Lawyers Discuss Election Lawsuits

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
The heavy weight Barnes condenses the state of the election as of Sunday.

AAA content...

AAA content...

I got your condensed version right here. Same as it was on November 7th.
Trump lost. Biden won. Lawsuit after lawsuit being dismissed. No chance of this getting to the SC.
Trump supporters should accept this, concede, and move on.

AAA content...

Trump lost. Biden won. Lawsuit after lawsuit being dismissed. No chance of this getting to the SC.

That's not even remotely close.

Biden did not win.

If you want to stick your fingers in ears and scream "lalala", go to the appropriate thread.

Care to give us some broad strokes or key points of the video? It's over two hours.

AAA content...

Biden did not win.

If you want to stick your fingers in ears and scream "lalala", go to the appropriate thread.

It's people like you who are sticking their fingers in their ears. Waking up each day, hoping against hope that Trump's D-Team of lawyers can make something stick.
Literally praying that there will be some weak kneed judge that will give these baseless accusations life so they have glimmer of hope of making it to the SC (it won't).
All the while the Trump people keep kicking up the sand to keep this story in the media and get closer to December 14th. It's pathetic.
Trump lost. Biden won. Move on.

AAA content...

Biden did not win.

It's people like you who are sticking their fingers in their ears. Waking up each day, hoping against hope that Trump's D-Team of lawyers can make something stick.
Literally praying that there will be some weak kneed judge that will give these baseless accusations life so they have glimmer of hope of making it to the SC (it won't).
All the while the Trump people keep kicking up the sand to keep this story in the media and get closer to December 14th. It's pathetic.

I won't be moving anywhere until the farce is thoroughly investigated and exposed. All evidence gone through and wrong doings established.

You move on from the thread if all you can do is put fingers in ears and scream lalala. There are plenty of threads for that, this is about the legal analysis.

AAA content...

Biden did not win.

I won't be moving anywhere until the farce is thoroughly investigated and exposed. All evidence gone through and wrong doings established.

You move on from the thread if all you can do is put fingers in ears and scream lalala. There are plenty of threads for that, this is about the legal analysis.

There is no legal analysis. The Trump campaign is trying to make the case of massive voter fraud. That argument has been soundly rejected in every court they've
filed a lawsuit in. They've all been dismissed. The only victories they've achieved were small procedural ones. Nothing to do with proving their central case of fraud.
If there was even the slightest evidence of significant voter fraud, a judge would have accepted the lawsuit and sat a jury to hear the case.

AAA content...

Biden did not win.

There is no legal analysis. The Trump campaign is trying to make the case of massive voter fraud. That argument has been soundly rejected in every court they've
filed a lawsuit in. They've all been dismissed. The only victories they've achieved were small procedural ones. Nothing to do with proving their central case of fraud.
If there was even the slightest evidence of significant voter fraud, a judge would have accepted the lawsuit and sat a jury to hear the case.

I posted a video with two lawyers discussing the lawsuits.

You clearly did not watch one minute or you would not be boasting the generic NPC nonsense that CNN has programmed into you.

If you can't say anything regarding the actual topic and stick with your general bullshit narrative, I will start reporting these posts.

Biden lost when only legal votes are counted.

AAA content...

Biden did not win.

You clearly did not watch one minute or you would not be boasting the generic NPC nonsense that CNN has programmed into you.

If you can't say anything regarding the actual topic and stick with your general bullshit narrative, I will start reporting these posts.

Your video is bullshit propaganda..and advertisements. I skimmed it. It's friggin 2 hours long.
So instead of getting all pissy, pull an argument out of this mess and state it (give the time stamp on the video for the rest of the class so we don't have to wade through this mess).
In the future, if all you are looking for is a circle jerk thread with the rest of your right wing buddies, say so up front. That way the rest of us won't bother.
Otherwise, man up and put your arguments out there.

AAA content...

Biden did not win.

Your video is bullshit propaganda..and advertisements. I skimmed it. It's friggin 2 hours long.
So instead of getting all pissy, pull an argument out of this mess and state it (give the time stamp on the video for the rest of the class so we don't have to wade through this mess).
In the future, if all you are looking for is a circle jerk thread with the rest of your right wing buddies, say so up front. That way the rest of us won't bother.
Otherwise, man up and put your arguments out there.

