Lawyer for Clinton campaign in 2016 indicted.

There is such a thing as Statutes of Limitations you know. Durham is well aware that these limitations are close at hand.
By the time this trial is over the clock may have been run out on all the co-conspirators..

Any day now ? The ongoing Durham investigation may be wrapping up.....hopefully more heads will roll, but I won't hold my breath waiting.

Another Vince Foster-like suicide around the corner ?

~~~~~~

Based on the indictment of Attorney Kevin Clinesmith that was charged and pleaded guilty, served no time and had his license reinstated nothing will happen.
Ask yourself this..... was this charged to further the cause of justice or was it charged to provide cover for the FBI who should have known his ties to the Clinton campaign and could have easily found out his connections in minutes with a basic query? I bet they did not even question his motives.....
Notice how they are going to pin it on this guy and not his boss, the Clinton campaign, or the agents who treated this false info as legitimate.
Fall guy. Fall guys like him fall upward in DC. Lucrative contracts and board positions, status at the coffee clinks and black-tie dinners, and celebrity status at the big parties. His license will be reinstated within the year.

Don't ask me.
I'm still getting to
the bottom of 9/11.

This guy was bull.

He had multiple abuses of FISA court warrants on multiple FBI traitors and let them walk.

Durham was BULL.

Likely getting $$$$$ from zuckerberg and Bloomberg

Another trump/Barr DOJ flop from trusting the WRONG demographic....

This guy was bull.

He had multiple abuses of FISA court warrants on multiple FBI traitors and let them walk.

Durham was BULL.

Likely getting $$$$$ from zuckerberg and Bloomberg

Another trump/Barr DOJ flop from trusting the WRONG demographic....
That's a good assumption that not many will be held accountable for the Russia hoax, but Durham getting money from Zuckerberg ??

This is the difference between a ^^conspiracy theorist^^ and someone seeking the truth like me.

That's a good assumption that not many will be held accountable for the Russia hoax, but Durham getting money from Zuckerberg ??

This is the difference between a ^^conspiracy theorist^^ and someone seeking the truth like me.

Multiple FBI knowingly passed false info to FISA court enabling them to spy for homO on trump.

That's just fine according to BULL

Besides Michael Sussmann being indicted, I'd like to see his partner Marc Elais, both attorneys working partners for cesspool of Perkin-Coie. The Law firm that has been the crux of all the chicanery and the big election steal of 2020.

I seem to see a pattern emerging from all this. Attorney like Weissman Sussman, Elias and law firms like Perkins-Coie are on the fringe of criminality used by the DNC.

**********​

There is a big reason why the law field attracts mostly unscrupulous dirt bags
If Americans in general knew the true extent of Hillary Clinton's ( and Bill's for that matter) illegal activities, Trump would have beat her in a landslide in 2016.

Actually it would have been Trump against Sanders
in the true race.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back