Lawmakers ask Big Cable why they let companies like Newsmax and OAN spread disinformation.

They should be asking right wing news organizations why they have no problem with false witness bearing or the practice of the abomination of hypocrisy.

Censorship has less to do with our First Amendment.
View attachment 462698
Job 34:30 applies especially since we have a McCarthy era phrase in our pledge.
Are you calling for a theocracy? We don't do that in America.
Why does the "moral majority" want to be taken seriously?
If you disagree with them, why are you too calling for a theocracy?
You miss the point. It is about not taking practitioners of the abomination of hypocrisy seriously.
Uh huh. How many news organizations who were outraged at Trump's facilities for illegal immigrant children have criticized Biden for the same thing?

Hint: None.
It could be about the difference in rhetoric and policies.
It's not. It's about covering for the Democrat. Always has been.
I agree to disagree; unless you agree that right wingers are the same or worse.
I have no obligation to validate your fantasies. And I don't care if you agree or disagree.
Thanks. I think you have nothing but right wing fantasy, in that case.
One of us is right.

It's not you.
All you need is a valid argument to prove it. It is not you.
You've already made it plain that the only arguments you'll accept are those that support your own views.
Only because you seem to have nothing but fallacy to support yours. All you need is a valid argument and to resort to the fewest fallacies.

They should be asking right wing news organizations why they have no problem with false witness bearing or the practice of the abomination of hypocrisy.

View attachment 462698
You miss the point. It is about not taking practitioners of the abomination of hypocrisy seriously.
Uh huh. How many news organizations who were outraged at Trump's facilities for illegal immigrant children have criticized Biden for the same thing?

I have no obligation to validate your fantasies. And I don't care if you agree or disagree.
One of us is right.

It's not you.
You've already made it plain that the only arguments you'll accept are those that support your own views.
Only because you seem to have nothing but fallacy to support yours. All you need is a valid argument and to resort to the fewest fallacies.
Uh huh. Meanwhile, Democrats want to silence voices they disagree with. This is not at all up for debate.

And you're okay with Democrat fascism.

If you want to see the deleterious effects of disinformation, look no further than Trump, January 6th, 2021, and forums like this one.

Don't look then ,Commie. CNN ,Wapo ,NYT , and PMSNBC are all Fake News.

View attachment 462698

One of us is right.

It's not you.
Uh huh. Meanwhile, Democrats want to silence voices they disagree with. This is not at all up for debate.

Right wingers are merely rebels without a Cause; that is actually proscribed in our federal Constitution. You have a First Amendment. What laws has Congress made to curtail that? The private sector doing things is not the same as Government or the democrats. In the past, right wingers enacted black codes in violation of our federal Constitution. Who is worse?

View attachment 462698

One of us is right.

It's not you.

Right wingers are merely rebels without a Cause; that is actually proscribed in our federal Constitution. You have a First Amendment. What laws has Congress made to curtail that? The private sector doing things is not the same as Government or the democrats. In the past, right wingers enacted black codes in violation of our federal Constitution. Who is worse?
Congress has made no law curtailing conservative ideas.

Yet.

The fact that some Democrat lawmakers are discussing it is troubling, and goes against everything this country was founded on. You don't care because you agree with them.

In the past, Democrats opposed civil rights for blacks. Now they oppose civil rights for conservatives.

Democrats hate individual liberty.

View attachment 462698

One of us is right.

It's not you.

Yet.

The fact that some Democrat lawmakers are discussing it is troubling, and goes against everything this country was founded on. You don't care because you agree with them.

In the past, Democrats opposed civil rights for blacks. Now they oppose civil rights for conservatives.

Your right wing, alleged wars on crime, drugs, and terror are worse and are not about Individual Liberty or the general welfare.

If you want to see the deleterious effects of disinformation, look no further than Trump, January 6th, 2021, and forums like this one.

Because CNN and MSDNC do it too. It’s called News Entertainment....

If a media outlet uses disinformation as it's primary motivation, should it be subject to being fined? That's the larger question in this era of rightwing disinformation. It's a question that needs answered.

Who should be the arbiter of the truth?

View attachment 462698

One of us is right.

It's not you.

Yet.

Your right wing, alleged wars on crime, drugs, and terror are worse and are not about Individual Liberty or the general welfare.
So, if it's so bad when we do it...why do you want to do the same thing?

View attachment 462698

One of us is right.

It's not you.

Yet.

So, if it's so bad when we do it...why do you want to do the same thing?
I don't. I want to be moral and bear true witness to our general welfare clause instead of immoral and bear false witness to our common defense clause which cannot be confused with a general warfare clause nor a common offense clause.

This is backwards. Newsmax and OAN hopefully are asking why lawmakers spread disinformation. Lawmakers (BlueAnons) spread disinformation and conspiracy garbage..

Forum List

Back