There is no propaganda in the discussion, what happened to needing EVIDENCE for claims?

I am looking for discussion into the matter, yet you are trying to derail it a leftist circle jerk... the usual "NO EVIDENCE" bullshit, without addressing any specific points related to the discussion.

Projection is what the far left always does.

The content is in the video, so stop saying my arguments are not out there. If you are too lazy to watch, that's YOUR problem, not mine. A other member asked for a summary, this is fair. What you did is pure troll.

1-39 in court

That's all you need to know

The rest is just bullshit

That's certainly all you would want to know if you were a moron.

So no wonder it's all YOU need, the rest of us have better standard as usual.

AAA content...

Biden did not win.

Ok, I watched the first 34 min. Let's see what I saw. You have 2 lawyers "discussing" the lawsuits. Lawsuit after lawsuit talks about procedural issues. They don't say that in any of them fraud is alleged. Then after about 25 minutes, you hear Barnes all of a sudden say that it does, to subsequently going right back to discussing procedural lawsuits. Also interesting is that what they suggest would be a remedy is count or discard the contested ballots, no, no, they suggest is to just let congress decide. A neat trick I have to say.

I also found it particularly amusing to hear Barnes go after Twitter lawyers, (while he's making youtube videos) and "Federalist society type judges" for, and he says it directly not supporting Trump's lawsuits. Like that is the job for someone who's appointed to the bench, catering to the guy who nominated you. By the way, I have seen him before and "partisan judges" is a particular topic for him and here he bluntly states he wants partisan judges.

I understand why you would like these guys. But what they're suggesting is not only badly argued but would literally mean disregarding the election results. Something they don't even try to hide.

AAA content...

Biden did not win.

Ok, I watched the first 34 min. Let's see what I saw. You have 2 lawyers "discussing" the lawsuits. Lawsuit after lawsuit talks about procedural issues. They don't say that in any of them fraud is alleged. Then after about 25 minutes, you hear Barnes all of a sudden say that it does, to subsequently going right back to discussing procedural lawsuits. Also interesting is that what they suggest would be a remedy is count or discard the contested ballots, no, no, they suggest is to just let congress decide. A neat trick I have to say.

I also found it particularly amusing to hear Barnes go after Twitter lawyers, (while he's making youtube videos) and "Federalist society type judges" for, and he says it directly not supporting Trump's lawsuits. Like that is the job for someone who's appointed to the bench, catering to the guy who nominated you. By the way, I have seen him before and "partisan judges" is a particular topic for him and here he bluntly states he wants partisan judges.

I understand why you would like these guys. But what they're suggesting is not only badly argued but would literally mean disregarding the election results. Something they don't even try to hide.

That's not what he said about the federalist judges. He considers the MONOPOLY on judges problematic from the get go, and just gives the farce as one example of the problems. The federalist society is where republicans appoint their judges from.

He has been saying it for a long time, way before any election lawsuits.

The fraud is discussed around 55 min and other places, including the Kraken.

For the legally relevant claims regarding the election, there is a new site called

that attempts to aggregate all irregularities, fraud, as well as some lawsuits and decisions.

Last edited:

AAA content...

Biden did not win.

That's not what he said about the federalist judges. He considers the MONOPOLY on judges problematic from the get go, and just gives the farce as one example of the problems.

That's what you decided to focus on?

No problem ignore to your heart's content the actual stuff that would be relevant to what they are alleging. You have federalist judges that the GOP likes or the living constitutionalists the Democrats espouse. I don't know if there is anything different being argued. And the video is very explicit. He flat out states that the only criteria for what he calls "good law" is a law that helps Trump and that the judges are bad because they aren't supporting Trumps lawsuits. Don't believe me? It's at around the 34 min mark there is no ambiguity about that with him.

OP, is there a particular time stamp that is compelling for those of us that cannot listen to a 2 hour pod? Thanks.

To my

AAA content...

Biden did not win.

That's not what he said about the federalist judges. He considers the MONOPOLY on judges problematic from the get go, and just gives the farce as one example of the problems.

That's what you decided to focus on?

No problem ignore to your heart's content the actual stuff that would be relevant to what they are alleging. You have federalist judges that the GOP likes or the living constitutionalists the Democrats espouse. I don't know if there is anything different being argued. And the video is very explicit. He flat out states that the only criteria for what he calls "good law" is a law that helps Trump and that the judges are bad because they aren't supporting Trumps lawsuits. Don't believe me? It's at around the 34 min mark there is no ambiguity about that with him.

