Leaches

Be patient people. The administration is still dealing with the logistics of paying everyone's mortgages and gas for their cars, so just hang tight for a while. Rome wasn't built in a day and all that.

did you ever respond to the posts on your other thread...you know the one making a partisan issue of the coal miners deaths in wv?

you are a total nitwit....you name call and do little else...why dont you take your own advice and "think" instead of name calling...and for fuck's shake...if you are gonna name call learn to fucking spell..

<----doing her best skull pilot..well he doesnt cuss but damn it...nitwit....its leeches

• Banned
did you ever respond to the posts on your other thread...you know the one making a partisan issue of the coal miners deaths in wv?

you are a total nitwit....you name call and do little else...why dont you take your own advice and "think" instead of name calling...and for fuck's shake...if you are gonna name call learn to fucking spell..

<----doing her best skull pilot..well he doesnt cuss but damn it...nitwit....its leeches

I did respond fuckwit.

• Banned

Yes... I misspelled that word.

By the way... nitwit... you are supposed to start a sentence with a capital letter.

West Virginia should be capitalized.

Dont is spelled don't... not dont.

Gonna isn't a word.

Should end a sentence with one period.

Nitwit.

I guess wei'll see whats said when we start paying for this monstrosity.

Can hardly wait. NOT.

"They're saying, 'Where do we get the free Obama care, and how do I sign up for that?' " said Carrie McLean, a licensed agent for eHealthInsurance.com. The California-based company sells coverage from 185 health insurance carriers in 50 states.

Read more: Health care overhaul spawns mass confusion for public | McClatchy

well, when 50% of Americans pay federal income tax and the rest don't then there might be a little leeching going on. Woouldn't you say?

i pay...i do not get a refund...do you pay willow?

do I pay what? income taxes? federal income taxes?? you betcha! I pay. and we are gonna pay about ten per cent more. Fox news reports this morning that an "obama advisor" is suggesting a 10% VAT.. so all the Krauthammer doubters can sit on it and spin.

Last edited:
HAHAHAHAAHAH

" 'Where do we get the free Obama care, and how do I sign up for that?

Fricken idiots and leaches.

Wow, there are dumbfucks that support this legislation just like there are dumbfucks that oppose it (i.e. "deathpanals").

I am shocked.

Ya, but it sounds like there are alot of people that support that have been mislead as to what it is.

Leeches.

HAHAHAHAAHAH

Wow, there are dumbfucks that support this legislation just like there are dumbfucks that oppose it (i.e. "deathpanals").

I am shocked.

Ya, but it sounds like there are alot of people that support that have been mislead as to what it is.

Leeches.

they voted for obama, what do you expect?

HAHAHAHAAHAH

I am shocked.

Leeches.

And they are worse than the people who were mislead into believing that healthcare reform was going to result in death squads who were going to kill granny?

Stupid people on both sides of the argument.

Forum List

Back