Lawyer for Clinton campaign in 2016 indicted.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
Any day now ? The ongoing Durham investigation may be wrapping up.....hopefully more heads will roll, but I won't hold my breath waiting.

Another Vince Foster-like suicide around the corner ?

Any day now ? The ongoing Durham investigation may be wrapping up.....hopefully more heads will roll, but I won't hold my breath waiting.

Well, Biden might give him a presidential pardon on the way out. That is if he can remember his name.

Wow! This is so exciting!

Durham kept extending his investigation and was supposed to wrap it up a year ago, and Fox News and all the parroting rubes were creaming their jeans during all the hype about how Durham was going to be arresting Peter Strzok, Andrew Weissmann, James Comey, Sally Yates, Rod Rosenstein, John Brennan, James Clapper, and Susan Rice!

Durham has gotten TWO whole indictments against people no one has ever heard of! Woo Hoo!

You must be so thrilled!

Of course, for failing to indict Hillary Clinton, Peter Strzok, Andrew Weissmann, James Comey, Sally Yates, Rod Rosenstein, John Brennan, James Clapper, or Susan Rice, John Durham is now officially inducted into the D33P STAIT.

He gets a smoking jacket, two coupons for Comet Pizza, a copy of Barack Obama's Kenyan birth certificate, and a time share for the Jewish space laser.

Last edited:
Well, Biden might give him a presidential pardon on the way out. That is if he can remember his name.
If he really is guilty, I hope he serves time or fines or both as might be decided by the court. I didn't like it when trump pardoned his liars and crooks either.

Wow! This is so exciting!

Durham kept extending his investigation and was supposed to wrap it up a year ago, and Fox News and all the parroting rubes were creaming their jeans during all the hype about how Durham was going to be arresting Peter Strzok, Andrew Weissmann, James Comey, Sally Yates, Rod Rosenstein, John Brennan, James Clapper, and Susan Rice!

Durham has gotten TWO whole indictments against people no one has ever heard of! Woo Hoo!

You must be so thrilled!
Where did you come up with this cae is wrapping up?

The Grand Jury indicted Sussman and Durhaam submitted it, because the Statue of Limitations on his crime would
expire in three days. But the probe is far from over and continuing.

Sussman, like Klinesmith is dead meat, no matter how much his lawyers try to deflect. Remember folks, Steele at his
trial is London on the fake Dossier, told that court, that the part of his Dossier linking Trump to that Russian Bank,
which proved to be a dead end for the FBI, that information was given to him by an American Lawyer named
Phillip Sussman. Who we all know was a lawyer for the Clinton Campaign and the DNC.

This probe is just beginning.

Wow, Jits returns:
3180.jpg

Strains everything through that hairy pie hole. Cats, asphalt, hub caps,..

Where did you come up with this cae is wrapping up?

The Grand Jury indicted Sussman and Durhaam submitted it, because the Statue of Limitations on his crime would
expire in three days. But the probe is far from over and continuing.

Sussman, like Klinesmith is dead meat, no matter how much his lawyers try to deflect. Remember folks, Steele at his
trial is London on the fake Dossier, told that court, that the part of his Dossier linking Trump to that Russian Bank,
which proved to be a dead end for the FBI, that information was given to him by an American Lawyer named
Phillip Sussman. Who we all know was a lawyer for the Clinton Campaign and the DNC.

This probe is just beginning.
Any day now...any day now...aaaaaaaaaaaany day now!

I remember tremendous howls of outrage after Mueller was only three months into his investigation. "Waaaaah! What's taking so long!"

BREAKINGBOMBSHELL: RUBES STILL FALLING FOR HILLARY IMMINENT INDICTMENT STORIES FOR NINTH YEAR IN A ROW!!!

USMB - The champagne has gone flat, the cake is stale, but the tards are still wearing their party hats, waiting for the signal that will never come.

"I haven't gone to the bathroom in eighteen months", one creduloid who is literally full of shit stated. "I'm worried the indictment will come down while I'm taking a dump and I'll miss my chance to be the first to post about it."

As they talk in excited tones in their huddled groups, the eyes of the lonely chumps are constantly darting to their propaganda news sites, hoping against hope that today is finally the day.

"I heard an anonymous inside source has said an FBI agent said a judge has just signed a Tase on Sight (TOS) order for Hillary Clinton!", one dupe titters excitedly. "It's happening! It's finally happening!"

But, it isn't happening. It is never happening. And as the sun rises after another long lonely night's vigil and heartbreak, the saps wander blearily-eyed toward the nearest Dunkin Donuts with free wifi to recharge their pathetic souls with black coffee and day old crullers.

"It's being signed right now. I just know it, " one mutters to another as he checks his phone's signal strength.

Any day now...any day now...aaaaaaaaaaaany day now!

I remember tremendous howls of outrage after Mueller was only three months into his investigation. "Waaaaah! What's taking so long!"

BREAKINGBOMBSHELL: RUBES STILL FALLING FOR HILLARY IMMINENT INDICTMENT STORIES FOR NINTH YEAR IN A ROW!!!

USMB - The champagne has gone flat, the cake is stale, but the tards are still wearing their party hats, waiting for the signal that will never come.

"I haven't gone to the bathroom in eighteen months", one creduloid who is literally full of shit stated. "I'm worried the indictment will come down while I'm taking a dump and I'll miss my chance to be the first to post about it."

As they talk in excited tones in their huddled groups, the eyes of the lonely chumps are constantly darting to their propaganda news sites, hoping against hope that today is finally the day.

"I heard an anonymous inside source has said an FBI agent said a judge has just signed a Tase on Sight (TOS) order for Hillary Clinton!", one dupe titters excitedly. "It's happening! It's finally happening!"

But, it isn't happening. It is never happening. And as the sun rises after another long lonely night's vigil and heartbreak, the saps wander blearily-eyed toward the nearest Dunkin Donuts with free wifi to recharge their pathetic souls with black coffee and day old crullers.

"It's being signed right now. I just know it, " one mutters to another as he checks his phone's signal strength.
What...you've never seen the movie, "Colors?" When the two bulls were looking down on a heard of Guernsey's
and the Baby Bull said to the Papa Bull..."Hey Pop, let's run down there and fuck that cow." Ans the Pappa Bull
replied..."No Son, let's walk down there and fuck them all."

What...you've never seen the movie, "Colors?" When the two bulls were looking down on a heard of Guernsey's
and the Baby Bull said to the Papa Bull..."Hey Pop, let's run down there and fuck that cow." Ans the Pappa Bull
replied..."No Son, let's walk down there and fuck them all."
Keep the dream alive! :lol:

Aaaaaaaany day now...

That's a very old joke by the way. I heard that one when I was a young pup.

I like the one where a city slicker is walking by a pasture and notices a rancher relaxing against a tree.

"Excuse me, sir. Do you know what time it is?", the city slicker asks.

The rancher reaches over to the bull next to himself and hefts the bulls balls in his hand.

"'Almost three o'clock", the rancher says.

"That's amazing!", exclaims the stranger. "How can you tell what time it is by weighing a bull's balls?!?"

The rancher reaches over to the bulls balls again and says, "Well, his balls are in the way, but once I lift them, you see that church steeple with the clock on it over there?"

:D

Forum List

Back