Leadership! The Difference between Trump & mainstream politicians

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
wisdom and empathy are prerequisites for effective leadership.

you have to care about the people you govern. would you be a good parent if you despised your children?

our ruling class doesnt care, not about americans, not about america's future either.

they view america the same way a private equity firm sizes up an ageing industrial conglomerate: something outdated they can profit from

when it fails, they're gone. they've got money offshore and foreign passports at home. our rules have no intention of staying for the finale...

countries can survive war and famine and disease. they cannot survive leaders who despise their own people.

Leadership starts at the top. When you have a buffoon and carnival barker in the position of leader you are going to be in for a rough ride until you can remove the asshole from power. The sooner Drumpf is gone the better.

Leadership starts at the top. When you have a buffoon and carnival barker in the position of leader you are going to be in for a rough ride until you can remove the asshole from power. The sooner Drumpf is gone the better.
Word!

you have to care about the people you govern. would you be a good parent if you despised your children?

our ruling class doesnt care, not about americans, not about america's future either.

they view america the same way a private equity firm sizes up an ageing industrial conglomerate: something outdated they can profit from

when it fails, they're gone. they've got money offshore and foreign passports at home. our rules have no intention of staying for the finale...

countries can survive war and famine and disease. they cannot survive leaders who despise their own people.

it is sort of cute that you seem to be implying Trump has either wisdom or empathy.

it is sort of cute that you seem to be implying Trump has either wisdom or empathy.

You hate President Trump for the simple reason that, unlike your lifetime politicians, he keeps the promises he makes.

You hate President Trump for the simple reason that, unlike your lifetime politicians, he keeps the promises he makes.

I do not hate Trump, hate takes effort and feeling. I do not like Trump as a person nor as leader. When he does something I agree with I am more than happy to commend him for it, when he does something I do not like, I am more than happy to point it out.

You think like a child..."you said mean things, you hate me"...grow up dude.

He keeps a few of his promises, most he does not.

Well for a buffoon and carnival barker Trump has done a damned fine job.

Lowest UE since 69 and a damned good economy.

I hope he decides to run in 2020. He will get my vote.

The UE rate has been dropping since 2010, nothing changed after the election

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

you dems said that the UE rate would go up and the market would crash if he was elected, you said that wages would drop and we would be at war with Russia and china, you said that he would raise taxes and he cut taxes. YOU are the liars

you dems said that the UE rate would go up and the market would crash if he was elected, you said that wages would drop and we would be at war with Russia and china, you said that he would raise taxes and he cut taxes. YOU are the liars

Find a post of me saying any of those things and I will gladly pay you $1000.

Otherwise you are just lying again.

I used the generic "you dems" not you personally, if you disagree with your fellow libs and dems on those claims that they made, good for you, did you disagree at the time? I think not.

feel free to send me $1000, PM me for my address, make the check out to cash or bearer.

I used the generic "you dems" not you personally, if you disagree with your fellow libs and dems on those claims that they made, good for you, did you disagree at the time? I think not.

feel free to send me $1000, PM me for my address, make the check out to cash or bearer.

I am neither a lib nor a Dem and I have never agreed with their ideas on this or much else.

Why do you people left of me continue to call me a lib?

I am neither a lib nor a Dem and I have never agreed with their ideas on this or much else.

Haha...you really gotta let go of that bit bud...you simply put a little bit of lipstick on a pig and that’s all.
You are as LefTard as they come...you simply try to disguise it slightly because you’re smart enough to know that you should be embarrassed by the affiliation.

Haha...you really gotta let go of that bit bud...you simply put a little bit of lipstick on a pig and that’s all.
You are as LefTard as they come...you simply try to disguise it slightly because you’re smart enough to know that you should be embarrassed by the affiliation.

This is funny as hell coming from you, who has been proven far left of me!

Haha...is this like some self manipulation, Jedi mindtrick or something?
Simply saying the words “you’re left of me” does not make someone left of you bud. You must have forgotten that you’ve left a massive trail of LefTardedness behind you.

Simply saying the words “you’re left of me” does not make someone left of you bud. .

Yet you keep doing it. Why is that?

You cannot name a single position I hold that is “lefty” yet you keep on pushing this narrative.

You are a fraud

Simply saying the words “you’re left of me” does not make someone left of you bud. .

You cannot name a single position I hold that is “lefty” yet you keep on pushing this narrative.

You are a fraud

Haha...It’s not me bud...Is it pure coincidence that literally everyone on this board refers to you as LefTarded?
Stop the denial man...own your filth like the rest of the twisted wacks here.

You are a fraud

Haha...It’s not me bud...Is it pure coincidence that literally everyone on this board refers to you as LefTarded?
Stop the denial man...own your filth like the rest of the twisted wacks here.

No, it is not coincidence that all the Trump sheep call me a lefty, in your partisan minds anyone that is not kissing Trump’s ass is lefty. That is your only measuring stick.

I regularly get called a right wingnut and in the last week or so got called a Trumpian a few times because I dared to agree with or defend Trump.

You wingnuts from both sides are the same and neither of you can deal with the fact a few of us live outside of your sheep pens

The fact that you equate the Gov with parenthood speaks volumes

The fact that you equate the Gov with parenthood speaks volumes

Something I can agree with

New Topics

Forum List

Back