Lawyer for mother of Hunter Biden’s child says he expects president’s son to be indicted (tax fraud)

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
A lawyer for the mother of Hunter Biden’s 3-year-old daughter expects the president’s son “to be indicted” for tax fraud, a report said.

Attorney Clint Lancaster made the stunning prediction while confirming in an interview with CNBC that his client Lunden Roberts recently testified in Delaware before a federal grand jury in the criminal investigation into the 52-year-old presidential scion.

“I expect him to be indicted,” Lancaster told the outlet, referring to Hunter Biden. “Just based on what I saw in his financial records, I would be surprised if he’s not indicted.”

Lancaster said Roberts, the 31-year-old mother of Hunter Biden’s young daughter, handed over “a significant amount of Hunter’s financial records” to federal prosecutors after being subpoenaed last month.

“They’re all in electronic form,” Lancaster reportedly said of the financial data given to the feds. “I would estimate it was anywhere from 10 gigs of data.”

Roberts reportedly appeared before the jury for several hours on Feb. 15 and was photographed by the Daily Mail outside the courthouse in Wilmington, Delaware.

She had declined to speak with a reporter upon leaving that day.

Roberts, a former stripper from Arkansas, was once on Hunter Biden’s payroll at his consulting firm. She sued him for child support in 2020.

The president’s son reached a settlement, despite initially denying fathering 3-year-old Navy Joan, whom he has never met.

“It’s sad, because the baby looks like him, with blond hair,” Lancaster said in the CNBC interview about Biden’s absence.

(Excerpt) Read more at

What do you call a Democracy with fake elections? A dictatorship. That is what we have right now and the dictators son is going to continue to get away with his crimes. If ever there was a time for Article V it is now.

A lawyer for the mother of Hunter Biden’s 3-year-old daughter expects the president’s son “to be indicted” for tax fraud, a report said.

Attorney Clint Lancaster made the stunning prediction while confirming in an interview with CNBC that his client Lunden Roberts recently testified in Delaware before a federal grand jury in the criminal investigation into the 52-year-old presidential scion.

“I expect him to be indicted,” Lancaster told the outlet, referring to Hunter Biden. “Just based on what I saw in his financial records, I would be surprised if he’s not indicted.”

Lancaster said Roberts, the 31-year-old mother of Hunter Biden’s young daughter, handed over “a significant amount of Hunter’s financial records” to federal prosecutors after being subpoenaed last month.

“They’re all in electronic form,” Lancaster reportedly said of the financial data given to the feds. “I would estimate it was anywhere from 10 gigs of data.”

Roberts reportedly appeared before the jury for several hours on Feb. 15 and was photographed by the Daily Mail outside the courthouse in Wilmington, Delaware.

Roberts, a former stripper from Arkansas, was once on Hunter Biden’s payroll at his consulting firm. She sued him for child support in 2020.

The president’s son reached a settlement, despite initially denying fathering 3-year-old Navy Joan, whom he has never met.

“It’s sad, because the baby looks like him, with blond hair,” Lancaster said in the CNBC interview about Biden’s absence.

(Excerpt) Read more at

What do you call a Democracy with fake elections? A dictatorship. That is what we have right now and the dictators son is going to continue to get away with his crimes. If ever there was a time for Article V it is now.
Is tramp jr paying his CS or don't you know. Leave to to the pile to be a pile of BS.

I want to know who loaned that crackhead serial rapist $1M to pay his back taxes. Something doesn't smell right.

Meanwhile, how much time does the stuttering shit clown spend with his little grand daughter? I wonder if he's got her in the shower yet?

Ashley Biden.jpg

Bidens are an embarrassment to this country. Our founders wouldn't believe the shit these Democrats are throwing out there. They'd no doubt say that Democrats are a more dangerous threat than England ever was.

Bidens are an embarrassment to this country. Our founders wouldn't believe the shit these Democrats are throwing out there. They'd no doubt say that Democrats are a more dangerous threat than England ever was.
Dems would have been exiled to Canada and their properties confiscated like the Tories were.

(Excerpt) Read more at

You have to understand, the Biden family is above the law as they have been violating the law for some time

Just uncovering their lawlessness will only lead to anger and disillusionment.

Then again, maybe we need more of that.

Mr. Lancaster is incorrect. If Hunter is going to face the music, its going to have to be in a state or foreign nation.

The US DOJ is headed by the ultrapartisan Merrick Garland, his own dad's Hand Picked AG. Hunter doesn't have to worry about federal charges at all.

And Biden's subservience to regimes like Red China and Ukraine means those regimes aren't going to provoke someone they are getting so much from.

So basically, its the 50 states- at least those who aren't in Sleepy Joe's pocket that have to carry the ball.

(Excerpt) Read more at

The pedophile Bidens never meeting the baby is a good thing------

Mr. Lancaster is incorrect. If Hunter is going to face the music, its going to have to be in a state or foreign nation.

The US DOJ is headed by the ultrapartisan Merrick Garland, his own dad's Hand Picked AG. Hunter doesn't have to worry about federal charges at all.

And Biden's subservience to regimes like Red China and Ukraine means those regimes aren't going to provoke someone they are getting so much from.

So basically, its the 50 states- at least those who aren't in Sleepy Joe's pocket that have to carry the ball.
Do you have anything ELSE --other than Garland
was nominated by Biden, to suggest that Garland
is "ultrapartisan" ? Over time---my somewhat
superficial impression has been that Garland is
is ultra-even-handed

(Excerpt) Read more at

If Biden was the criminal you claim, this woman would have "disappeared" long ago.

Forum List

Back