Leadership

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
What a difference here between the weakest leader the U.S. has ever seen (Barack Obama) and one of the two strongest leaders the U.S. has ever seen (Ronald Reagan)...

Here is one of the strongest leaders in the world showing us what real leadership looks like. We've forgotten after 8 years of Obama's pro-muslim make excuses duck and hide rhetoric.

What a difference here between the weakest leader the U.S. has ever seen (Barack Obama) and one of the two strongest leaders the U.S. has ever seen (Ronald Reagan)...

The only difference I see is that in one clip you have a press briefing (Obama) and in the other you have a formal address (Reagan). Your disingenuity reveals your true identity as a partisan hack.

The only difference I see is that in one clip you have a press briefing (Obama) and in the other you have a formal address (Reagan). Your disingenuity reveals your true identity as a partisan hack.

Wow....talk about a partisan hack. The best you can do to explain away Obama's filature of leadership is to declare that it's ok because he was in a "press briefing" while Reagan was giving a "formal address"? What does that even mean? That presidents aren't capable of leadership in press briefings? That they can't communicate ideas in press briefings? That has to be the dumbest post ever made.

"That doesn't count - Obama was in a press briefing" :cuckoo:

7763a02c3849de301000de914ccfcfe0.jpg
Once again CC adding absolutely nothing to a thread. Just looking for a little attention as usual.

See added all that need be said about this stupid ass thread. It's a fucking joke.

"Leadership"
If that were true....she wouldn't have even added that. She simply would have closed the browser window and moved on. Just like you would have. Both of you know it's true. And it bothers both of you.

Get real dude. This site is just entertainment .. and the stupid ass comments from the right are seriously entertaining and mindlessly childish.

Who gives a fuck about what the right thinks is "leadership?" :0)

If you morons had a clue about what leadership is, you wouldn't be in the diminished position you're in with a loud-mouth reality show host as your choice for president. :lol: It doesn't get any dumber than that.

Once again CC adding absolutely nothing to a thread. Just looking for a little attention as usual.

See added all that need be said about this stupid ass thread. It's a fucking joke.

"Leadership"
If that were true....she wouldn't have even added that. She simply would have closed the browser window and moved on. Just like you would have. Both of you know it's true. And it bothers both of you.

Get real dude. This site is just entertainment .. and the stupid ass comments from the right are seriously entertaining and mindlessly childish.

If you morons had a clue about what leadership is, you wouldn't be in the diminished position you're in with a loud-mouth reality show host as your choice for president. :lol: It doesn't get any dumber than that.

^^^^^^^^
obamabot.jpg

Thread premis is ridiculous .

Your opinion on who's the better leader doesn't mean shit.
It's not opinion. It's there for everyone to see on video genius. But then again - we would expect this kind of stupidity from a 17 year old who rakes leaves for a living and says that "talking trash on a basketball court" is a "life skill" for corporate America. :eusa_doh:
At least he's under 200 pounds..

"Leadership"

not to mention they led from behind (for the last 8 years), and will continue leading from behind for the next 8 years ...

"leaders"

LOL

"Leadership"

Oh great, now you’ll get 5 paragraphs on how much he hates Trump supposedly and only hates liberals more than Trump blah blah blah
In between samwhiches...

"Leadership"

^^^^^^^^
obamabot.jpg

Oh .. cartoons .. that hurts. :lol::lol::lol:

"Leadership"

^^^^^^^^
obamabot.jpg

Yeah your smiley emoticon slayed me.....dumb ass

"Leadership"

not to mention they led from behind (for the last 8 years), and will continue leading from behind for the next 8 years ...

"leaders"

LOL

BINGO !!! :lol:

Wow....talk about a partisan hack. The best you can do to explain away Obama's filature of leadership is to declare that it's ok because he was in a "press briefing" while Reagan was giving a "formal address"? What does that even mean? That presidents aren't capable of leadership in press briefings? That they can't communicate ideas in press briefings? That has to be the dumbest post ever made.

I didn't try to explain away anything, I was only highlighting the disingenuous nature of your critique. I posted a video that would make for a credible comparison, now I will post another, though I'm not sure why I should bother as you obviously have an aversion to honesty.

"Leadership"

Says the side that just nominated Hillary freaking Clinton... :lmao:

A loud-mouth, emotional train wreck, hungry for power and money, who has committed endless crimes (including stealing from the White House). I know this much - Donald Trump is a liberal dirt-bag (redundant, I know - as all liberals are dirt-bags), but at least he never covered up murders.

I didn't try to explain away anything, I was only highlighting the disingenuous nature of your critique. I posted a video that would make for a credible comparison, now I will post another, though I'm not sure why I should bother as you obviously have an aversion to honesty.

No....you did try to explain. And it was the dumbest explanation ever for the failures of Barack Obama and his support of radical islam. "You can't expect a president to show leadership or have a plan ready in a press briefing" :lmao:

"Leadership"

^^^^^^^^
obamabot.jpg

Of course that wouldn't "hurt". That's what you enjoy. I bet you've never changed the channel off of cartoons. Which is why you have no idea what your leaders are doing and why you're so uninformed in these threads. Oh well....part of the burden of a free society is the right of the people like you to be ignorant. Small price to pay in the grand scheme of things.

Forum List

Back