Law...Not Race

What kind of civilized response was this ? Then you attempt to use her race to suggest that she had best join up before the white man comes for her next eh ??? You need help.
It was the response she deserved. And yes I said that because she defends white racism and takes white racist positions. This is why your racist ass is trying to defend her. I'm fine, I don't need help for speaking the truth.

Says a black racist...
No black racist has said anything. But like the other members of the racist subculture in the white community, any criticism of white racism is considered racist.

It was the response she deserved. And yes I said that because she defends white racism and takes white racist positions. This is why your racist ass is trying to defend her. I'm fine, I don't need help for speaking the truth.
Says the racist.

Shut the fuck up you stupid ass bitch!

Arbery was targeted because he was black,the killer spoke a racial slur over his body after he killed him. When they called 911 their description of the emergency was that a black man was running.

3 white men did kill an innocent black man. Racism exists, these men were racists and your Asian ass best be glad people are fighting to end it.

No vulgarity.....no matter how I've destroyed everything you stand for.

Shut the fuck up you stupid ass bitch!

Arbery was targeted because he was black,the killer spoke a racial slur ...

Whoa there tiger ... If a racial slur discards any other possible reason to consider anything else ...
Then you calling the OP a "stupid ass bitch" pretty much chunks anything else you may have to offer out the window ... :thup:

When they called 911 their description of the emergency was that a black man was running.
It's a description. Is he white? Asian? Latino? Black? Kinda commonplace to give a description based on color, necessary too.

You been doing good IM2, not calling everyone "white boy, white bitch like usual. Some on USMB are racist, most aren't.

She's not white if you haven't noticed.

Forum List

Back