Leadership

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Jun 4, 2011
Joe Biden said he was the Democrat Party at the debate.

Yet when asked if he called the Portland Mayor or the Oregon Governor top condemn and stop the 100 days of violence.....Biden stated.....I don't hold office.

So you are the Presidential Candidate of the party of both those people and you need to hold an office, before picking up the phone and calling them to actually do something about it? IS this a serious argument? Where is the leadership? He's at home like 25 days of a month.....he couldn't make a phone call? If that's his leadership, no fucking way.

Yet when asked if he called the Portland Mayor or the Oregon Governor top condemn and stop the 100 days of violence.....Biden stated.....I don't hold office.

So you are the Presidential Candidate of the party of both those people and you need to hold an office, before picking up the phone and calling them to actually do something about it? IS this a serious argument? Where is the leadership? He's at home like 25 days of a month.....he couldn't make a phone call? If that's his leadership, no fucking way.

Biden doesn't hold office? He was senator for 35 years, then he was VP another 8. The last 4 he's stayed in touch with world leaders (telling them he's still their contact even with Trump in office). But now he can't call the governor of Oregon over violence?

DIDN'T THE BRITISH JUST NOMINATE THIS BOOB FOR A NOBEL PRIZE FOR "CALMING DOWN THE USA?" :icon_rolleyes:

Biden doesn't hold office? He was senator for 35 years, then he was VP another 8. The last 4 he's stayed in touch with world leaders (telling them he's still their contact even with Trump in office). But now he can't call the governor of Oregon over violence?

DIDN'T THE BRITISH JUST NOMINATE THIS BOOB FOR A NOBEL PRIZE FOR "CALMING DOWN THE USA?" :icon_rolleyes:
WE he made the statement like currently, but he is the head of the party........this was a complete pussy job.....that is not leadership........Even if you thought Trump was bad with COVID, he's a million times the leader Biden is.........what a disgraceful answer.

WE he made the statement like currently, but he is the head of the party........this was a complete pussy job.....that is not leadership........Even if you thought Trump was bad with COVID, he's a million times the leader Biden is.........what a disgraceful answer.
What do you expect.... Obama lead from behind and that is precisely where joeys head is.. in his behind...

What do you expect.... Obama lead from behind and that is precisely where joeys head is.. in his behind...
Very true..........the left thinks leaders follow, not lead.......it's like they are really really stupid....and yes they are.

Biden isn’t in office, it isn’t his job to call governors and make policy. What an idiotic notion. He is running for the opportunity to do that.

Biden isn’t in office, it isn’t his job to call governors and make policy. What an idiotic notion. He is running for the opportunity to do that.
Wow, ok, so don't call you congressman or politicians, it's not your problem....Jesus, how dumb are you?

Biden is there NOMINEE and as such the head of their party... You folks got some real lame excuses for being piss poor leaders..

Biden is there NOMINEE and as such the head of their party... You folks got some real lame excuses for being piss poor leaders..
No shit, he's the leader of the DEMOCRAT PARTY......Slade that is disappointing you would go the rdean pussy excuse route..

No shit, he's the leader of the DEMOCRAT PARTY......Slade that is disappointing you would go the rdean pussy excuse route..
These peoples actions are like that of the movie "Rocket Man"...

Wow, ok, so don't call you congressman or politicians, it's not your problem....Jesus, how dumb are you?
It would be inappropriate if he jumped into policy making from his position. Don’t pretend like you wouldn’t be eating him alive if he did so. You all already did with Kerry

It would be inappropriate if he jumped into policy making from his position. Don’t pretend like you wouldn’t be eating him alive if he did so. You all already did with Kerry
What about Kerry? Yes, he can call Ted Wheeler and say, Ted, send the police and shut that shit down.....it's not hard.....he's the boss of the party.....
It's because you like the riots and violence and don't want him to stop it......we get it....

Biden is right. He doesn't hold the office. He's a private citizen. The Job goes to the nutcase sitting in the chair and that is Rump. Do you honestly thing I should pick up the phone and call that mayor? It's not my job and all I'll get is a terse hangup. Biden is running for the Job. Until he has the job, he should NOT make that phone call and undermine the one sitting in that chair even if the one sitting in that chair is screwing the pooch.

