Law & Order SVU

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Some truly fantastic episodes.

Binge watching now up to Season 17. Writers got lazy and the episodes mostly have the following plots:

Christians bad
Pastors are perverts
Conservatives are bad perverts
Christian pastors are bad perverts
Conservative Christian Pastors are bad perverts

I’m spitballing here but what’s about this: Christian Conservative Pastor rapes a gay Muslim

Bad pitch: conservative broadcaster and his Pastor rapes 6 year old girls

Binge watching now up to Season 17. Writers got lazy and the episodes mostly have the following plots:

Christians bad
Pastors are perverts

I’m spitballing here but what’s about this: Christian Conservative Pastor rapes a gay Muslim

That show went to absolute shit when they turned it over to Mariska Hargitay. The same is happening to Law & Order, Organized Crime with Christopher Meloni at the helm. This franchise has always had good offerings when Dick Wolf was running the show. They had a good stable of actors, however those actors do not make good producers as many of them have slipped over to the woke side.

Christians bad
Pastors are perverts

One of the many similarities between the Democrat Party and the Nazi Party is the use of entertainment to spread hate and to normalize their hate.
The Democrat Party is based on hate, just like the Nazi Party was.

I haven’t watched that show in years. One thing that I remember did bug me about it was how the detectives were ALWAYS wrong about their first suspect and would hound them to the point they would end up dead.

That show went to absolute shit when they turned it over to Mariska Hargitay. The same is happening to Law & Order, Organized Crime with Christopher Meloni at the helm. This franchise has always had good offerings when Dick Wolf was running the show. They had a good stable of actors, however those actors do not make good producers as many of them have slipped over to the woke side.
The writing fell off the fucking cliff Season 17

Latest episode 18:20 NYC is a sanctuary city!!

American Patriots are bad
Whites R bad hmmmkay

Officially unwatchable

Adios

Fun while it lasted

Latest episode 18:20 NYC is a sanctuary city!!

American Patriots are bad
Whites R bad hmmmkay

Officially unwatchable

Adios

Fun while it lasted

i dont even know what SUV is? Only live Sports for me on MUTE. ….or bing watch something that is not LW hogwash. No news on TV or Radio since NOV 04 2020. I look at GP headlines, read about Election Fraud only. I’m fed up!!! I am certain you are right. Most turned off in 2009 after giving the muslim a chance….but that ended 99% of it For me.

i dont even know what SUV is? Only live Sports for me on MUTE. ….or bing watch something that is not LW hogwash. No news on TV or Radio since NOV 04 2020. I look at GP headlines, read about Election Fraud only. I’m fed up!!! I am certain you are right. Most turned off in 2009 after giving the muslim a chance….but that ended 99% of it For me.
S.V.U. stands for Special Victims Unit. They deal with sex crimes.

Season 20:3 Zero Tolerance focuses on the daughter of an illegal separated from her Mom and ends up getting kidnapped by a trafficker, but fails to mention 30% of the kids coming over the border are not genetically matched to their “parents”

I agree that our Illegal Invasion system is broken and separated families should be kept in the same city until they are deported together. Further, instead of harming people trying to better themselves, let’s develop a system where ever person illegally immigrating is automatically counted as a vote for every Republican candidate

Mrs Crusader still watches, I now have the headphones on and watch maybe 1 out of every 3 or 4 episodes

The ending scene is of dozens of young female immigrants locked in the Obama Biden cages

Sad

S 20:10 Alta Kockers

Absolutely titanic episode! Ravi Shankar at Monterey Pops standing ovation

Judd Hirsh & Shawn Wallace guest star

Fantastic!

Forum List

Back