Law Professor Admits Trump Worst President Ever

I expect many others will soon be admitting Trump is exactly as many say.
The worst President ever.

"Fordham Law School Prof. Jed Shugerman confessed on Twitter that he was wrong, President Donald Trump really is the worst president in American history."

I have that tee shirt. I'm wearing it today.

I highly recommend people buy one and wear it.

View attachment 344090

Where can I get one? Would go really good with my "Make America Stoned Again" red hat with white letters.

I got that one on ebay. Here's the link.

I usually buy my anti trump tee shirts from Cafe Press:

Buy some and wear them proudly.

"Fordham Law School Prof. Jed Shugerman confessed on Twitter that he was wrong, President Donald Trump really is the worst president in American history."

View attachment 344090

Where can I get one? Would go really good with my "Make America Stoned Again" red hat with white letters.

Yeah it would figure you would wear a stoner cap. Not surprised, not surprised at all.

For the last 8 years of my Navy career, I was a Drug and Alcohol Program advisor which meant that I had to know about various drugs and alcohol to help screen people who may have a substance problem.

In everything that the Navy gave me, I could never figure out why it was illegal, as the effects of marijuana on the body are much less harmful than alcohol ever thought about being. So, I told myself that I would do more research when I retired.

After I retired, I check out all sorts of medical and scientific articles on it, and again, couldn't see why it was classed as a schedule I drug, as it was not physically addictive, which is one of the requirements to be there.

Then I found out about Nixon, why it was illegal, and then decided to try it myself. I've been 420 friendly ever since. And, on the occasions that I go to places like CO, I meet other veterans in there buying smoke. Almost to a man, they tell me how they came back from the ME all messed up, and when CO legalized it, they decided to see if it helped better than the myriad of pills (up to 15 per day) that the VA had them on. Guess what? They all said that they were down to one or two pills per day, or even possibly completely off of them, as well as were healthier, because cannabis doesn't have nearly as many side effects as the pharmaceutical drugs they were on.

Currently, marijuana has shown great promise in treating opiate addicts, as well as alcoholics, to get them off those things.

So yeah, call me a pot head if you wish. It's a plant that has great promise to help people with all sorts of conditions, as well as is less harmful than alcohol. With alcohol, drink enough and you will drastically lower your inhibitions. That is why people do stupid stuff when they are drunk. Marijuana doesn't have that effect. If you won't do something sober, you won't do it stoned either, because cannabis doesn't lower your inhibitions.
Nothing wrong with the calming of a few good hits. More should try it. They just might like it. Might change the way they think overall.

WTF cares what some idiotic prof. thinks?

View attachment 344090

Yeah it would figure you would wear a stoner cap. Not surprised, not surprised at all.

For the last 8 years of my Navy career, I was a Drug and Alcohol Program advisor which meant that I had to know about various drugs and alcohol to help screen people who may have a substance problem.

In everything that the Navy gave me, I could never figure out why it was illegal, as the effects of marijuana on the body are much less harmful than alcohol ever thought about being. So, I told myself that I would do more research when I retired.

After I retired, I check out all sorts of medical and scientific articles on it, and again, couldn't see why it was classed as a schedule I drug, as it was not physically addictive, which is one of the requirements to be there.

Then I found out about Nixon, why it was illegal, and then decided to try it myself. I've been 420 friendly ever since. And, on the occasions that I go to places like CO, I meet other veterans in there buying smoke. Almost to a man, they tell me how they came back from the ME all messed up, and when CO legalized it, they decided to see if it helped better than the myriad of pills (up to 15 per day) that the VA had them on. Guess what? They all said that they were down to one or two pills per day, or even possibly completely off of them, as well as were healthier, because cannabis doesn't have nearly as many side effects as the pharmaceutical drugs they were on.

Currently, marijuana has shown great promise in treating opiate addicts, as well as alcoholics, to get them off those things.