Piss poor in your judgement but you think Trump is a good president so that doesn’t say much about the quality of your judgement

What about Kerry? Yes, he can call Ted Wheeler and say, Ted, send the police and shut that shit down.....it's not hard.....he's the boss of the party.....
It's because you like the riots and violence and don't want him to stop it......we get it....
You get something but it definitely isn’t IT

Biden is right. He doesn't hold the office. He's a private citizen. The Job goes to the nutcase sitting in the chair and that is Rump. Do you honestly thing I should pick up the phone and call that mayor? It's not my job and all I'll get is a terse hangup. Biden is running for the Job. Until he has the job, he should NOT make that phone call and undermine the one sitting in that chair even if the one sitting in that chair is screwing the pooch.
First, do you think citizens should call politicians ? Are politicians abover hearing from private citizens?
And he is the DEMOCRAT PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE.......he has the power to say, hey stop the violence........and he won't because you say the mayor of Portland will hang up on him?
Do you guys even think about this retarded line of thinking? Democrats really can't think for themselves....holy balls.

hiding behind this charade that looks like its your talking point on it......is rediculous....and weak as fuck.

No we get it, you guys love ANTIFA and let them go. You should have a video made called ANTIFA Gone Wild.......showing them assaulting people and burning cities down....who wouldn't be proud of that.....and why would your Candidate ever try to stop it.......after all it's not his job.......holy shit....that is going to bite him in the ass so hard.

No we get it, you guys love ANTIFA and let them go. You should have a video made called ANTIFA Gone Wild.......showing them assaulting people and burning cities down....who wouldn't be proud of that.....and why would your Candidate ever try to stop it.......after all it's not his job.......holy shit....that is going to bite him in the ass so hard.
I don’t love ANTIFA, what are you talking about?! I think those causing violence in the name of ANTIFA are horrible and damaging to our country. Why do you make these completely false claims?

I don’t love ANTIFA, what are you talking about?! I think those causing violence in the name of ANTIFA are horrible and damaging to our country. Why do you make these completely false claims?
It's your side the democrats that refuse to acknwoldge they exist and then the obvious violence by ANTIFA is credited to some mythical white supremacists. Joe Biden is the PResdential Candidate for the Democrat party, which means he LEADS it...he said so last night "I am the Democrat Party" but he can't call the mayor or gov and tell them to fix the issue? Which they could, and that would be to have the police squash these riots and then have you DA prosecute them and if they don't do what Trump does, go in front of a microphone and demand that they do this.....and if Biden calls the mayor and he ignores it, Biden does the same, goes on tv and not some meek statement and then forgets it. Actually puts pressure on them to do so.

But we know why they don't, because they want the violence....this is the same crew that said to harass any Trump supporter and govt official.......it's disgusting and he could have done something, but Joe Biden either agrees with riots or is afraid to tell his own psychos to knock this shit off.

It's your side the democrats that refuse to acknwoldge they exist and then the obvious violence by ANTIFA is credited to some mythical white supremacists. Joe Biden is the PResdential Candidate for the Democrat party, which means he LEADS it...he said so last night "I am the Democrat Party" but he can't call the mayor or gov and tell them to fix the issue? Which they could, and that would be to have the police squash these riots and then have you DA prosecute them and if they don't do what Trump does, go in front of a microphone and demand that they do this.....and if Biden calls the mayor and he ignores it, Biden does the same, goes on tv and not some meek statement and then forgets it. Actually puts pressure on them to do so.

But we know why they don't, because they want the violence....this is the same crew that said to harass any Trump supporter and govt official.......it's disgusting and he could have done something, but Joe Biden either agrees with riots or is afraid to tell his own psychos to knock this shit off.
Oh ok so now it’s not me but it’s my side. What a cop out. Biden clearly didn’t feel it appropriate as a candidate to try and involve himself in current policy and governance. I’m sorry that Trump is unable to effectively work with the states. I’m sure Biden will have better success at that once he takes office.

Forum List

Back