Lawsuit over "Tea Party" Name

No doubt, but can't you see the Lib's getting a hold of this and running things like, Tea Party Splits, or some other crap like that.

It won't matter.

The Tea Party Movement is about specific issues. If some liberal slaps on a Tea Party Label - but once he opens his mouth and starts talking about progressive policies, he'll lose credibility.

The really sorry thing is, you tea baggers did this to yourself.

It's actually a virtue - there is no national organization (no one neck for you OCD Sexual Fetishists to cut).

There are millions of people - 24% of Americans now self-identify with the Tea Party Movement - it's local and grassroots. A problem in one area does not infect the whole.

It's just like a well designed distributed computing network.

:)

That is the beauty of the Tea Party. It's all local and grass roots and should stay that way to keep the participants energized and involved

That's a nice little theory, other than the fact that it is totally wrong.

Most tea parties were started by moms concerned about their kids' futures.

I know the Party started in my town was by a group of citizens, small business owners, soccer moms, football dads, etc.. that were quite frankly sick and tired of watching the increase in money being paid to the federal government with no accountability for what they were spending it on. So i have to agree that your statement is false as most of the parties were started in this way

I know the Party started in my town was by a group of citizens, small business owners, soccer moms, football dads, etc.. that were quite frankly sick and tired of watching the increase in money being paid to the federal government with no accountability for what they were spending it on. So i have to agree that your statement is false as most of the parties were started in this way

That's like saying the Army was started by the infantryman that just assembled one day with a mission.

Wake up, man.

That's like saying the Army was started by the infantryman that just assembled one day with a mission.

Wake up, man.

I think you meant Armey...as in Dick Armey?
Chairman Dick Armey | FreedomWorks

That is the beauty of the Tea Party. It's all local and grass roots and should stay that way to keep the participants energized and involved

Grass roots?

Bullshit.......the tea bagger movement is astro turf and imported sod lawns.

Astroturf? You can give that one up. It's done. The entire nation has watched the movement grow from people mailing tea bags to their representatives and a rant by Rick Santelli to the most powerful political force in the nation. If it were the AstroTurf you wish it to be, it could be controlled, but that is not the case. It is independent of the parties and, since we have no official leaders, all outside influence.

Grass roots?

Bullshit.......the tea bagger movement is astro turf and imported sod lawns.

Astroturf? You can give that one up. It's done. The entire nation has watched the movement grow from people mailing tea bags to their representatives and a rant by Rick Santelli to the most powerful political force in the nation. If it were the AstroTurf you wish it to be, it could be controlled, but that is not the case. It is independent of the parties and, since we have no official leaders, all outside influence.

I will have some of whatever momonkey's been smokin'.

Wake up, man.

I think you meant Armey...as in Dick Armey?
Chairman Dick Armey | FreedomWorks

Oh, there you go again providing evidence that the teabagger movement is funded by big pharma lobbyists!

Forum List

Back