Lawmakes Extremely Angry At How Much DOJ & FBI Redacted - LOL Who DIDN'T Expect At LEAST This Much?!

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
'Lawmakers are outraged at the heavy redactions in the much-anticipated affidavit used to justify this month's raid on former President Trump's residence.'

'So much for Transparency!'

Transparency - the only thing that can restore faith in the FBI and DOJ a lawyer said in CNN just days ago - to the DOJ & FBI is like the kitchen LIGHT turning on to covkroaches in your kitchen at 2am.

They absurdly HATE it! They prefer to work in the dark, scurrying about, engaging in their filthy business away from observing eyes...

(Which 14 FBI whistleblowers have said they have been doing a lot of.)

SERIOUSLY, though- the majority of Americans, I would bet, expected at LEAST this amount of redactions from the proven criminally biased and past treasonous DOJ & FBI. Surely the Republicans did not expect less.

The amount redacted and the amount released was exactly what should have been expected.

But the amount released was cleverly designed to raise suspicions of treason committed by Trump and his legal team was pranked into asking for it. Garland would have been doing cartwheels over the damage done to Trump!

And no, the media coulldn't have insisted if Trump's team hadn't insisted it be released.

Many of the MAGA brownshirts dream of going McVeigh and blowing up a daycare center. How else can they butcher the children of everyone involved?

That is what they want. I hope they don't embarrass themselves by denying it. It's not like anyone would believe them.

The amount redacted and the amount released was exactly what should have been expected.

But the amount released was cleverly designed to raise suspicions of treason committed by Trump and his legal team was pranked into asking for it. Garland would have been doing cartwheels over the damage done to Trump!

And no, the media coulldn't have insisted if Trump's team hadn't insisted it be released.

Many of the MAGA brownshirts dream of going McVeigh and blowing up a daycare center. How else can they butcher the children of everyone involved?

That is what they want. I hope they don't embarrass themselves by denying it. It's not like anyone would believe them.
1661554602371.png

'Lawmakers are outraged at the heavy redactions in the much-anticipated affidavit used to justify this month's raid on former President Trump's residence.'

'So much for Transparency!'

Transparency - the only thing that can restore faith in the FBI and DOJ a lawyer said in CNN just days ago - to the DOJ & FBI is like the kitchen LIGHT turning on to covkroaches in your kitchen at 2am.

They absurdly HATE it! They prefer to work in the dark, scurrying about, engaging in their filthy business away from observing eyes...

(Which 14 FBI whistleblowers have said they have been doing a lot of.)

SERIOUSLY, though- the majority of Americans, I would bet, expected at LEAST this amount of redactions from the proven criminally biased and past treasonous DOJ & FBI. Surely the Republicans did not expect less.

At this point, I think the Deep State Demmies are in trouble because not all judges are for sale at any price. I thank the Good Lord for those who act in a just manner. These are the ones who understood that Donald Trump was a 100% honest businessman whose trademark is straight-shooting and no baloney when it comes to fiscal responsibility.

The Demmies don't want anybody to know about it, and even with a well-paid corrupt press, the American people are getting skeptical about the Deep State knowing "what's best." They don't know, and no matter whether they turn themselves inside out and back again theatrically, Donald Trump has a civil head on his shoulders, and they can't fool him, try as they will. He shall overcome with God alone as his shepherd.

Like most undercover operations, it is an investigation in search of a crime. Bad law.
I wonder what ever happened to someone's right to confront his accuser. When the identities of the accusers are hidden, that right becomes meaningless.

Forum List

Back