Lawyer says ex-Minneapolis cop Derek Chauvin illegally voted in Florida

Wait .......voter fraud by mail . Thats just not possible. Or so we've been told
demokkkrats.jpeg

YOU COULDNT MAKE IT UP In a million years

Upon receipt of information from a Minnesota authority that supports a violation of Florida law we will proceed accordingly,”
Did you read it?

I read it, but YOU don't understand it, obviously.

" Ayala’s office contacted Bill Cowles, Orange County supervisor of elections, who confirmed Chauvin’s voting registration and history, the statement read.

“Upon receipt of information from a Minnesota authority that supports a violation of Florida law we will proceed accordingly,” the statement said."

It is already confirmed in Florida, but since Chauvin lives in Minnesota, they have to go through the state to expedite the charges.

It is a waiting game....

====
boldings mine

Why was Helm researching voting records, seems odd a candidate for office would research voting records. Who else is he researching and checking up on? Is Helm looking for publicity? Is he sucking up to his base or is he a snoop?

Chauvin if he is found to be voting in Florida, then he needs to be charged, but if Chauvin is found guilty of murder, then he won’t be brought to trial in Florida for many, many years.

Damn this story is awesome. The creepy racist cop commits voter fraud....but Dims say voter fraud doesn't exist. :lol: This is perfect. :thewave:

We'll use this example of voter fraud for years to shut up stupid Dims. "There is no voter fraud." Oh yeah....creepy racist cop......creepy racist cop. Hahahhahahaha......

Problem is that he is a registered Republican......

Why does that matter. The Dim talking point is there is no election fraud. None. hahahahaha......
It matters because the only people that have been caught are republicans. How were the dems supposed to know that you were cheating when you were blaming someone else?

I disagree.

Forum List

Back