So yeah, call me a pot head if you wish. It's a plant that has great promise to help people with all sorts of conditions, as well as is less harmful than alcohol. With alcohol, drink enough and you will drastically lower your inhibitions. That is why people do stupid stuff when they are drunk. Marijuana doesn't have that effect. If you won't do something sober, you won't do it stoned either, because cannabis doesn't lower your inhibitions.
Nothing wrong with the calming of a few good hits. More should try it. They just might like it. Might change the way they think overall.

You are 100 percent correct. My personal opinion is that if more people would smoke at least once a week, there would be a lot less hatred and more cooperation. Worked as a bartender manager at a biker bar that allowed people to smoke in the back parking lot, and when it came to customers, the stoners were best, they ate a lot and tipped well. Those that drank and smoked, still tipped, but not as good as the stoners. The people that only drank? Those were the ones I had to watch the closest, and they were the worst tippers.

Like my English prof. said: "Those who can't do..teach!"
I had to buy his book n stuff, but he was pretty good.
I almost got sucked into that, but I saw my friend living the American Dream and went elsewhere.
I said "That's what I wanna do."
Well, I never got to the point he was at then, but I haven't experienced a lot of the strife he has, either.
Shiet! OMG One time I backed him up to get his GF from b4 away from a pimp.
We busted in by force and that pimp was pissed! Yeah, we got what's her face back for about 3 days and then she went back to her pimp 3 days later. We risked our lives and that's what happened, true story. She is a pretty girl, but I would not do that again if I knew the outcome ahead of time. I was just backing my boy up like he asked. Dammit!
My boy leveled a shotgun at that pimp and said "Look here, this is how it's gonna be" and I'm right there next to him. He meant serious business, and that pimp knew it.
And then she runs back to him 3 days later. Ay yi yi.
Que Sera Sera.
Even that pimp knew you don't fuck with crazy, and that's me and my boy!

Last edited:

If I said you were the racist person I ever met would it make it so cause I can spot a racist a mile away.

Like my English prof. said: "Those who can't do..teach!"
I had to buy his book n stuff, but he was pretty good.
I almost got sucked into that, but I saw my friend living the American Dream and went elsewhere.
I said "That's what I wanna do."
Well, I never got to the point he was at then, but I haven't experienced a lot of the strife he has, either.
Shiet! OMG One time I backed him up to get his GF from b4 away from a pimp.
We busted in by force and that pimp was pissed! Yeah, we got what's her face back for about 3 days and then she went back to her pimp 3 days later. We risked our lives and that's what happened, true story. She is a pretty girl, but I would not do that again if I knew the outcome ahead of time. I was just backing my boy up like he asked. Dammit!
My boy leveled a shotgun at that pimp and said "Look here, this is how it's gonna be" and I'm right there next to him. He meant serious business, and that pimp knew it.
And then she runs back to him 3 days later. Ay yi yi.
Que Sera Sera.
Even that pimp knew you don't fuck with crazy, and that's me and my boy!
Now who is the gay one, eh boy?

Dunno about being the worst (his term isn't over yet), but we know that Trump is a coward.

Over the weekend, the protesters set fire to a building in Lafayette Park, which could be seen from the WH. Apparently, someone in Trump's cabinet (or maybe Trump himself) decided it was too dangerous, and they packed him off to the bunker 5 stories below ground.

My question is......................why? Is he that much of a coward? The WH is surrounded by large open spaces, there are snipers on the roof, and there is a full police department on the grounds, as well as Secret Service. The walls and windows are bullet proof, so why did the coward have to hide in a bunker? Incidentally, that bunker was built to withstand a nuclear attack.

You and I'll like you are the cowards, pussy.

You know, you'd make more sense if you could learn to spell and use words correctly.

WTF does "You and I'll like you are the cowards pussy." even mean? You'll like me? Am I a coward? What are you trying to say?

Did you perhaps mean "ilk"? Spell check is your friend, it stops you from sounding like an idiot.
Ilk

Dunno about being the worst (his term isn't over yet), but we know that Trump is a coward.

Over the weekend, the protesters set fire to a building in Lafayette Park, which could be seen from the WH. Apparently, someone in Trump's cabinet (or maybe Trump himself) decided it was too dangerous, and they packed him off to the bunker 5 stories below ground.

