Law Professor Admits Trump Worst President Ever

Dunno about being the worst (his term isn't over yet), but we know that Trump is a coward.

Over the weekend, the protesters set fire to a building in Lafayette Park, which could be seen from the WH. Apparently, someone in Trump's cabinet (or maybe Trump himself) decided it was too dangerous, and they packed him off to the bunker 5 stories below ground.

My question is......................why? Is he that much of a coward? The WH is surrounded by large open spaces, there are snipers on the roof, and there is a full police department on the grounds, as well as Secret Service. The walls and windows are bullet proof, so why did the coward have to hide in a bunker? Incidentally, that bunker was built to withstand a nuclear attack.

STFU you unAMerican Commie POS! Fuck You! You think you can take me, squid? I'll squish you just like the turd you are.
Fuck you, you traitor POS! That's a direct attack on the American president and you like it because why, faggot?

You like that because why, fucker?! Huh, bitch!?! Do speak louder about how you like an attack on the president of the US, you fucking piece of shit. You're not in faggotville on the boat anymore boy. You're back in America now.

Last edited:
I expect many others will soon be admitting Trump is exactly as many say.
The worst President ever.

"Fordham Law School Prof. Jed Shugerman confessed on Twitter that he was wrong, President Donald Trump really is the worst president in American history."

I bet that teacher diddles little boys.

Dunno about being the worst (his term isn't over yet), but we know that Trump is a coward.

Over the weekend, the protesters set fire to a building in Lafayette Park, which could be seen from the WH. Apparently, someone in Trump's cabinet (or maybe Trump himself) decided it was too dangerous, and they packed him off to the bunker 5 stories below ground.

My question is......................why? Is he that much of a coward? The WH is surrounded by large open spaces, there are snipers on the roof, and there is a full police department on the grounds, as well as Secret Service. The walls and windows are bullet proof, so why did the coward have to hide in a bunker? Incidentally, that bunker was built to withstand a nuclear attack.

Moving the commander of an operation to a redoubt in the rear is standard operating procedure during a siege.

Doesn't mean that he is a "coward" at all. Gen. Eisenhower wasn't on the landing craft at Normandy, Lincoln waited until the battle was long over before speaking at Gettysburg.

Libs would have had a conniption if the President would have gone out to address the mob as well.

SIEGE? Are you serious? There wasn't a siege of the WH, the protesters weren't over the fence, nobody was climbing them, and the police had the place surrounded. There is no way in hell that any of the protesters could have gotten to him. Like I said, there are large open spaces around the WH, with snipers on the roof, a full police force on the grounds, SS protection 24/7, as well as being in a building with bulletproof walls and windows. There was no reason to go and hide in a nuclear bunker. And, if it was so dangerous, why was he only there 1 hour?

Maybe he wanted an excuse to visit it, I don't know, but he is a coward.

WTF is with this "siege" bullshit anyway? Is that more "truthful hyperbole" that you learned from Trump?

The Secret Service makes the call. Not the President.

I'm guessing that when Trump saw the building on fire, he started to panic and wanted to go somewhere safe like the bunker. The SS went ahead with it, but pulled him out after just 1 hour as there was no real threat. Sorry, gonna stick with my original assessment, Trump is a coward.

But then again, most bullies are. As a bartender, I learned that it's not the loudmouth bragging about how tough he is to anyone who will listen, but rather the quiet dude in the corner who notices everything.

Stop being stupid.
It's not Trumps call.
You fuckers are getting more pathetic by the day.
Next you're going to blame the riots on Trump.

His fucked up tweet saying that when the looting starts, the shooting starts sure as hell didn't help matters. When crap like this happened in the past, presidents would get on the tv and try to calm people down and unite the country. Trump is using it to feed his base and attack the Democrats, and that is dividing, not uniting.
You rioting looting scum are doing the dividing.

STFU you unAMerican Commie POS! Fuck You! You think you can take me, squid? I'll squish you just like the turd you are.
Fuck you, you traitor POS!

Well, apparently you don't have anything of substance to rebut with. Do I think I can take you? Dunno what you look like, where you are at, nor do I even care about you. You're nothing but a bunch of phosphor dots on a computer screen, stating an idiotic opinion. But, I can guarantee that if we ever did tangle, you're gonna walk away hurt, even if you win.

As far as being a traitor? I actually served this country for 20 years in 4 different war zones, what have you done for it other that blow Trump?

Well, apparently you don't have anything of substance to rebut with. Do I think I can take you? Dunno what you look like, where you are at, nor do I even care about you. You're nothing but a bunch of phosphor dots on a computer screen, stating an idiotic opinion. But, I can guarantee that if we ever did tangle, you're gonna walk away hurt, even if you win.

As far as being a traitor? I actually served this country for 20 years in 4 different war zones, what have you done for it other that blow Trump?
No one that has sworn an oath to The Constitution would present themselves like a piece of shit traitor like you do.
You're a liar. I've been an American all my life, boy. Apparently you have not, and are not now.
I've contributed to society for 3 decades in America, boy. My family was here before this was a country.

