Law enforcement scenario Training 101

Can't blame them. Everyone I've ever met from Alaska is nuttier than a squirrel. Something to do with being dark there for half the year. or maybe it's all the drugs and alcohol they consume.
People buy sinsemilla marijuana at the state-licensed dispensary and they're pissed off they can't grow it themselves because it doesn't have any seeds.
That's because the feds don't like getting their pressed suits wrinkled. Have you price dry cleaning lately?
I was at Lowe's the other day -- they sell a home dry-cleaning steam-press kit for government suits -- I don't remember the exact price, well over $2,000. Otherwise there's a “Chinese laundry” -- unless you can afford to patronize another Asian laundromat without some whore calling the cops and serving you off the property without your clothes, and don't get caught at the shopping mall either because that's another loitering criminal trespass harassment charge.

I bet you're fun to party with. :laughing0301:

It's not to my credit, but the Lord's. Thanks for your kindness. If there were only more of that in Congress and the world for that matter, we wouldn't have ambitions over rightness of doings at the polls in which a camera caught people getting rid of the opposition, then hustling to several hidden caches of ballots by the thousands added several times apiece on Nov. 3. I saw the replay on my tv, and was awfully disappointed to see all that. :(

As long as it works for you, great. God and I had a parting of ways about nineteen and a half years ago. We see the world differently, He and I.

Congress, and our government in general needs a complete overhaul. Unfortunately it’s not likely to happen any time soon.

...The damned cops need to be coerced, compelled, forced and disciplined into minding their own damned business, fornicating with their own lawfully wedded female slaves, and leaving other people alone.

You are five beers short of a six-pack, headcase. The job of the police is not to "mind their own business."

Why would you think that you wouldn't have sound legal ground to stand on if you elected to protect a stranger?

Laws vary so greatly from state to state on what is/isn’t allowed, and the civil liability is so high in these litigious times, it’s most often best to keep minding your own business. It’s safer thst way.

It's not to my credit, but the Lord's. Thanks for your kindness. If there were only more of that in Congress and the world for that matter, we wouldn't have ambitions over rightness of doings at the polls in which a camera caught people getting rid of the opposition, then hustling to several hidden caches of ballots by the thousands added several times apiece on Nov. 3. I saw the replay on my tv, and was awfully disappointed to see all that. :(

As long as it works for you, great. God and I had a parting of ways about nineteen and a half years ago. We see the world differently, He and I.

Congress, and our government in general needs a complete overhaul. Unfortunately it’s not likely to happen any time soon.
Sorry you missed out on the Kingdom eternal, and maybe it will come to your attention that in Him there no darkness is. Good wishes on your future when you soften your heart to come into the light. :thup:

Why would you think that you wouldn't have sound legal ground to stand on if you elected to protect a stranger?

Laws vary so greatly from state to state on what is/isn’t allowed, and the civil liability is so high in these litigious times, it’s most often best to keep minding your own business. It’s safer thst way.

Whether you choose to do it or not is entirely up to you but, as far as the law goes, if you can legally defend a friend or family member, you can defend a stranger.

The law makes no distinction in that regard...

Whether you choose to do it or not is entirely up to you but, as far as the law goes, if you can legally defend a friend or family member, you can defend a stranger.

I’m not interested in taking that chance on both civil and criminal basis’.

Sorry you missed out on the Kingdom eternal, and maybe it will come to your attention that in Him there no darkness is. Good wishes on your future when you soften your heart to come into the light. :thup:

Less missed out and more “gave up”. I grew up in a very religious home and WAS a believer. The circumstances of my father’s death made me question that Faith. After going on a personal spiritual journey I landed somewhere other than Christianity.

I’m not interested in taking that chance on both civil and criminal basis’.

Think of it this way:

Guy is in line in a convenience store. The guy in line ahead of him, at the counter, pulls a gun and aims it at the clerk. The guy in line draws his legally owned and carried firearm and shoots the would-be robber and kills him.

The guy who just wanted to buy a half gallon of milk and some Powerball tickets is protected, just as if he'd drawn his weapon to protect his wife or kids.

I understand the hesitance to intervene, but the reason for that hesitance shouldn't be due toa question as to whether or not it would be lawful.

It would be...

Guy is in line in a convenience store. The guy in line ahead of him, at the counter, pulls a gun and aims it at the clerk. The guy in line draws his legally owned and carried firearm and shoots the would-be robber and kills him.

The guy who just wanted to buy a half gallon of milk and some Powerball tickets is protected, just as if he'd drawn his weapon to protect his wife or kids.

I understand the hesitance to intervene, but the reason for that hesitance shouldn't be due toa question as to whether or not it would be lawful.

It would be...

I live in New England. No gun owner is safe in this part of the country. Especially not one who used a firearm for lethal force to protect property instead of life.

I also don’t like about 99% of the human population sufficiently to put myself at legal or financial risk just to protect them.

Forum List

Back