Lavrentii Beria

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
wow, I just ran across this...Does this remind you of anything, anyone? a certain party?

"By psychopolitics our chief goals are effectively carried forward. To produce a maximum of chaos in the culture of the enemy is our first most important step. Our fruits are grown in chaos, distrust, economic depression and scientific turmoil.... With it you can erase our enemies as insects... Use the courts, use the judges, use the Constitution of the country, use its medical societies and its laws to further our ends.... create chaos. Leave a nation leaderless. Kill our enemies. And bring to Earth, through Communism, the greatest peace Man has ever known...." -- Lavrentii Beria, Lenin University, in a 1933 address to a group of American/Marxist Psychology Students.

wow, I just ran across this...Does this remind you of anything, anyone? a certain party?

"By psychopolitics our chief goals are effectively carried forward. To produce a maximum of chaos in the culture of the enemy is our first most important step. Our fruits are grown in chaos, distrust, economic depression and scientific turmoil.... With it you can erase our enemies as insects... Use the courts, use the judges, use the Constitution of the country, use its medical societies and its laws to further our ends.... create chaos. Leave a nation leaderless. Kill our enemies. And bring to Earth, through Communism, the greatest peace Man has ever known...." -- Lavrentii Beria, Lenin University, in a 1933 address to a group of American/Marxist Psychology Students.

Where did you run across it? Please share.

Lavrentii Beria is one of the heroes of the reactionary far right with its radical anti-American agenda.

You find it a coincidence Obama took on the slogan, "Forward" for his re-election?

What has ObamaCare done but create total Chaos in our health care system, on businesses, and jobs for the people and millions of people's LIVES with CANCELED insurance policies?

Use the courts, use the judges, use the Constitution of the country, use its medical societies and its laws to further our ends

Last edited:
What has ObamaCare done but create total Chaos in our health care system, on businesses, and jobs for the people and millions of people's LIVES with CANCELED insurance policies?

Use the courts, use the judges, use the Constitution of the country, use its medical societies and its laws to further our ends

I am inspired by your unique ability to make such deep connections. How do you do it?

SNIP:

3:06 p.m. EST November 21, 2013

Senate Democrats pushed through a controversial rules change known as the "nuclear option."

WASHINGTON — Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, D-Nev., pushed through a controversial change to Senate rules Thursday that will make it easier to approve President Obama's nominees but threatens to further divide an already polarized Congress.

Fifty-two Senate Democrats and independents voted to weaken the power of the filibuster. The change reduces the threshold from 60 votes to 51 votes for Senate approval of executive and judicial nominees against unanimous GOP opposition.
from
U.S. Senate goes 'nuclear,' changes filibuster rules

Use the courts, use the judges, use the Constitution of the country, use its medical societies and its laws to further our ends.... create chaos

Lavrentii Beria is one of the heroes of the reactionary far right with its radical anti-American agenda.

I have to bite my lips to ensure I post nothing that could be construed as a personal attack:mad:

A dyed-in-the-wool communist considered to be "reactionary rightist"?

You're kidding. Right? :eusa_whistle:

Lavrentiy Beria....

Where did you run across it? Please share.

Towards A Soviet America

Federal criminal law closely mirrors the Soviet code and its "crimes of analogy." Silverglate writes that under the old Soviet law, "any citizen was in constant danger of being prosecuted for virtually any action if it could be analogized to or derived from something in the criminal code" (emphasis his). As Lavrentiy Beria, Stalin’s head of the dreaded secret police said proudly, "Show me the man and I’ll find you the crime."

Forum List

Back