Law Enforcement Begs World: Read Hillary Emails to Find Child Rape Evidence

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015

The Clinton campaign and its associates sought out underage children for “entertainment” at a hot tub party and made strange references to “hot dogs” and “Beanie Babies” in emails which may contain code for pedophilia or other illegal activities, according to investigative researchers.

Law enforcement sources have asked the public to point out potential code words for “weapons, drugs and people” in the emails released by Wikileaks – and evidence of child sex trafficking would explain why the FBI reopened their investigation into Hillary Clinton despite severe political blowback.

Be warned: while these emails could refer to non-sensical, inside jokes, that’s not the conclusion of many of those who’ve seen these bizarre emails – and there’s hundreds.

An Oct. 2015 email inviting members of the campaign to a rural getaway pointed out that three children ages 11, 9 and almost 7 would be supplied for entertainment.

According to the email:

With enormous gratitude to Advance Man Extraordinaire Haber, I am popping up again to share our excitement about the Reprise of Our Gang’s visit to the farm in Lovettsville. And I thought I’d share a couple more notes:

We plan to heat the pool, so a swim is a possibility. Bonnie will be Uber Service to transport Ruby, Emerson, and Maeve Luzzatto (11, 9, and almost 7) so you’ll have some further entertainment, and they will be in that pool for sure. And with the forecast showing prospects of some sun, and a cooler temp of lower 60s, I suggest you bring sweaters of whatever attire will enable us to use our outdoor table with a pergola overhead so we dine al fresco (and ideally not al-CHILLo).

The FBI and NYPD have reportedly opened up an investigation into sex crimes linked to Hillary Clinton.

And before you say it isn't real, accept that Anthony Weiner is going to prison, no matter wha trehab he hides in

Infowars and Alex Jones...............

'Nuff said.................:booze:

As opposed to the lamestream media that is owned by 6 conglomerates that control 90 percent of ALL media? That's truth?

I know more than you and I certainly don't need inforwars.com to explain it to me. What is being revealed I have been talking about for years. Nearly everything I have contended that stupid fucks like you claim didn't exist has been validated.

IckeWuzRight.jpg

The Clinton campaign and its associates sought out underage children for “entertainment” at a hot tub party and made strange references to “hot dogs” and “Beanie Babies” in emails which may contain code for pedophilia or other illegal activities, according to investigative researchers.

Law enforcement sources have asked the public to point out potential code words for “weapons, drugs and people” in the emails released by Wikileaks – and evidence of child sex trafficking would explain why the FBI reopened their investigation into Hillary Clinton despite severe political blowback.

Be warned: while these emails could refer to non-sensical, inside jokes, that’s not the conclusion of many of those who’ve seen these bizarre emails – and there’s hundreds.

An Oct. 2015 email inviting members of the campaign to a rural getaway pointed out that three children ages 11, 9 and almost 7 would be supplied for entertainment.

According to the email:

With enormous gratitude to Advance Man Extraordinaire Haber, I am popping up again to share our excitement about the Reprise of Our Gang’s visit to the farm in Lovettsville. And I thought I’d share a couple more notes:

We plan to heat the pool, so a swim is a possibility. Bonnie will be Uber Service to transport Ruby, Emerson, and Maeve Luzzatto (11, 9, and almost 7) so you’ll have some further entertainment, and they will be in that pool for sure. And with the forecast showing prospects of some sun, and a cooler temp of lower 60s, I suggest you bring sweaters of whatever attire will enable us to use our outdoor table with a pergola overhead so we dine al fresco (and ideally not al-CHILLo).

The FBI and NYPD have reportedly opened up an investigation into sex crimes linked to Hillary Clinton.

And before you say it isn't real, accept that Anthony Weiner is going to prison, no matter wha trehab he hides in

The shit you guys will swallow blows my mind.

Read the actual fucking email, clown. It's from Ruby, Emerson and Maeve's mother, and it's about a party she's having at some farm. It takes a truly deluded pervert to think its about child rape.

Infowars and Alex Jones...............

'Nuff said.................:booze:

As opposed to the lamestream media that is owned by 6 conglomerates that control 90 percent of ALL media? That's truth?

I know more than you and I certainly don't need inforwars.com to explain it to me. What is being revealed I have been talking about for years. Nearly everything I have contended that stupid fucks like you claim didn't exist has been validated.

At this point, there are so few willing to report the truth. Word is that it can get a person killed so not everyone is that brave.

Here's a WikiLeaks link to some of the leaked emails if anyone wants to look them up. I am aware that liberal media is not covering this, so we are on our own save for a few in the media who still care about getting the truth out there.

WikiLeaks - Hillary Clinton Email Archive

Read the actual fucking email, clown. It's from Ruby, Emerson and Maeve's mother, and it's about a party she's having at some farm. It takes a truly deluded pervert to think its about child rape.

Giving the ages of the children, which friends and family attending a party would already know, and then saying they will arrive for 'further entertainment' and will be in the pool. Sorry, that's pretty fucked up.

According to the email:

The desperation on the right is boiling over.

Giving the ages of the children, which friends and family attending a party would already know, and then saying they will arrive for 'further entertainment' and will be in the pool. Sorry, that's pretty fucked up.

:lol:

No, it's not. Don't try to project your perverted delusions on to everyone else.

Read the actual email.

According to the email:

Really? Who made up the actual documented flight logs of Bill travelling on the Lolita Express 26 times?

Honestly. I don't care what side of the political fence you are on...

Be skeptical, but this is bad fucking shit, was essentially the message of Anon's last "warning" to America.

According to the email:

Were you in the pool?

I tell you folks, if the shit that's being put out there is true. Both parties reps are going in the shit house.

Okay you want to get really shitty - I'm a writer, I write about war so... Start the "investigation" /immediately/ - emergency fucking meeting, have the meeting with all the bigwigs (and one poor fucker who's a sacrifice - *cough*DOJ*cough*), everyone who isn't "part of it" goes into hiding, then terrorist attack, "oops" - End of problem.

We will have to wait for more evidence... but does it really matter if her sentence will be 82 years, or over a 1000 years?

Sure, if you can get your mitts on her... This pedo rabbit hole shit isn't just in the US, it's a global ring... It's why Russia said fuck off to the "elite" and why they turned on him - it goes global - NWO shit - EU, China, India, the ME... it's seriously fucked up.

We need hard evidence. It's too far down the hole for me without hard evidence. If there is though. I will not accept it, I will fight with every dollar I have. I can say that MY state will rally - We'll hit them high you guys hit them low... heh

According to the email:

Really? Who made up the actual documented flight logs of Bill travelling on the Lolita Express 26 times?
Yeah, you rightards are boiling over with desperation. You can't even hide it. Remember when you were waiting anxiously for Anonymous to release a video of Bill Clinton raping a 13 year old?

Are ya still waiting? :lmao:

Forum List

Back