Lawyer: Capitol Cop Who Shot Ashli Babbitt ‘Ambushed’ Her on Jan. 6 Without Warning

Not.

Try to read the entire article before blithering back with some asinine reply.
Well, this is kind of interesting since your link relies heavily on two sources: WND and PSI.

WND is notorious for spreading debunked conspiracy theories and fake news.

PSI I never heard of. Here is what I found (ignoring their self promotion).

Apparently it was rated badly by the media bias site as well and they have yet to remove the info. So what happened with the cease and desist lawsuit? No merit probably.

Well, this is kind of interesting since your link relies heavily on two sources: WND and PSI.

WND is notorious for spreading debunked conspiracy theories and fake news.

PSI I never heard of. Here is what I found (ignoring their self promotion).

Apparently it was rated badly by the media bias site as well and they have yet to remove the info. So what happened with the cease and desist lawsuit? No merit probably.
There you go...dismissing the info because of the source. How typically liberal of you.

None of that matters at all. It merely supports my posit that ALL FACT CHECKERS ARE BIASED and present their subjective opinions and spins more often than facts.

Besides that, I didn't ask the numbnut to "watch Newsmax". I suggested she "watch the video" in the link to the Newsmax tweet. Newsmax had nothing to do with the making of the video.

There you go...dismissing the info because of the source. How typically liberal of you.

None of that matters at all. It merely supports my posit that ALL FACT CHECKERS ARE BIASED and present their subjective opinions and spins more often than facts.

Besides that, I didn't ask the numbnut to "watch Newsmax". I suggested she "watch the video" in the link to the Newsmax tweet. Newsmax had nothing to do with the making of the video.
No, you’re mad at fact checkers because they fact checked the former president.

Abortionists claim abortion clinics like PP provide all kinds of medical care. Where have you been?

And they have to fight and scrape for every penny to do that... and it still doesn't come close to meeting all the needs.

Bullshit. There are vaccination sites all over the place. This article and yourself are giving minorities a pass for not getting vaccinations. “Minorities NOT having access to vaccinations” is a crock of shit; an outright lie. This is a manufactured excuse so you people can put 100 percent of the blame on Conservatives not getting vaccines.

The truth is that people choosing not to get vaccinations goes way beyond those who are vocal about not getting vaccinations.

Vaccination sites? Really? HEre's the thing. When companies like Osco, CVS and Walgreens aren't setting up in the poorer areas, a vaccination site doesn't really make up for the slack.

We do a shitty job of providing basic medical services to people of color. Period. Full Stop. This crisis just put an underscore on it.

This has nothing to do with all the Bubba Rednecks refusing to get their shots because to do so would be denying the ONE TRUE GOD, Donald Trump.

And they have to fight and scrape for every penny to do that... and it still doesn't come close to meeting all the needs.

Vaccination sites? Really? HEre's the thing. When companies like Osco, CVS and Walgreens aren't setting up in the poorer areas, a vaccination site doesn't really make up for the slack.

We do a shitty job of providing basic medical services to people of color. Period. Full Stop. This crisis just put an underscore on it.

This has nothing to do with all the Bubba Rednecks refusing to get their shots because to do so would be denying the ONE TRUE GOD, Donald Trump.
State local governments are setting up in poor neighborhoods. I see them in DC and Baltimore.

newsmax? The actual news they present is only in their name, the rest is ass opinion.

And again, you hate fact checkers because fact checked you former ass president.

newsmax? The actual news they present is only in their name, the rest is ass opinion.

And again, you hate fact checkers because fact checked you former ass president.
You must have come in late, or haven't been reading the thread, troll.

Newsmax did not make the video that is shown in the link to their tweet. This has already been discussed in this thread.

Buzz off, gnat.

Forum List

Back