accept it just yet.

I'm pissed that Barr permitted Epstein to die. I'll withhold further judgment until after these reports become public. If you were objective, you wouldn't make a judgment before seeing the evidence.

Reporting is consistent, there is a single real case, against one lower level FBI employee. No there, there.

Reporting is consistent, there is a single real case, against one lower level FBI employee. No there, there.
Do you ever stop lying?

I have never felt like I was a second class citizen until the liberals started trying to take away my constitutional right to vote for the leader of our country.
If you mean by impeachment, cry me a river!
Gerrymandering, and voter purges in Red states such as Georgia have been taking the Constitutional right for liberals to vote since women and blacks got the right generations ago. Trump lost the popular vote, so We the People got screwed by the EC for the second time this century. So save your mewlings for the choir.
1. How did gerrymandering affect Trump's election?

2. How does gerrymandering take anyone's right to vote away?

Yeah, it was G5000 who posted the article, which you didn't read, jackass.
Actually, fuck off. I posted an article on CBP months ago and for some reason, others, like you, refused to reason with the truth then as well. DDSOS.

------------
Trust me, all this criminality and misconduct will be part of The Senate Impeachment Trial if The Dems living in LibPhuckistan vote to take it there. And it will get dragged out through the primaries and right in to The Election of Donald J. Trump to his 2nd term.

Forum List

Back