That's what you brought up.

The issues are discussed more after the hour mark. It's not just the federalist society. In GA they promised to do full audit, but it is yet to happen, because they probably found something not so nice. Similarly as in PA, the elephant in the room...

KT3QFS.jpg

OP, is there a particular time stamp that is compelling for those of us that cannot listen to a 2 hour pod? Thanks.

Barnes comes in at 9 minutes and they start discussing other matters at around the hour and a half mark. They discuss a lot of issues, so it's impossible to summarize with a few words. It's a good overall summary what is going on in the legal process regarding the election. Here is somewhat of an outline

@ 9 minutes Barnes enters, they discuss PA lawsuits.

@ 11 min Barnes lists where state court cases, and federal court cases are pending, and who are filing the lawsuits. Summary: There are a lot of different cases pending by lot of different people in many states.

@ 14 min Barnes explains that certification is only the first part of the process and the election can be contested after.

@ 16 min When the election is contested, there are more rights, such as the right to inspect the ballots and less of an issue with procedural issues (depending on state).

@ 17 min Barnes addresses that indeed, what seem like state issues can end up in Supreme Court (contrary to claims made by leftists).

@ 18:42 "Best case scenario" Barnes quickly explains the overall outlook and issues.

@ 23 min Some of the Trump wins are discussed, as well as the PA lawsuit, and particularly why the mail in voting indeed appears unconstitutional.

@ 25 min "FBI should have started investigating before the election, rather than after." FBI failed again...

@ 27 min Barnes takes on the ridiculous interpretation of Bush v. Gore by the federalist society judge, forwarding problems with the monopoly. Federalist society judges are very pro establishment taking shots at Trump despite the judges being nominated by him.

@ 33 min Bush mostly lost at every court except the SCOTUS. Again, a seemingly state matter ended up at SCOTUS.

@ 35 min List of some acknowledgement of problems in the election, and why any such acknowledgment is great as they constitute proof that Trump is correct.

@ 37 min Discussion of mail in voting which is historically problematic. Also discussion on how every safe guard to eliminate fraud from the mail in voting was removed. Signature checking was not properly enforced.

@ 39 min Coming lawsuits, it is explained that the lawsuits that have been dismissed haven't been dismissed for lack of evidence.

@ 40 min They discuss the very high voter turn out in some areas. It is anomalous, but current data is needed. They also discuss people who voted after they had moved from the state, or registered to a place they did not live in, a significant amount of people. Someone else had potentially voted for them. Again, a big problem since the signatures were not properly matched.

@ 43 min "Should have filed earlier" issue.

@ 47 min "SCOTUS is critical", Trump is not expected go very far in lower courts. Congress and SCOTUS is where it is at. "Will Republicans stand with Trump or abandon him?"

@ 49 min What should you do? Contact your senators and signal for Trump. The signatures need to be checked. People should step up.

@ 50 min Continuing on what you can do, Barnes quickly mentions a new crowd sourced website detailing the irregularities: Here Is The Evidence

@ 57 min Fishy activity taking place after the election and now. Signature audits not getting through in any of the contested states, despite promises, ballots reportedly missing, and of course just now the Dominion machine wipe.

@ 1 hour mark, Discussion of the Kraken and some legal issues with the lawsuit. Regarding the algorithmic manipulation claim, Barnes does not see evidence for this particular claim of the lawsuit in it. Still a lot of good arguments. Again, with the signatures....

@ 1:06:40 Discussion on the confidential settlement agreement dictating how absentee ballots and signature matches were going to be treated in GA. Unreasonable signatures accepted.

@ 1:12 Lie regrading the audit that did not happen. Georgia republican party neck deep in corruption.

@ 1:13 "Will the machines be wiped?", Barnes repeats that Powell's lawsuits will likely be thrown out for lack of standing, and the issue of corruption, but we will see. (Note that this was before the order was re-instituted, but still relevant)

@ 1:17 On likely future lawsuits and election contests. Likely a common pattern in many states. SCOTUS action, congress action... the actual deadline is January.

@ 1:25 On German servers... "Highly unlikely". Should not be in lawsuits since it's better to focus on the provable.

@1:28 Discussion of Flynn and other stuff starts...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back