My question is......................why? Is he that much of a coward? The WH is surrounded by large open spaces, there are snipers on the roof, and there is a full police department on the grounds, as well as Secret Service. The walls and windows are bullet proof, so why did the coward have to hide in a bunker? Incidentally, that bunker was built to withstand a nuclear attack.

Moving the commander of an operation to a redoubt in the rear is standard operating procedure during a siege.

Doesn't mean that he is a "coward" at all. Gen. Eisenhower wasn't on the landing craft at Normandy, Lincoln waited until the battle was long over before speaking at Gettysburg.

Libs would have had a conniption if the President would have gone out to address the mob as well.

SIEGE? Are you serious? There wasn't a siege of the WH, the protesters weren't over the fence, nobody was climbing them, and the police had the place surrounded. There is no way in hell that any of the protesters could have gotten to him. Like I said, there are large open spaces around the WH, with snipers on the roof, a full police force on the grounds, SS protection 24/7, as well as being in a building with bulletproof walls and windows. There was no reason to go and hide in a nuclear bunker. And, if it was so dangerous, why was he only there 1 hour?

Maybe he wanted an excuse to visit it, I don't know, but he is a coward.

WTF is with this "siege" bullshit anyway? Is that more "truthful hyperbole" that you learned from Trump?
No dumbfuck, people like YOU are cowards. Following standard procedure (which being the good sheep you are you’d be cheering if Dumbama did this) doesn’t make him a coward. Try this “tough guy”. Go outside and talk to the mob storming your head me. You won’t. You’ll run away. Period. So you can STFU.

I'm still wondering when this "siege" occurred. Do you even know what one is? Here, let me help you out...................

siege
[ seej ]

SEE SYNONYMS FOR siege ON THESAURUS.COM
noun
1. the act or process of surrounding and attacking a fortified place in such a way as to isolate it from help and supplies, for the purpose of lessening the resistance of the defenders and thereby making capture possible.
2. any prolonged or persistent effort to overcome resistance.
3. a series of illnesses, troubles, or annoyances besetting a person or group: a siege of head colds.
4. a prolonged period of trouble or annoyance.
Also sedge. Ornithology.

1. a flock of herons.
  2. the station of a heron at prey.

Now, if there was truly a "siege" as you stated, then why in the hell was Trump just on the WH lawn giving another meaningless speech? If there was a "siege" as you claim, then he would still be locked down.

But, there was no "siege".
Well illiterate dumbfuck liar, I never mentioned the word siege so your entire post can be flushed. Marion Morrison has caused you to totally lose it by telling the truth about idiots like you hasn’t he? Keep cowering in place loser.

Actually, you responded to the middle of a conversation between Polish Prince and I. And, because you idiots sound so much alike in your blind support of Trump, it makes all you morons hard to tell apart.
Keep backpedaling. And now your show your racism. Saying all “you people” look /sound alike. So you’re illiterate, racist, and a complete and total moron. Then again, telling you morons apart is hard because you all wear ski masks when you start your crime sprees.

I didn't say anything about you looking like anyone. I said that because all you idiots sound alike in your blind support (because you basically parrot the same thing), it makes it hard to tell you apart. And, unfortunately, I can't really "hear" you either, all I can do is go by the words you type (i.e. what you say), and when you sound the same as all the other Trumpettes, it gets hard to tell you apart.

But, keep trying to play that race card if it helps you sleep at night.

And, if I was illiterate, how in the hell am I able to read and respond on a message board? Apparently, it is you who is the moron, because you think illiterate people can post on a message board.

And how do you know if I'm wearing a mask or not? I don't have a camera, just a basic computer, screen and keyboard. You demonstrate your idiocy yet again in your hopeless attempt to string a whole bunch of insults together, hoping to sound coherent.
Keep being an illiterate ass. You are one stupid fuck. Reading comprehension escapes you. As does the existence of talk to text. Continuing again to demonstrate your complete and total idiocy. Try again. You’re flailing like always loser.

You hopped off your stoner buddy's cock for THAT??

