Lazy crane operators

Truckers have decided that their time is not worth anything.
No, that's been decided for us. When a broker, or a shipper/receiver refuses to pay detention time, there's not much that can be done about it. They know this, hence, they don't pay in most cases.

Interesting take on this...what should the Fed Govt to do fix this problem?

The finger-pointing at the busy Los Angeles County ports comes as scores of container ships are anchored off the California coast, waiting in some cases for weeks to unload their freight. The Biden administration has scrambled to get shipping executives, port officials, and labor to tackle the problem. While the reasons for the burgeoning backlog are complex, truck drivers say not everyone seems to be working together.

“In 15 years of doing this job, I’ve never seen them work slower,” said Antonio, who has spent hours waiting at Los Angeles County ports for cargo to be loaded. “The crane operators take their time, like three to four hours to get just one container. You can’t say anything to them, or they will just go [help] someone else.”
Welcome to Biden’s America.

You need to be grateful for the empty shelves.

Welcome to Biden’s America.

You need to be grateful for the empty shelves.

It is so damn cute how all of you pretend Conservatives think the Fed Govt should save us all.

Yeah, I do. Ive hauled containers and done heavy haul. How long have you been driving?
I guess that explains it. Drivers always think they know what is going on, but they never seem to be able to stop in the right spot. I've loaded lots of trucks with a crane though.

The finger-pointing at the busy Los Angeles County ports comes as scores of container ships are anchored off the California coast, waiting in some cases for weeks to unload their freight. The Biden administration has scrambled to get shipping executives, port officials, and labor to tackle the problem. While the reasons for the burgeoning backlog are complex, truck drivers say not everyone seems to be working together.

“In 15 years of doing this job, I’ve never seen them work slower,” said Antonio, who has spent hours waiting at Los Angeles County ports for cargo to be loaded. “The crane operators take their time, like three to four hours to get just one container. You can’t say anything to them, or they will just go [help] someone else.”
I am not sure what you can do if they are union and in the pocket of Newsom and his crew? You need to elect new officials but Cali is run by the Pelosi Crime Family.

Because the Government is great at fixing things, said no one with more than half a brain cell.

I guess that explains it. Drivers always think they know what is going on, but they never seem to be able to stop in the right spot. I've loaded lots of trucks with a crane though.
I'm a certified rigger and I've loaded lots of trucks, too. I have enough experience to know when a crew is fiddle fuckin around.

BULLDOG pwning little Bill
slew-crane-image-500x500-320w.jpg

Forum List

Back