Lawsuit filed to get the gun used by Michael Byrd to murder Ashli Babbitt

And none of which is to suggest that taking the life of a woman in similar circumstances would necessarily be justified in Canada.
Because Canada has no problems, the canuck duck feels the need to criticize his neighbors. You conveniently neglect to point out that Canadian police kill Canadian people at a rate of 1 every 12.6 days. Considering Canada's size and that the population is a tenth of that of the US, that number is absurd. What we know about the last 100 people shot and killed by police in Canada Canada has no civil unrest? How about this, moron. 'It's terrifying': Police on hand as pandemic protesters picket hospitals Or this: ‘What next?’: Experts in Canada alarmed by anti-Trudeau protests
You might direct your attention to your own problems comrade.

Because Canada has no problems, the canuck duck feels the need to criticize his neighbors. You conveniently neglect to point out that Canadian police kill Canadian people at a rate of 1 every 12.6 days. Considering Canada's size and that the population is a tenth of that of the US, that number is absurd. What we know about the last 100 people shot and killed by police in Canada Canada has no civil unrest? How about this, moron. 'It's terrifying': Police on hand as pandemic protesters picket hospitals Or this: ‘What next?’: Experts in Canada alarmed by anti-Trudeau protests
You might direct your attention to your own problems comrade.
Then police must shoot Americans every 1.26 days times 5 to suit the known statistics. Or you'r'e up to your Trumpy lies again?

Then police must shoot Americans every 1.26 days times 5 to suit the known statistics. Or you'r'e up to your Trumpy lies again?
Is there a statement of fact there? Or are you just running your mouth as usual, duck? If you have a point to make, substantiate it with a link--as I did--or just STFU. Now run along comrade troll.

Is there a statement of fact there? Or are you just running your mouth as usual, duck? If you have a point to make, substantiate it with a link--as I did--or just STFU. Now run along comrade troll.
This is too god to pass up pissant.

Police shoot an average of 3 people a day in America.

Police shoot an average of one person every 12.6 days in Canada

You do the math!
No need for me to run my bill for you.

Trespassing is NOT a capitol crime. MORON. BTW, George Floyd was told multiple times to stop resisting. How do you reconcile your hypocrisy. Clean up on aisle 12.
Idiot, Ashes Targetpractice was shot because she was a threat to others, attempting to lead a violent mob into the House chamber where some lawmakers & staff were still holed up. Floyd was handcuffed, face down, with 3 officers kneeling on him. He was not a threat to anyone.

Police shoot an average of 3 people a day in America.
Some cops in Canada don't see three people a day. LOL.
This is too god to pass up pissant.
I don't think God has anything to do with it?
Police shoot an average of one person every 12.6 days in Canada
Redundant--my link. Already been addressed duck.
No need for me to run my bill for you.
Only bill you have is on your face, duck. You run it all the time.

My God, is Judicial Watch still around?
Yes, and it still a pain in the ass for corrupt Democrats.

Forum List

Back