You're not very good at this, son. Try knitting.... or cooking with bleach....

Moving the commander of an operation to a redoubt in the rear is standard operating procedure during a siege.

Doesn't mean that he is a "coward" at all. Gen. Eisenhower wasn't on the landing craft at Normandy, Lincoln waited until the battle was long over before speaking at Gettysburg.

Libs would have had a conniption if the President would have gone out to address the mob as well.

SIEGE? Are you serious? There wasn't a siege of the WH, the protesters weren't over the fence, nobody was climbing them, and the police had the place surrounded. There is no way in hell that any of the protesters could have gotten to him. Like I said, there are large open spaces around the WH, with snipers on the roof, a full police force on the grounds, SS protection 24/7, as well as being in a building with bulletproof walls and windows. There was no reason to go and hide in a nuclear bunker. And, if it was so dangerous, why was he only there 1 hour?

Maybe he wanted an excuse to visit it, I don't know, but he is a coward.

WTF is with this "siege" bullshit anyway? Is that more "truthful hyperbole" that you learned from Trump?
No dumbfuck, people like YOU are cowards. Following standard procedure (which being the good sheep you are you’d be cheering if Dumbama did this) doesn’t make him a coward. Try this “tough guy”. Go outside and talk to the mob storming your head me. You won’t. You’ll run away. Period. So you can STFU.

I'm still wondering when this "siege" occurred. Do you even know what one is? Here, let me help you out...................

siege
[ seej ]

SEE SYNONYMS FOR siege ON THESAURUS.COM
noun
1. the act or process of surrounding and attacking a fortified place in such a way as to isolate it from help and supplies, for the purpose of lessening the resistance of the defenders and thereby making capture possible.
2. any prolonged or persistent effort to overcome resistance.
3. a series of illnesses, troubles, or annoyances besetting a person or group: a siege of head colds.
4. a prolonged period of trouble or annoyance.
Also sedge. Ornithology.

1. a flock of herons.
  2. the station of a heron at prey.

Now, if there was truly a "siege" as you stated, then why in the hell was Trump just on the WH lawn giving another meaningless speech? If there was a "siege" as you claim, then he would still be locked down.

But, there was no "siege".
Well illiterate dumbfuck liar, I never mentioned the word siege so your entire post can be flushed. Marion Morrison has caused you to totally lose it by telling the truth about idiots like you hasn’t he? Keep cowering in place loser.

Actually, you responded to the middle of a conversation between Polish Prince and I. And, because you idiots sound so much alike in your blind support of Trump, it makes all you morons hard to tell apart.
Keep backpedaling. And now your show your racism. Saying all “you people” look /sound alike. So you’re illiterate, racist, and a complete and total moron. Then again, telling you morons apart is hard because you all wear ski masks when you start your crime sprees.

I didn't say anything about you looking like anyone. I said that because all you idiots sound alike in your blind support (because you basically parrot the same thing), it makes it hard to tell you apart. And, unfortunately, I can't really "hear" you either, all I can do is go by the words you type (i.e. what you say), and when you sound the same as all the other Trumpettes, it gets hard to tell you apart.

But, keep trying to play that race card if it helps you sleep at night.

And, if I was illiterate, how in the hell am I able to read and respond on a message board? Apparently, it is you who is the moron, because you think illiterate people can post on a message board.

And how do you know if I'm wearing a mask or not? I don't have a camera, just a basic computer, screen and keyboard. You demonstrate your idiocy yet again in your hopeless attempt to string a whole bunch of insults together, hoping to sound coherent.
Keep being an illiterate ass. You are one stupid fuck. Reading comprehension escapes you. As does the existence of talk to text. Continuing again to demonstrate your complete and total idiocy. Try again. You’re flailing like always loser.

Do you even know what the word illiterate means? It means that you can't read or write. An illiterate person would never be on a message board.

But, like I said, continue to string words together, hoping they sound coherent. It's entertaining to see you flail about.

Was this the Antifa member professor terrorist?

President Trump is obviously the best president in history. Every American can see this.

Forum List

Back