Damn...............I must have really triggered Marion Morrison, because after I responded to his post, he had to go back and modify it to make himself sound tougher. Hey, Maid Marion, you ain't scaring nobody, but it's fun to see you so triggered.

No one that has sworn an oath to The Constitution would present themselves like a piece of shit traitor like you do.
You're a liar. I've been an American all my life, boy. Apparently you have not.

Again, your opinion means less than nothing to me. I know who I am, so do my friend and neighbors. And, because you called me a liar, doesn't stop my VA benefits, my retirement checks, nor does it take away the little blue ID card that identifies me as a Retired Navy veteran, so in short, I don't really care what you think.

But, it's fun to see you triggered.

You gonna bite his weenie?

Again, your opinion means less than nothing to me. I know who I am, so do my friend and neighbors. And, because you called me a liar, doesn't stop my VA benefits, my retirement checks, nor does it take away the little blue ID card that identifies me as a Retired Navy veteran, so in short, I don't really care what you think.

But it's cool that your president got attacked by rioters, amirite?

But it's cool that your president got attacked by rioters, amirite?

Is this more of that truthful hyperbole that you learned from Trump? There was zero change of any rioters even getting close to the WH, yet your Cheeto in Chief was pissing his pants and had to go to the bunker. And, apparently the threat was low, because he came back up to the WH an hour later. Sorry, but Trump is a coward, he used every excuse to avoid serving this country when the military called, and now he cowers in a bunker when there is no need. I challenge you to link to ANYTHING showing Trump was "attacked by rioters" as you claim. None of the protesters were able to get closer than 1/2 a mile to Trump, and no, I don't consider that an attack.

Why would I want to bite anyone's weenie? Maid Marion is the one who blows Trump on a daily basis, I simply asked him what else he has done for this country, and he has yet to answer. My service to this country is well documented in my service record and on my DD214.

Why would I want to bite anyone's weenie? Maid Marion is the one who blows Trump on a daily basis, I simply asked him what else he has done for this country, and he has yet to answer. My service to this country is well documented in my service record and on my DD214.
Aww, you know all you Navy guys bite weenies. Your service to the country included a boatswainmate, huh?

"Fordham Law School Prof. Jed Shugerman confessed on Twitter that he was wrong, President Donald Trump really is the worst president in American history."

/——-/ Uber Lib from Uber Lib school says Orange Man Bad. Stop the presses.

Aww, you know all you Navy guys bite weenies. Your service to the country included a boatswainmate, huh?

You can keep trying, but you are never going to trigger me like I have triggered you in this thread. Your meltdown was epic!

Besides, you ain't got the chops for it, as I have been insulted and chewed out by Chiefs, Senior Chiefs, Master Chiefs and some Marines. They are a hell of a lot more creative than you could ever be you sperm burping, colon jousting rump ranger.

/———/ MAGAPILL

You didnt have to be a legal expert to intuitively know this.

A stupid Left Wing Moon Bat. Who would have thunk it? Where was that confused sonofabitch when Obama was increasing poverty, decreasing family income, raising the debt, creating racial turmoil, having dismal economic growth, kissing the ass of the Muslims, increasing taxes and pretty much screwing up everything a President should be held accountable for?

That idiot professor has the "worst President" list all screwed up, doesn't he?

Last edited:

/———/ MAGAPILL

You know, if it comes out that they were trying to cover for the cop by making stuff up on the autopsy, there is gonna be even worse protests. The family got their own autopsy and it was shown that he died from asphyxiation from both the knee on his neck, and the other officers that were sitting on him. Ever been in a dogpile, with several people sitting on top of you? It's not easy to breathe if they are on your chest, or in the center of your back, as your lungs and your diaphram can't expand enough to get sufficient air.

Moving the commander of an operation to a redoubt in the rear is standard operating procedure during a siege.

Doesn't mean that he is a "coward" at all. Gen. Eisenhower wasn't on the landing craft at Normandy, Lincoln waited until the battle was long over before speaking at Gettysburg.

Libs would have had a conniption if the President would have gone out to address the mob as well.

SIEGE? Are you serious? There wasn't a siege of the WH, the protesters weren't over the fence, nobody was climbing them, and the police had the place surrounded. There is no way in hell that any of the protesters could have gotten to him. Like I said, there are large open spaces around the WH, with snipers on the roof, a full police force on the grounds, SS protection 24/7, as well as being in a building with bulletproof walls and windows. There was no reason to go and hide in a nuclear bunker. And, if it was so dangerous, why was he only there 1 hour?

Maybe he wanted an excuse to visit it, I don't know, but he is a coward.

WTF is with this "siege" bullshit anyway? Is that more "truthful hyperbole" that you learned from Trump?
No dumbfuck, people like YOU are cowards. Following standard procedure (which being the good sheep you are you’d be cheering if Dumbama did this) doesn’t make him a coward. Try this “tough guy”. Go outside and talk to the mob storming your head me. You won’t. You’ll run away. Period. So you can STFU.

Professors are generally useless people, who live in ivory towers, and never have existed in real society.

He has the right to his opinion, but he's wrong.

Forum List

Back