LEAK: DOJ IG Report Has 104 Criminal or Admin Investigations of Misconduct by FBI Employees

Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz has over 100 criminal or administrative investigations of alleged misconduct related to FBI employees, according to a leak to investigative reporter Paul Sperry.

“The criminal investigations involve serious allegations of official misconduct,” Paul Sperry said on Thursday.

(Excerpt) Read more at thegatewaypundit.com ...

------------
Coupled with what the disgusting demonRATS are doing to our duly elected President, can we just call them communists? I have never felt like I was a second class citizen until the liberals started trying to take away my constitutional right to vote for the leader of our country. May they suffer for what they have done to our country.
That is a drop in the bucket compared to the Border Patrol. FDT.

Which border patrol agents are under criminal investigation?
Criminal misconduct by US border officers has reached a 5-year high

Criminal misconduct by US border officers has reached a five-year high, according to an internal US government report obtained exclusively by Quartz. The offenses range from fraud to capital murder.
Mostly drug and alcohol offenses. Domestic complaints.

They weren't convicted of trying to overthrow a lawfully elected president, you fucking moron.
How about gun running, human trafficking, and... wife beating. Fucking POS.

Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz has over 100 criminal or administrative investigations of alleged misconduct related to FBI employees, according to a leak to investigative reporter Paul Sperry.

“The criminal investigations involve serious allegations of official misconduct,” Paul Sperry said on Thursday.

------------
Coupled with what the disgusting demonRATS are doing to our duly elected President, can we just call them communists? I have never felt like I was a second class citizen until the liberals started trying to take away my constitutional right to vote for the leader of our country. May they suffer for what they have done to our country.

Criminal misconduct by US border officers has reached a five-year high, according to an internal US government report obtained exclusively by Quartz. The offenses range from fraud to capital murder.

They weren't convicted of trying to overthrow a lawfully elected president, you fucking moron.
Who is trying? It's reality, MORON.

------------

No one said they were, retard!

------------

The agents do get investigated and convicted. The numbers are off the chart. The largest police force in the country and the most corrupt. Not just a witch hunt like your f'n hero spews without evidence.

------------

Do a search you lazy fuck.
In other words, none. I don't take homework assignments, moron.
Lazy fuck. Exactly what I said.
You said no border patrol agents have committed any crimes?

------------

The DOJ personnel are going to be indicted for participating in the coup.

------------

How about gun running, human trafficking, and... wife beating. Fucking POS.
Wife beating falls under "Domestic/Family Misconduct." Your article doesn't list gun running or human trafficking.

------------

How many of which?

If it is 2 criminal and 102 administrative then it is just a big old nothing burger.

------------

Who is trying? It's reality, MORON.
Brennan, Clapper, Comey, Strozk, Page, Ohr, McCabe, Yates and more.

The DOJ personnel are going to be indicted for participating in the coup.

You willing to bet your existence on this forum on that happening?

‘Confirms FBI did spy on Trump campaign’: Former NSC official Fred Fleitz’s Russia probe FISA report thread damning for FBI

In case folks forgot with all of the shocking news this morning that Nancy Pelosi has asked the House to proceed with articles of impeachment (it was shocking, right? SHOCKING!!!), the Russia probe FISA report will be dropping soon. John Solomon wrote a pretty epic piece on the 10 most important revelations to expect from the report …

(Excerpt) Read MUCH, MUCH more at twitchy.com ...

Horowitz is considering criminal investigation into 1, and only 1 case relating to his investigation. A low level person modified one document. The result of that one modified document was very minor, to the point of being immaterial, but it still deserves investigation.
There are at least half a dozen lies in that post.

Link?

~~~~~~
Leak: DOJ IG Report Has 104 Criminal or Admin Investigations of Misconduct by FBI Employees | Politics

------------

This is why Stalinist democrats moved all-in on impeachment without any underlying crime! This should start the Corleone Baptism Event

The FIB, er FBI swore out fake FISA warrants citing the unreliable Steele Dossier!!

Game over! Game over, man!

Horowitz is considering criminal investigation into 1, and only 1 case relating to his investigation. A low level person modified one document. The result of that one modified document was very minor, to the point of being immaterial, but it still deserves investigation.
You wish

Let us know HOW A LOW LEVEL PERSON COULD DO THAT?....AND IF HE COULD HE WAS NOT A LOW LEVEL PERSON.....WE KNOW WHO IT WAS BUT WANT TO HEAR YOUR LIES AND SPIN!

------------

But they sure as hell endorsed Trump. That may be guilt by association... both ways.

------------

That's not what the New York Times, Washington Post, and every reputable news source is saying Since when has anything that the Gateway Pundit posted later proven to be fact?

Yeah, run with that

I have never felt like I was a second class citizen until the liberals started trying to take away my constitutional right to vote for the leader of our country.
If you mean by impeachment, cry me a river!
Gerrymandering, and voter purges in Red states such as Georgia have been taking the Constitutional right for liberals to vote since women and blacks got the right generations ago. Trump lost the popular vote, so We the People got screwed by the EC for the second time this century. So save your mewlings for the choir.
The founders realized that big city populations could run roughshod over the rest of the country, thus the electoral college to STOP that from happening....DAMN, IT WORKED!

New Topics

Forum List

Back